Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ (Page 11)

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by thala

tfs jo 
lol how many changes for the coach

Not only the actor but even the character is changing with each person. Now he is no longer a grey but a no nonsense guy

i too noticed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeshriSdeejagi

k..... Goldie
k.....
k.....

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hymm, if bhabo is iron lady,then bhabasa should be king in this,...he should have thought suraj...
But even though, last but not least, suraj also rocked [email protected] a time (twins)...

Now suraj age is same at anas age

Originally posted by pasurYa

Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by pasurYa

was he 22 when he got married ??ConfusedConfused
what age calculation is this ?? I thought Suraj got married late Confused

tfs z

At what age did Vikram married and at what age did Mohit became a father? Chavvi was in her 2nd year of graduation when Suraj got married that means she was atleast 20 years old then. And even if we calculate there was gap between the kids (Bhabo's) apart from the obvious 9 months, even then, Suraj should be some where 23 years when he was married? What a great couple our Bhabo and Babasa are? Now I can understand why Bhabo was angry at Sandya for not getting preggy soon.

Shocked ROFL

OMG.. back to back in 9 months gap they were born Shocked 
bb must be an iron lady I guess LOL

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
lol Kavitha akka... it s like competition btw dad nd Suraj ROFL
k..... Goldie
k.....
k.....

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
 If bhabo compare herself with Sandy,then it seems like competition only..but with generation gap...she only forced sandy...but once bhabasa said suraj born after few years from their marriage...
pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavi_jai01

If bhabo compare herself with Sandy,then it seems like competition only..but with generation gap...she only forced sandy...but once bhabasa said suraj born after few years from their marriage...

when did that happen ??Confused

nd when did bb compare herself with Sandy ??Confused
k..... Goldie
k.....
k.....

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Many times bb said that"on your age I have delivered kids", i have handed my son as grandchild to massa..on ur age..blah blah...
In earlier episodes...

Edited by kavi_jai01 - 19 May 2015 at 6:28am
tweetykins21 Senior Member
tweetykins21
tweetykins21

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode Suraj said  he married 12 years back. So what is the age of Bulbul  now?
Jyothi.N IF-Rockerz
Jyothi.N
Jyothi.N

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
TC article 

The upcoming kabaddi track on Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd) will surely bringing a lot of interesting twists and turns.
And playing Prem the talented kabaddi player will be Mahabharat fame Arun Singh Rana who played Pandu in the mythological show.
Prem who will be seen as a champ player will be part of Ridhi Dogra's team. He will go on to be a tough champion for Sooraj when he tries to fulfil his dreams of winning the kabaddi championship.
Coming to Arun's character, the actor is really excited about the role as he has always been a sports enthusiast as he shared, "I have always been interested in sports all my life and when I got this opportunity, I grabbed it with both hands. I am really eager for this role and looking forward to be part of this wonderful team."
Talking further about his entry, the good looking guy quipped, "Since the role is very different from Mahabharat, people will get to see a different side of my personality. It is a modern character and very real. The summer is definitely causing a bit of discomfort as we are shooting outdoors, but I think that is the overall fun of it."
Also our sources share that Prem's character will have a romantic inclination towards Ridhi's and she will be his prime objective to be in the team. Viewers will definitely get to see some mushy romance too along with these sporty sequences. As reported by Tellychakkar.com, Rituraj Singh will play the strict no-nonsense coach of the team.
For more news and updates stay hooked to Tellychakkar.com.

Go to top