Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ (Page 21)

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Actor Anas Rashid, who plays the role of Sooraj Rathi in popular soap opera "Diya Aur Baati Hum", sprained his ankle while shooting for an upcoming kabaddi sequence.

The 34-year-old, who hired a personal trainer to look like a kabaddi player on the Star Plus show, got injured while playing the game and was advised bed rest for 10 days by a doctor.

"We were shooting a crucial scene and unfortunately I had a bad fall. The doctor said I needed to rest, but how could I delay the entire shoot? It affects the schedule of the entire cast and I don't want the show to suffer at my cost," Anas said in a statement.

Speaking about the professional players who have been called on the show for authenticity, Anas added: "There are real kabaddi players on sets whom I have approached like ten times already for tips, they are so helpful. They have given me valuable insights into the game which I am incorporating in my acting."

With new entrants Rituraj Singh as the kabaddi coach and Riddhi Dogra as the team owner, the kabaddi track is an important part of the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet-2012thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Get well soon Anas , he has been working really very hard and that is why I wish the show comes back to top with the kabadi track.
No matter what the shortcomings of the track, Its just that I want the show back on top.

maaneet-2012thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thursday UK ratings 

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 remained top with 133,400 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 130,100 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 94,600 viewers. 

maaneet-2012thala

maaneet-2012 IF-Dazzler
maaneet-2012
maaneet-2012

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Tfs sonali  we trust your informations, You are the source of the right informations.Thumbs Up. keep it up and thanks again.Hug.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11

maaneet-2012 IF-Dazzler
maaneet-2012
maaneet-2012

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Tfs also subha.Embarrassed  Get well soon Anas.Thumbs Up
Jyothi.N IF-Rockerz
Jyothi.N
Jyothi.N

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Carving his space

For actor Neil Bhatt, Gujarat, especially Vadodara, holds a special place in his heart. After all, it is the place of beginnings for him " the actor was born in the banyan city and shot his first serial Arslaan there. "I used to spend a lot of time in Vadodara and in Ahmedabad, where my maasi lives. I remember going to Law Garden with my cousins to watch the snake charmer's show and touching a python once," shares the 27-year-old, who is a passionate dancer and now plays the romantic lead on a prime time show Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi. In news recently for allegedly breaking down during the shooting of a scene, Mirror spoke at length to Neil about his 'involved' acting, dance and fitness regime.
ACTING DOES AFFECT YOU

"Varied - that's the word I would use to describe my journey," says the Vadodara-born boy who made his acting debut as a superhero in Arslaan, following it up with interesting roles like Laxman in Ramayana and Kesar in Gulaal. "I've played various roles and delved into lives of so many characters; it's taught me a lot of things. Any actor who takes his role seriously will be affected by his role," he says, explaining the reason for the breakdown while shooting. "I can sum it by quoting Aamir Khan, who recently said, 'I make sure every shot I give is as if it's the last shot of my life. I have to make sure it's so good the audience should not feel someone else could have done it."

DANCING IS MY LIFE

"I can't live without dance. Yes, you don't see me doing it too often but it's something very personal so I keep doing a lot of it most times," says Neil. But with his stint in two serials and the busy schedules, how does he manage to find time for both? "I don't need to manage time," he quickly points out, adding, "When you really want to do something then you will do it. I dance even if I get half an hour time. I try to learn steps of a new song or learn a new dance form." Ask Neil about his favourite dancer and pat comes the reply, "Justin Timberlake, he is awesome. In Bollywood, it would be Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor."

REGIONAL CINEMA IN THE PIPELINE

And what about moving to another industry, primarily regional cinema? "I am fluent in Gujarati so I wouldn't mind doing regional work. But it has to be meaningful cinema," says the actor, who confesses to being in discussion with city-based movie house Broken Box Filmz for their crowd-funded movie Bhanwar. "Right now I am busy with two shows," he said when asked about the movie, talks about which started last August.

thala

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
nice article
tfs jo

ATB neil
you are too good as zak

Jyothi.N