Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ (Page 73)

maaneet-2012 IF-Dazzler
maaneet-2012
maaneet-2012

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged

They will become closer through the shop.AngryShockedCry

I dont want to see suraj doing that.Broken Heart

Tfs jo..

Edited by maaneet-2012 - 27 July 2015 at 6:26am

Rosy.L IF-Rockerz
Rosy.L
Rosy.L

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
What Made Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya Aka Sagarika Aka Deepika Singh's Birthday Special?

It's Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya aka Sagarika Das aka Deepika Singh birthday yesterday (26th July). Apparently, the actress is not celebrating her birthday because of sudden demise of Project Head Bhupesh Kholia. Deepika had previously posted about the demise of Bhupesh on social network site, "Everyday I used to tell Sufi Shaikh that " jaldii kar sufi warna bhupeshji ( S.P of S.S.P)aa jayenge or kahenge ki itna time lagaogey to gao ka ticket katana padega " . Unbeleivable , shocking. Missing you Bhupeshji. May you rest in peace." Deepika's husband, Rohit Raj Goyal had also confirmed the news of his wife not celebrating her birthday. He was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "There is no celebration this year as we have lost a very dear member of our team. Yesterday Deepika distributed food to few poor children near her show's set." Though Deepika didn't celebrate her birthday, her fans made her birthday special by sending her gifts, and our DABH actress thanked her fans personally by posting the picture of the gifts. Deepika's fans not only blessed her with lot of wishes but also gave her beautiful gifts. The gifts that the actress got include, a cake with a touching note, Lord Ganesha's idol, greeting cards, t-shirt, beautiful stone amazonite pendant set and a lovely wall clock that had Deepika's pictures. Deepika also thanked her fans for making her birthday so special. She wrote on Instagram, "Thank you so much my lovely fans, friends nd my family who made my day. I love you all very much for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most memorable birthday of my life. God bless you. :)" Take a look at Deepika's birthday gifts and what these gifts meant for the birthday girl... (Images Credit: Instagram)

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2015/what-made-diya-aur-baati-hum-sandhya-sagarika-deepika-singh-birthday-special-192017.html
U can check her gifts on Instagram 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11thala

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
tfs rosy
belated b day wishes deepz
god bless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosy.L

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged

The ongoing track in Diya Aur Baati Hum has piqued interest of the audience. The Rathi family believes that Sandhya has died in a bomb blast and Babho feels dejected with the news. She wants everyone in the family to forget Sandhya and get rid of all her memories. But Sooraj, who madly loves his wife and is not ready to accept the fact that Sandhya is dead. (ALSO READ: Diya Aur Baati Hum: Sooraj Rathi aka Anas Rashid's real life girlfriend Rati Pandey to enter the show!)

He is so much affected with the news that he goes in a state of shock. While Bhabo demands everyone to get rid of Sandhya's memories, Sooraj is not ready to accept his mother's protocol. He is so upset and shocked with his wife death that he suffers a memory loss. He goes into silent mode all of sudden and behave like a stranger to everyone.

But, Sandhya has survived the attack and is all fine. The Mahabali mission has forced Sandhya to go on a secret identity. She has taken a huge risk by keeping her family in dark about her plans. Since, she goes missing the Police department announces that she is dead. However, Sandhya is all safe and fine. Will she return back to her family? Will the Rathi family accept her back?

.Harini.

ayishas IF-Sizzlerz
ayishas
ayishas

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the article akka
.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article
Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Tues ratings UK

Star Plus' latest show Mere Angne Mein' continues to outperform rival shows, according to exclusive data for Tuesday on BizAsia.

The show, which airs at 17:30 on Star Plus pulled in 89,900 viewers, followed by Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 83,400 viewers and Saathiya' at 19:00 with 82,600 viewers.

thala

YongShinSurYa Senior Member
YongShinSurYa
YongShinSurYa

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
tfs thala and sonali

Go to top