Qubool Hai

KV approached to play lead role in Suryaputra Karna - Page 2

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Sultan- Avinash.
He'd do great as Karna.πŸ‘

Wish KV would get to play Asoka.😳
QH doing well..So long as Sahil gets good screen space, I am all for the show going on...πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

always welcome KV to mythological shw..be it ashoka or karna...

bt after whn qh will end... 

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really liked Avinash as Sultan.πŸ‘ A very good choice indeed, if KV is not playing. I don't know about others.
I would really love if he gets to play Ashoka! πŸ˜³ He would look such perfect!
He would have rocked Karna, no doubt about it, Always love to see him! 
chicksoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

I really liked Avinash as Sultan.πŸ‘ A very good choice indeed, if KV is not playing. I don't know about others.

I would really love if he gets to play Ashoka! πŸ˜³ He would look such perfect!
He would have rocked Karna, no doubt about it, Always love to see him! 

Prags! πŸ˜²

U copied my response, ditto.😲
Look two posts above.πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

Prags! πŸ˜²

U copied my response, ditto.😲
Look two posts above.πŸ˜†

😲Oops! πŸ˜†
We do really have a certain "connection" πŸ˜† But no I really love Ashoka these days, And I would love to see KV play him. Really!! πŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Prags,
I hope the PH is a consistent one. Not that I am complaining about 4Lions. But I have seen JA and Maha Rana Pratap...The MLs don't connect with me.

If Asoka is good, I hope they can do with the kid till KV is free. I know he'd rock too..Was imagining him in SRK's get up.πŸ˜†

We agreed on Avinash too.πŸ˜† Even I liked him in MB- Felt he was the best actor there.πŸ‘ He would have done well here in QH too.πŸ˜‰ (As part of a certain triangle.πŸ˜†)
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Avinash πŸ˜† ok I think KV would have rocked it! Anyways tfs . But I hope QH shuts in OctoberπŸ˜• whatever!  πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

Prags,

I hope the PH is a consistent one. Not that I am complaining about 4Lions. But I have seen JA and Maha Rana Pratap...The MLs don't connect with me.

If Asoka is good, I hope they can do with the kid till KV is free. I know he'd rock too..Was imagining him in SRK's get up.πŸ˜†

We agreed on Avinash too.πŸ˜† Even I liked him in MB- Felt he was the best actor there.πŸ‘ He would have done well here in QH too.πŸ˜‰ (As part of a certain triangle.πŸ˜†)

I don't know much about PHs.πŸ˜†But the KID is doing a marvelous job right now! Really! His eyes and expressions sometimes remind me of SRK of Koyla πŸ˜³ Amazing guy!
JA, I liked only initially, then I lost connect. Never watched MRP πŸ˜† The only mythological/historical show I have loved till now was Chandragupta. It was amazing, and I cursed when it went off air! I was so upset! πŸ˜­

Oh! I have already started imagining KV as Ashoka in it, from quite earlier actually, I so want him to play that. I imagine him when that BG plays behind that kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† KV would rock it man! He has got those eyes!

Yes! About the Avinash part in playing a certain triangle too πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zeeshan7

Sources say that for their upcoming show Suryaputra Karna, the makers have approached three actors " Karanvir Bohra, Karan V Grover and Karan Tacker to play the title role. Bohra who is currently seen in Qubool Hai confirmed that he has been wanting to do a mythological serial, and was keen to play Karna."However, my show Qubool Hai is going strong and the current track is such that the ratings will go up. Initially, I had thought it will end by six months but since it is doing well, we will be continuing. Karna is an interesting character, he is not the ideal king but has a brooding and captivating quality to him, which is why he interests me," he says. Grover too confirmed that he had been approached for the role but hasn't taken a call onit yet. Besides the three Karans, another actor who is a strong contender for the role is Avinash Rekhi (Sultan of Madhubala) and chances are he will be roped in.
Source: DNA

bold @  gul dont drag  qh 3  becoz  then u will delay sahil reunion  put wierd tarcks  play with fake couples  and emotions of fans?

better is  give  sahil ending  happy ending   in 3-4 months  dont darg  sahil story  finish it 

an u can continue with your  seher    πŸ˜†   

i really wish he palys  mythological character  karan  was   a grey character  not really  a king  but megestic  not even arjun could have killed him   without manupulationπŸ˜†

but i wanted  kvb to play  ashoka   taht is even more grand and majentic  role  and kvb has all  acting skills  

i want  gul listen finish sahil happy story   so kvb can play ashoka  or karan?
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

Arey please don't drag the show! End it with SaHil. Want to see KV in other shows where he gets proper respect and appreciation from fans.

OR continue the show with Zeher...I mean Seher. πŸ˜› Thora toh taaras khao apne babysitters pe. 😭

Unke ek jahaaz ko toh kinaare pahuchne do. Saare ke saare doob gaye hai abhi tak. Tsk tsk. 😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Which karantikaari u were in pichla janam πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£