Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 49

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys saw some discussion on the name Lalima. Lalima means the reddish glow.  And believe me that reddish glow is more prominent and evident during dusk or Sandhya or the time between day and night.
Sooraj's lalima can only be Sandhya, whatever Bhabo thinks or who ever Bhabo brings. CVs are good at giving names, but hope they tighten the script for once.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: deejagi

thanks for sharing thala. But that was a hell scary scene when Snady opened her eyes to the gazing eyes of that lady. Its a surprise that she didn't scream out of fear. She (HD's mom) looked too frightening when she was looking at the sleeping Sagarika.

same here deeπŸ˜†
i thought she has tied sagz to the cot πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys saw some discussion on the name Lalima. Lalima means the reddish glow.  And believe me that reddish glow is more prominent and evident during dusk or Sandhya or the time between day and night.

Sooraj's lalima can only be Sandhya, whatever Bhabo thinks or who ever Bhabo brings. CVs are good at giving names, but hope they tighten the script for once.

@ bold thanks for this info shruthi
so laalimaa means reddish glow during evening or sandhya

laalima will eventually give way to sandhya πŸ˜³
and sandhya takes over πŸ˜›

though we know no one can marry suraj or sandhya
in case of sandy , she is aware of what is fast approaching her ( chandu falling for her and proposal for marriage)
but in suraj's case ,poor guy is not even aware that bb is arranging for another marriage
and he is not normal 
so there is a fear that suraj might end up marrying laalima
just becaue bb puts pressure ( of course without his knowledge, as he seems to be lost in some other world)

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: thala

@ bold thanks for this info shruthi
so laalimaa means reddish glow during evening or sandhya

laalima will eventually give way to sandhya πŸ˜³
and sandhya takes over πŸ˜›

though we know no one can marry suraj or sandhya
in case of sandy , she is aware of what is fast approaching her ( chandu falling for her and proposal for marriage)
but in suraj's case ,poor guy is not even aware that bb is arranging for another marriage
and he is not normal 
so there is a fear that suraj might end up marrying laalima
just becaue bb puts pressure ( of course without his knowledge, as he seems to be lost in some other world)

thala if BB has to get Suarj married to the other lady, then she has make him believe that the new lady is his sandy and for Ved's sake or Vedansh sake, he need to perform some rituals with her etc. BB can not tell him to marry some other lady as Suraj feels that his wife is away on duty and will return soon. Also this wedding can't be 100% with rituals (like saptapadi around the fire) as Suraj has phobia and the family is not allowing him to go anywhere near the fire. And she can't get him married in court as his mental status is not balanced and court will not get him married at that condition. So even if Bhabo gets him married to someone else, that will never be a marriage and we should not worry about that.
thala thumbnail
exactly dee
in the promo we saw bb throwing all sandy items into the fire
bu in the actual episode before the rituals started it ended πŸ˜†
in Hinduism everything is done with agni as proof
sandy's last rites were incomplete without fire 
bb smartly sent that punditji saying she will manage it 

suraj might see LM ( laalimaa) as sandy dressed as a dulhan
and he may get carried away

i am interested to know ved's contribution in this fiasco
i mean to say how he keeps suraj away from LM
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ramadi I have always taken Sandhya as the expression of Sooraj. I mean the world sees Sooraj through her. Sandhya does not exist without Sooraj.
If you look the only time we can view the reddish glow in the sky straight without burning our eyes is during dusk or Sandhya. The whole sky gets a beautiful organish glow as the sun slowly sets and even the sun looks beautiful with that bright orange or deep red glow which you can observe.

The diya-baati concept pre-IPS was like that. Post IPS when they concentrated on Bhabo-Sandhya they missed the expression part. Without Sooraj, Sandhya cannot be motivating or inspiring.
thala thumbnail
loved the way you explained the color change and its imp
sandhya is the time when suraj unites with the horizon 

suraj has done something which the most educated husband wouldnt dare to do ,
he is truely inspirational
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: thala

exactly dee

in the promo we saw bb throwing all sandy items into the fire
bu in the actual episode before the rituals started it ended πŸ˜†
in Hinduism everything is done with agni as proof
sandy's last rites were incomplete without fire 
bb smartly sent that punditji saying she will manage it 

suraj might see LM ( laalimaa) as sandy dressed as a dulhan
and he may get carried away

i am interested to know ved's contribution in this fiasco
i mean to say how he keeps suraj away from LM

Thala not only the last rites @ home but also at the cremation ground. Why she was not given the national solute with 21 shoots? Except zakir as a friend, none of the department people were present.

I was wondering why after 3 months they were performing that Pooja? Normally it has to be on 11th & 12th day and in some communities, it is on 40th day but what is it with RP they performed it after 3 months and still not invited her only brother. Added to that Vikram was said to have gone to meet some customer, is it really allowed? If Suraj can tell that it is incomplete without Jilebi (which is favorite of Sandy), that means he is aware of Sandy's death then how can he say  Sandy will like the plan etc. If they feel lighting the lamp also affects Suraj, then how are they cooking at home? Are they using Electrical gadgets and have thrown out the Gas stove?

And yes, BB will call this new lady as Sandya nd may get her married tio Suraj. But Suraj is aware of Sandya's nature right, he may forget her face but can't forget her touch. But I don't think Ved will do anything to keep the new lady away from Suraj as he wants his father to recover soon, so BB says by having that lady with Suraj will cure him, Ved will try to bring them together. May be we can expect some handwork of Pari in stalling the stallion enter the den.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but thts not true Lalima is a redish glow of sun during dawn and dusk arunima is a reddish hue of sky during dawn and dusk Lalima essentially is used for sooraj
Sandhya is antonym of sooraj not precisely but sandhya is evening wen sun sets ...cv meant maybe the two opposite ppl became soul mate...

I know wats in thy name πŸ₯± but I jes have a doubt abt ganga angle of shiv parvati story...shiv belonged to parvvati and vice versa but ganga belonged to shivji she emerges from the lock of his hair similarly Lalima also refers to sunrays and reddish glow ...

Well jes my pov
thala thumbnail
dee could that be selective amnesia