~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
What Made Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya Aka Sagarika Aka Deepika Singh's Birthday Special?

It's Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya aka Sagarika Das aka Deepika Singh birthday yesterday (26th July). Apparently, the actress is not celebrating her birthday because of sudden demise of Project Head Bhupesh Kholia. Deepika had previously posted about the demise of Bhupesh on social network site, "Everyday I used to tell Sufi Shaikh that " jaldii kar sufi warna bhupeshji ( S.P of S.S.P)aa jayenge or kahenge ki itna time lagaogey to gao ka ticket katana padega " . Unbeleivable , shocking. Missing you Bhupeshji. May you rest in peace." Deepika's husband, Rohit Raj Goyal had also confirmed the news of his wife not celebrating her birthday. He was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "There is no celebration this year as we have lost a very dear member of our team. Yesterday Deepika distributed food to few poor children near her show's set." Though Deepika didn't celebrate her birthday, her fans made her birthday special by sending her gifts, and our DABH actress thanked her fans personally by posting the picture of the gifts. Deepika's fans not only blessed her with lot of wishes but also gave her beautiful gifts. The gifts that the actress got include, a cake with a touching note, Lord Ganesha's idol, greeting cards, t-shirt, beautiful stone amazonite pendant set and a lovely wall clock that had Deepika's pictures. Deepika also thanked her fans for making her birthday so special. She wrote on Instagram, "Thank you so much my lovely fans, friends nd my family who made my day. I love you all very much for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most memorable birthday of my life. God bless you. :)" Take a look at Deepika's birthday gifts and what these gifts meant for the birthday girl... (Images Credit: Instagram)

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2015/what-made-diya-aur-baati-hum-sandhya-sagarika-deepika-singh-birthday-special-192017.html
U can check her gifts on Instagram 
tfs rosy
belated b day wishes deepz
god bless

The ongoing track in Diya Aur Baati Hum has piqued interest of the audience. The Rathi family believes that Sandhya has died in a bomb blast and Babho feels dejected with the news. She wants everyone in the family to forget Sandhya and get rid of all her memories. But Sooraj, who madly loves his wife and is not ready to accept the fact that Sandhya is dead. (ALSO READ: Diya Aur Baati Hum: Sooraj Rathi aka Anas Rashid's real life girlfriend Rati Pandey to enter the show!)

He is so much affected with the news that he goes in a state of shock. While Bhabo demands everyone to get rid of Sandhya's memories, Sooraj is not ready to accept his mother's protocol. He is so upset and shocked with his wife death that he suffers a memory loss. He goes into silent mode all of sudden and behave like a stranger to everyone.

But, Sandhya has survived the attack and is all fine. The Mahabali mission has forced Sandhya to go on a secret identity. She has taken a huge risk by keeping her family in dark about her plans. Since, she goes missing the Police department announces that she is dead. However, Sandhya is all safe and fine. Will she return back to her family? Will the Rathi family accept her back?

Tues ratings UK

Star Plus' latest show Mere Angne Mein' continues to outperform rival shows, according to exclusive data for Tuesday on BizAsia.

The show, which airs at 17:30 on Star Plus pulled in 89,900 viewers, followed by Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 83,400 viewers and Saathiya' at 19:00 with 82,600 viewers.

tfs sonali
finally dabh taking over sns in UK
hope we climb up the ladder tomorrow

Ekta Tiwari of Tere Mere Sapne fame is excited about her new avatar, that of a God woman in Star Plus' popular show, Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi-Sumeet Productions). 

As reported in media, she will play the sister of actor Aadesh Chaudhary and daughter of Shalini Arora's characters.                                    

The lady happens to be the first and only choice set by the production house for this coveted role of Devi Narayani. 

As per sources, Narayani would have been bestowed the title of Devi by the villagers, after seeing her Godly avatar. 

Ekta's character will be draped in a typical Bengali manner, similar to Aishwarya Rai's look in Choker Bali. Devi Narayani would be worshipped by all in the village, and Akana Raja (Ravi Kale) would be her ardent follower. 

The lady would have a past and would be very proud of her achievements. She would have fallen in love and married the man, only to later realize that he would have been a cop in disguise. The girl would not have even shuddered to kill her own husband in order to protect her villagers and the naxalite group. She would have a major hand in curing her naxalite friends of any kind of illness with her Ayurvedic touch. 

Her entry will be aired very soon, with a dramatic scene wherein Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will be badly in pain after getting a scorpion bite, and the villagers would call for Devi Narayani's magical touch to cure her. 

Here is Ekta Tiwari's stunning look in Diya Aur Baati Hum

When contacted, Ekta told us, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show. I play a very powerful role, that of Devi Narayani. You will have to watch the show for more details."

Ekta, we wish you luck for this new role...

The talented star Neelu Vaghela who currently plays the strict Bhabho in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum is on cloud nine.

Well, the actress has welcomed a new family member.

Guess who?

Well, it is her new car, Hyundai i20 Active.

An excited Neelu shared with us, "I am very happy that finally my car has arrived as I booked it last month." She further added, "I really like the model and the colour is a classy brown. I took my family out for a drive in the new car. Due to my kids exams, we haven't planned a long trip, but will do so once they are free."

Congratulations Neelu!!!

Tfs thala.

Congrats neelu for the new car.

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Bhabho locks in Lalima as Suraj's new wife; Officer Bharat gives false news to Sandhya!

Everything is fair in love and war is an adage we
      all are familiar with. But, the characters in Diya
      Aur Baati Hum' are practicing the adage without
      any tinge of guilt these days.

In the recent episodes, we saw Bhabho getting
      glad to see Suraj (Anas Rashid) express
      happiness on meeting Lalima, whom he assumes
      to be Sandhya (Deepika Singh). Bhabho
      concludes that perhaps the Lord has sent Lalima
      for Suraj and decides to meet her. It turns out
      that Lalima is the daughter of the man who had
      bought Suraj's sweets shop some time back.
      After her father's passing, Lalima has taken the
      control of the shop. Bhabho approaches Lalima
      for a conversation and likes her demeanour. She
      also learns that Lalima thinks highly of Suraj and
      has warm regards for him owing to his goodwill
      as the best halwai in Pushkar.

Bhabho instantly makes up her mind to get Suraj
      hitched to Lalima so that he can move on and
      forget Sandhya's haunting memories. Bhabhasa
      confronts Bhabho and questions her about the
      ethical implications of her decision to get Lalima
      married to a mentally imbalanced Suraj. Bhabho
      says that she has no qualms about lying to
      Lalima and hiding facts from her for Suraj's sake.
      She adds that she is ready to incur the sin of
      lying to Lalima by keeping her in the dark if that
      will benefit Suraj. Bhabhasa rests his case as he
      finds himself unable to stir Bhabho's conscience.

On the other hand, in the Bengal's village,
      Sandhya manages to stay back in the village by
      using a trick. She grabs the chance to sell jiggery
      on Manjari's behalf in the market so that she
      could see her senior officer Bharat and exchange
      confidential information with him. As Sandhya
      goes about selling jiggery in the market,
      Chandrashekhar keeps vigil to pinpoint any of her
      secrets. Bharat visits Sandhya in disguise of a
      mohammedan man and communicates with her in
      sign language. Sandhya passes a note to him
      secretly in which she informs him about not
      finding Chandrashekhar. She also asks about the
      welfare of her family. Bharat thinks hard about
      divulging the real story to Sandhya; but refrains
      from informing her about the fact that her family
      has snapped ties with her as that would weaken
      Sandhya and spoil the mission.

Therefore, Bharat paints a rosy picture before
      Sandhya - because as they say - ignorance is
      bliss.

The episode ends with Chandrashekhar eyeing
      Sandhya sternly after Bharat's departure.

In the next episode, we will see Chandrashekhar
      aka Chandu and his gang chasing Sandhya with
      guns in their hands. Is the cat out of the bag?

Stay tuned to find out.

It's Staurday's episode