~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago

Diya Aur Baati Hum prepares for big reunion

Here's some good news for Diya Aur Baati Hum fans. Lead actors Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh have shot a reunion sequence, Mughal-e-Azam style. Deepika confirmed the news saying, "Garjana will trap Sandhya amidst brick walls leaving her to die. This will leave her with no contact with the outside world. It is then that Sooraj will reach the premise and feel Sandhya near him. This sequence will somewhat mark the reunion of the estranged couple. This will take the audience back to the epic love saga, Mughal-e-Azam."

5 Women who changed the dynamics of TV forever

She dreamt of becoming a cop, but got married due to some unforeseen circumstances. However, Sandhya's (Deepika Singh) never-say-die spirit is what shines through. Her intelligence and perseverance have helped her in numerous situations " from accepting her illiterate husband, to facing challenges created by her strict mother-in-law. Sandhya finally becomes a cop while fulfilling the responsibilities of a daughter-in-law of a conservative family.

Diya Aur Baati Hum prepares for big reunion

Sep 24, 2015 - Natasha Coutinho
  •  

A still from Diya Aur Baati Hum

Here's some good news for Diya Aur Baati Hum fans. Lead actors Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh have shot a reunion sequence, Mughal-e-Azam style. Deepika confirmed the news saying, "Garjana will trap Sandhya amidst brick walls leaving her to die. This will leave her with no contact with the outside world. It is then that Sooraj will reach the premise and feel Sandhya near him. This sequence will somewhat mark the reunion of the estranged couple. This will take the audience back to the epic love saga, Mughal-e-Azam."

thank you sonali for sharing 😊
HOMETVNEWSHINDI

Actor dips herself in 20kgs multani mitti for four hours

Deepika recently had to dip herself in 20 kilos of multani mitti for four hours. 

She says, "They made a fake mud pit especially for the shot. Since mud damages skin and I had to stay in it for almost five hours, they used multani mitti.

It required a lot of patience to stay like that, but I went through it," says Deepika, who then had to bathe in a river to remove the mitti from her body.

Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
Checkout the 18th look of Deepika as a tribal girl
Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Sep 24, 2015, 12.00 AM IST | 

Deepika Singh, who plays Sandhya in 'Diya Aur Baati Hum', is having quite a time with the numerous looks she has been given on the show. Her latest, which will be her 18th look, is that of a tribal girl.

To get the look right, Deepik sat with her makeup team for about five days, mixing and matching stuff and ensuring they do not go over the top. She says, "As an actor, versatility is important and I've learnt that through my character Sandhya.

READ: Deepika Singh will no longer play Sandhya on TV

I had to shoot in jungles, and playing a cop and undergoing many look changes also did the trick. The journey has been awesome."A school girl, sweeper and a Bengali woman are some of the disguises she has donned so far in the show.

Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
Tfs Thala , Sonali and Jo 

In today's #The Times of India .Thank you#bombaytimes for the lovely article.

cr - Deepika Singh

Sooraj to die in 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'?

Actor Anas Rashid, who is currently playing the role of Sooraj in popular soap opera "Diya Aur Baati Hum", might have to leave the show after his character will go missing.

As per the upcoming track, Sooraj will be seen searching for his wife Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and will end up in the same village where she has been captured by terrorist organisation Garjana sangathan.

The duo will try to stop the terrorists from attacking India with a nuclear bomb, but will end up getting trapped in the blast. The blast would become a threat to Sooraj's life and will leave Sandhya seriously injured.

"On the day of the blast, which is October 2, Sandhya will be leaving no stone unturned in making sure the blast is prevented but there will be a twist in the tale when Sooraj will come by to rescue Sandhya. Sooraj will be seen slipping into coma and will go missing which might end his track in the show," a source said.

"Diya Aur Baati Hum" is aired on Star Plus.

(Source: IANS)

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sooraj-die-diya-aur-baati-hum-150924

SAME NEWS EVERY WHERE 

Edited by Rosy.L - 8 years ago
tfs, Rosy
But if it comes to be real, I defo will stop to folow this. It'll be too dark for me to go on. Sorry ... WHen I see a show, I expect something good. This starts to be hard for me. ðŸ˜­