KV approached to play lead role in Suryaputra Karna - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Qubool hai should end within 2 months with sahil .. enough of negativity , KV can explore new roles .. i m scared of zee giving Qh anothr 1 yr or 6 months extention after october .. its better to end it with good trps rathar than dragging it with negativity !!  i badly want to see KV as ashoka or karna,  pls gul & Zee end qh Asap .. 

Not sure if he will take up the Project , but what ever he chooses he just rocks it 
My Best Wishes to KVB ðŸ˜Š
Oh no i do not want kvb to leave qubool hai or the show to end anytime soon. I would love to see him in other roles but as aahil he is so adorable, handsome, sensible, cute - the greek god of indian tv
KV would rock any role! Other than KV, I also really liked Avinesh in MB! But for now, enjoying KV as Aahil n will watch him in any show he appears in the future! TFS!! Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

KV would rock any role! Other than KV, I also really liked Avinesh in MB! But for now, enjoying KV as Aahil n will watch him in any show he appears! TFS!!

Esha, looks like we do have many things in common. I too really liked Avinesh as Sultan ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Esha, looks like we do have many things in common. I too really liked Avinesh as Sultan ðŸ˜†

We do ðŸ˜† I loved how honest and pure hearted he was initially! And that scene of him imagining her at the dargah! Loved it! He is hot too ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raingoddess

We do ðŸ˜† I loved how honest and pure hearted he was initially! And that scene of him imagining her at the dargah! Loved it! He is hot too ðŸ˜†

I don't remember that much of him though. I just saw him in 3-4 episodes max lol ðŸ˜†
But as I have seen and how much, I really liked him, ðŸ˜†
I'd like to see KVB in a mythological role. I think he has had enough of this vamp filled serial with both AG's too long... ðŸ˜† As of now, the track is good. But for how long? Let them not drag it for MORE THAN SIX MONTHS!