India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

NB's Reply to Last episode (Page 4)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the one who created the characters which audiences r talking about or were they made from the audience feed back.

Nivedita Basu @niveditabasu  10m

Oh yes anilji Thus our shows do well on ratings guess Twitter audiences dont really add up much to BAARC or do they?

Nivedita Basu added,

Anil Merani @anilbajao1
@niveditabasu u do have the pulse of audiances basu ji:)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
NB fails to realize that its only because of our ' fondness/ liking  ' her characters are popular.
She doesn't get such a small thing? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Seriously... no words... Dead
d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by metoyou

Lack of communication, lack of understanding, lack of bonding and surely lack of maturity are all factors that are missing. Even the depth and somehow the intensity of their love story is surely missing.
Fine, that they still love each other after being away from each other for so many years but one can't make that just up with nice and sweet words. Sorry means nothing if you keep repeating doing the same mistake and even worse, if you even don't know what you are sorry for. Not saying that they have broken each other's trust again, but to be very honest neither do I see a progress in their relationship. 

Meethi meethi baatein and lovey dovey scenes, is nice for the viewers since we get to see the couple we all love being together, but we all know that for a good story telling that is so not enough. 

exactly..there is no progress in their relationship..even before attempting a fair chance ..NB is ready with her next seperation ...it is like 15 years was not enough for her...those lovey dovey scenes are good but it has no impact on the story or the love story they claim...someone needs to show both ragin and nachiket the mirror ...they have destroyed not only their lives but those of the kids too who hardly seem to exist for them and again they are about to do the same...NB has no idea how to deal with such fragile relationships...she is still stuck in the mills and boons ka novel of arrogant  rich male and simpleton jane 

this phase should have been them evolving after 15 years as lovers,partners,parents and humans inspite of all the drama and twists in theri life..but no ..the first storm comes and we back to square one...i never had an ounce of faith in NB but i did have faith in sony but it seems they too seem to have lost their common sense...

For NB as misunderstanding is cleared the next step is either marriage or separation.  If its marriage maybe for her the serial ends, so its going to be separation.  I think we will be going thru this cycle many times.

NB does not realize that the characters are not young now, they are not 18 or 20 years old, but are in their 40's.  She does not have to get them married straight away.  She needs to show how the characters have grown.  How the pain they have gone thru has made them realize the importance of each other in their lives.  How each of them will deal with the other in a different manner a more matured manner now.  How they will fight to be a family now realizing what they all have missed for so long.

For her the characters are still the same, they will keep making the same mistakes and arriving at the same conclusions.  She will suspect and he will run to USA.

Sorry and Sad but have to say this that NB does not have a story or any idea how to carry the serial forward at all, and she is not even willing to try.  For the viewers she just gives us a couple of NeiRa scenes for few seconds every week, and as said they are good as stand alone scenes, but do not fit in the story at all, but as there is no story how will they.

The parent side of both NR is totally missing.  Even when they are with kids the feelings are missing, its only the background music that adds the feelings.  Instead of showing FL's and GFN's it would have been better if parent kids were shown.

We may not contribute to the ratings, but we do watch and give feedback which keeps the actors and her going.   How would she or the actors feel if there was no feedback on twitter or other media.  I hope that those who do contribute to ratings also show their dislike and the rating do go down.

Edited by d3c3nt - 15 May 2015 at 7:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@d3c3nt

You are right, completely agree!

NB does not even care about our feedback or others for that matter. The only thing she sees is some people who praise and thank her for showing some NeiRa scenes. She celebrates on that and then continues with her story-less show. 

Lead actors are shown as supporting characters and vice versa. No progress in characters, no progress in story (if that even exists in her dictionary). We saw some good parenting moments in the first few episodes with Ragini and her kids, but even that is gone. Yes, she has found her Nachiket again but that doesn't mean kids should be neglected right? 
Repeating myself here again, unfortunately there is no depth whatsoever!

Wondering till when RR and PK can play the saving grace of the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakDimdim.

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
She is such a double faced creature. And she herself proves it.
A month and half back when th ePs see not picking up, but everybody on Twitter was busy praising her, she wished that the ratings of her Show as decided by these Twitter audiences.

And now this?

A person is not true to her own self, what will she gift to the audience? She doesn't have that capacity.

NeiRaFreak

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
She has always twisted the representation to the way it serves her interest best. I wish for once these Sony TV/Rating agency ppl on twitter also show the mirror since lot of them get similar feedback from the fans.

What do you mean we're targeting a different niche audience when all you show is the same mundane crap.

NeiRaFreak

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I pity those who are still praising her... she is such a self obsessed lady who cares nothing about her Idiots Fans too... atleast she could acknowledge those who praise her crap ... but she just said twitter fans don't add upto TRPs Shocked Shameless creature Ouch no words for this lady ... atleast those bunch of stupids should realize what their so called tweets mean to her  Confused 
But yes one thing more that just occurred to me is that she is way better than the actors we see in IKNMP... everyone responds to praises and no one acknowledges any critic tweet they surely receive... Sorry to say but RR and PK the most Ouch They are more responsible for answering to fans as we see them presenting the crap and expecting to be praised in return... Okay I understand they can't respond to such stuff as we all know their mere discussion on set about the horrible flashbacks created a havoc , so they must be obliged to ignore such tweets ...  but my question is ... Why can't they suggest a sensible thing to NB or who so ever bring them the script ... OR they too think it is great piece of  creativity and agree to NB???D'oh If NB will tell them to jump off the cliff will they proceed??? Then why the hell can't they protest on shooting such nonsensical script with no depth and story??? if its about money they earn ... than I am Sorry to be fond of such actors I once called Perfectionist Ouch  Moreover , at the end of every episode they just become all ears to those who praise them for their acting and expressions... story and sense jaye bhaad mei Angry ... and NB - the spoiled brat has actually guts to come in front , take the guns , and respond to critics for her self defence ... Her way of responding IS a separate issue altogether LOL LOL LOL she is so damned funny LOL LOL LOL imagine her waking up in the morning and going all mad on the feedbacks she had all night and then Whiningly Tweeting such lousy stuff ROFL target achieved by those who actually tweeted her the real picture Thumbs Up 

Go to top