KV approached to play lead role in Suryaputra Karna

Posted: 8 years ago
Sources say that for their upcoming show Suryaputra Karna, the makers have approached three actors " Karanvir Bohra, Karan V Grover and Karan Tacker to play the title role. Bohra who is currently seen in Qubool Hai confirmed that he has been wanting to do a mythological serial, and was keen to play Karna."However, my show Qubool Hai is going strong and the current track is such that the ratings will go up. Initially, I had thought it will end by six months but since it is doing well, we will be continuing. Karna is an interesting character, he is not the ideal king but has a brooding and captivating quality to him, which is why he interests me," he says. Grover too confirmed that he had been approached for the role but hasn't taken a call onit yet. Besides the three Karans, another actor who is a strong contender for the role is Avinash Rekhi (Sultan of Madhubala) and chances are he will be roped in.
Source: DNAEdited by Zeeshan7 - 8 years ago
Karan is my fav character in MB.
KV would have rocked it.
i wish they can delay the project and do it after QH with KV.
Means QH not going off air in October? How long they will drag this show? Zee gave extension only upto this October right? It's better they end in October on a good note with good TRPs rather than show being dragged & pulled off with low TRPs like PR
KVB would have looked good as karna. I heard they are starting show with karna's birth.
Aham Sharma was excellent as Karna. I want KVG or KVB as Karna. I think dis story will focus 4m his childhood days n also how he became mahadaani which was not shown in Mahabharat.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
Kvb would have rocked. Wish they delay it a bit n kvb does the role.
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Kvb would have rocked. Wish they delay it a bit n kvb does the role.
oh.. I personally would want to watch him as Asoka.. so if he has to choose the role, KV, pls choose Asoka. I'd watch karna if he plays the role
Originally posted by JShukla

<div></div>oh.. I personally would want to watch him as Asoka.. so if he has to choose the role, KV, pls choose Asoka. I'd watch karna if he plays the role

I heard a rumour that Shaheer Shaikh is fixed as Ashoka not sure just read in toi few days back
Also that show doesn't even have 1% historical facts. It's better kvb do karna than Ashoka
Originally posted by JShukla

oh.. I personally would want to watch him as Asoka.. so if he has to choose the role, KV, pls choose Asoka. I'd watch karna if he plays the role
Even I would have loved it. The transformation n all would be awesome.But he is to do karna i would have enjoyed it too, bt i prefer asoka more. 
Originally posted by Az07

I heard a rumour that Shaheer Shaikh is fixed as Ashoka not sure just read in toi few days back
Also that show doesn't even have 1% historical facts. It's better kvb do karna than Ashoka
Oh! Whatever he does I would have enjoyed it, if itis Karna then also ok.
Excited to see him in different role too ^^ Tfs