NB's Reply to Last episode (Page 3)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saabi45

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Yes, that iron-gate fence built around that pea brain is just too strong. We need more than a welding gun. Drone?

Too much decrease in trp rating will do the jobWink

I agree, but then there's no point in watching a story down in the dumps. It's not like you can expect a phoenix-like recovery when showing common sense is almost as good as that.

i agree..also if the trps go down it would be very difficult to get them back especially on Sony,

the story is already in dumps..i have lost that attachement which i had started feeling with the show...now like most here i too watch any good scenes in random...coz as i said they are good coz of the actors but there is no relevance to the story...this whole love story looks superficial...

it would have been mature and made much more sense if nachiket had indeed erred and in a weak drunken moment slept with roopali and later came to know about suhani...and then they could have taken from the movie masoom instead of the flop 80s movie ...it would have been beautiful showing ragini bond with suhani and starting to love her inspite of her being neil and roopali's child...this would have justified itna karo na mujhe pyaar instead of this nonsense of leaps and more leaps...

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Sun whilst I agree that would have been fine, I have watched too many RR shows where he has been made a scapegoat of this ONS exercise.

Why isn't it mature to show that Nachiket finally found himself to be more responsible and one-woman lover after marrying Ragini. That for me is maturity where somebody's love has made you a better person. They don't need to have a nagging wife who keeps suspecting every woman he says hello to.

Even now it's not too late. Fine, Suhani wanted to go to Roopali's home and he took her. Come in the open and say it to all. She's dead for Godsake unless you have her ghost over your head. If you want a proper MU then Ragini should ask him why today on her b'day after he has planned this so-called surprise? Let the kids know that they are finding their way and it's not easy to tell everyone that they have reconciled overnight.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreaksun29

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Lack of communication, lack of understanding, lack of bonding and surely lack of maturity are all factors that are missing. Even the depth and somehow the intensity of their love story is surely missing.
Fine, that they still love each other after being away from each other for so many years but one can't make that just up with nice and sweet words. Sorry means nothing if you keep repeating doing the same mistake and even worse, if you even don't know what you are sorry for. Not saying that they have broken each other's trust again, but to be very honest neither do I see a progress in their relationship. 

Meethi meethi baatein and lovey dovey scenes, is nice for the viewers since we get to see the couple we all love being together, but we all know that for a good story telling that is so not enough. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakDimdim.sun29

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Maybe they should change the title to Itna karo na mujhe dhoka. Since betrayal seems to be the only thing shown.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Sun whilst I agree that would have been fine, I have watched too many RR shows where he has been made a scapegoat of this ONS exercise.

Why isn't it mature to show that Nachiket finally found himself to be more responsible and one-woman lover after marrying Ragini. That for me is maturity where somebody's love has made you a better person. They don't need to have a nagging wife who keeps suspecting every woman he says hello to.

Even now it's not too late. Fine, Suhani wanted to go to Roopali's home and he took her. Come in the open and say it to all. She's dead for Godsake unless you have her ghost over your head. If you want a proper MU then Ragini should ask him why today on her b'day after he has planned this so-called surprise? Let the kids know that they are finding their way and it's not easy to tell everyone that they have reconciled overnight.

i know saabi...the story 15 years ago was epic failure and so was the consequences 15 years later...it was disheartening to see that nachiket never fought for his family ,he just left and did not even bother with an explanation ..his whole family destroyed and he knew the reason why...he never tried to bridge anything in those 15 years...how could he do that to the woman he loves so much...leave her in pits and walk away ..with two children,a mother and grandmother knowing very well she is not financially well...if he could not help her he could atleast have helped via ashaben asking her to keep that a secret...he never tried ,not even once...and not only ragini even we as viewers are scared that another issue crops up he would once again get up and leave...and he is about to prove us right..why should ragin itrust him at all..why should we???NB ka character and premise itself is soo immature..she is not dealing with 18 year olds but parent swith 5 kids...

and yes even now it is not too late ,tell her the truth...make an attempt..trust her for once...and how could he not even bother to let her know he would be late...i mean who does that after planning a party ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Lack of communication, lack of understanding, lack of bonding and surely lack of maturity are all factors that are missing. Even the depth and somehow the intensity of their love story is surely missing.
Fine, that they still love each other after being away from each other for so many years but one can't make that just up with nice and sweet words. Sorry means nothing if you keep repeating doing the same mistake and even worse, if you even don't know what you are sorry for. Not saying that they have broken each other's trust again, but to be very honest neither do I see a progress in their relationship. 

Meethi meethi baatein and lovey dovey scenes, is nice for the viewers since we get to see the couple we all love being together, but we all know that for a good story telling that is so not enough. 

exactly..there is no progress in their relationship..even before attempting a fair chance ..NB is ready with her next seperation ...it is like 15 years was not enough for her...those lovey dovey scenes are good but it has no impact on the story or the love story they claim...someone needs to show both ragin and nachiket the mirror ...they have destroyed not only their lives but those of the kids too who hardly seem to exist for them and again they are about to do the same...NB has no idea how to deal with such fragile relationships...she is still stuck in the mills and boons ka novel of arrogant  rich male and simpleton jane 

this phase should have been them evolving after 15 years as lovers,partners,parents and humans inspite of all the drama and twists in theri life..but no ..the first storm comes and we back to square one...i never had an ounce of faith in NB but i did have faith in sony but it seems they too seem to have lost their common sense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by metoyou

exactly..there is no progress in their relationship..even before attempting a fair chance ..NB is ready with her next seperation ...it is like 15 years was not enough for her...those lovey dovey scenes are good but it has no impact on the story or the love story they claim...someone needs to show both ragin and nachiket the mirror ...they have destroyed not only their lives but those of the kids too who hardly seem to exist for them and again they are about to do the same...NB has no idea how to deal with such fragile relationships...she is still stuck in the mills and boons ka novel of arrogant  rich male and simpleton jane 

this phase should have been them evolving after 15 years as lovers,partners,parents and humans inspite of all the drama and twists in theri life..but no ..the first storm comes and we back to square one...i never had an ounce of faith in NB but i did have faith in sony but it seems they too seem to have lost their common sense...

Very well said Sun. Indeed, this is the time to fight for their relationship and be stronger together than ever. Both want to give it another chance, but both are not willing or are not showing enough to make this work. Yes you will always have people who are against some relationship (e.g. Pam and Nivedita) but that shouldn't matter to them. Call it selfish but if they decided to make this work now then they should be ready to face any consequences too. Show to the world that you belong to each other, no matter what people say. But alas, they give people more reasons to taunt them for not being able to stick together. 

NB...seriously, don't want to even comment on that. The biggest fail I have ever seen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreaksun29

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Exactly Sun, I mentioned earlier like all of the others have done dinner dates and long drives don't solve the 15 years of disoriented relationship. It is just ridiculous that there is not connection.

And what Nachiket is such a feeble jerk that he gives up the moment Ragini asks why. There was never a trust-based relationship between these two and it clearly shows when they try to out-guess each other. Such a shame when things could have been potrayed so very differently.

Go to top