Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AG_DABH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wawww!
tfs, jo!!!  👍🏼

The story becames better and better with every cap! Now the RAW jumps in! 
Eagerly waiting!  
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jo.
I think it's time for me to join dabh once again .
valgus thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs jo n veena. so wats about maha epi will surya meet????
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

SurYa won't reunite in maha episode???  

Tfs Jo.

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princy360

Tfs..

What is raw?

Research and Analysis Wing ( RAW) one of the most fearsome intelligence agencies in india ..
they work in domestic , foreign intelligence and terrorism etc..
Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im worried about what will happen to the RP if GS know sandhya's truth? they could take revenge of sandhya by harming  the RP house, kidnap Ved? who will protect them? 😭
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sandhyaa ko pari chappair... maha epi excited!!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

Im worried about what will happen to the RP if GS know sandhya's truth? they could take revenge of sandhya by harming  the RP house, kidnap Ved? who will protect them? 😭

Don't worry, by the time, the GS reach RM, the whole RP would have gone in search of Suraj and all they can see will be an empty house and they may hear from the HG people that the DIL of the house, Sandya was killed in the train blast and after that her husband went insane and now have gone missing and the family has gone in search of him. Only then GS will realize how much important is her mission for Sandya that she has lied about her death to the family and it doesn't affect them now even if she is killed by GS as they are already have accepted her death.
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood
Telly News

Anas Rashid bonds with his on screen son

Sep 07 2015
inShare
Devyansh-Tapuriah-1

Looks like playing a father on screen, has somewhat rubbed onto Anas Rashid's real life as well. The actor who plays a father to Ved (Devyansh Tapuriah) on Diya Aur Baati Hum has been bonding with him off screen as well.

This famous father-son duo recently went for a spin on Anas's new bike. The actor who houses a strong passion for bikes ensured Devyansh was one of the first ones to sit on his two-tyre beauty.

Says Anas, "I love pampering Devyansh; he is an extremely sweet child. He too loves bikes, so I often take him for a spin. We get along like a house on fire and I really love the bond I have with him. He's very good at what he does and I wish only the best for him."

Turns out that this little one too is really fond of his on screen parents. Devyansh is often seen visiting Deepika Singh (his on screen mother), on the outdoor locations as well. Sources present on the sets also tell us how Devyansh often brings bags full of goodies for the cast of the show.

We certainly adore the bond this on screen family shares.

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow sooo cute
tfs Rosy