•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Post Mihika's separation from Ashok YHM has shown some instances which led me to think that writers are thinking of a Mihika-Romi track... The other day Romi saved Mihika when Ashok started confronting Mihika on the roadside and after that he apologized for his past mistakes..Yesterday again when Mihika accidentally thought that ACP was eve-teasing her, he again came to rescue her..

But now with the introduction of ACP, it seems another track is on the way.. What do you guys think?
Can we have Romi-Mihika as a pair?? Is it ethically right in terms of relationship?? Or am I just overthinking?๐Ÿ˜›

romi is protective to mihika as a Friend & family member
miku look good with abhi...
i think it will be a love triangle...
with Romi n ACP both falling for Mihika...and Mihika i guess will fall for ACP...and Romi might suffer a heart break n turn negative
There are too many new entries in the show nowadays.  I'm with Romi Mihika pairing
Therevare too many new entries in the show nowadays.  I'm with Romi Mihika pairing
Originally posted by anjs

i think it will be a love triangle...
with Romi n ACP both falling for Mihika...and Mihika i guess will fall for ACP...and Romi might suffer a heart break n turn negative
Nice idea๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by 012081he

She look good with Acp
Agree
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Nice idea๐Ÿ˜†

isnt it a common theme, in all balaji serials... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Romi just helped mihika as she too is family member. 
Mihika looks good with this new guy. 
I am not supporting mihika Romi. What about sarika who is romi's wife ( they married secretly in temple) & pregnant with his kid? Romi should marry sarika & accept his kid
i think sarika shld be brought back 4 romi , its better although i have loved mihika and romi since first epi- they both looks patakhas together๐Ÿ˜‰ bt now i feel its too complicated and even cvs dnt knw what they will do ๐Ÿ˜†