~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
tfs jo and sonali ..
that's it !!

The long-running series Diya Aur Baati Hum' on Star Plus reigned in UK ratings on Thursday night, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia.

The show, which airs at 21:00 raked in 156,000 viewers - peaking at 181,400 viewers, followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 105,700 viewers and Saathiya' at 19:00 with 93,200 viewers. Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 was watched by 85,800 viewers and Mere Angne Mein' with 79,300 viewers.

-
tfs sonali
dabh tops in UK 👏
I want DABH to top in India now ...cant wait anymore 😒
if so LM has to make an exit 
Thanks for the very good news 😊
DEEPIKA WANTS TO GO PRIYANKA CHOPRA WAY! Latest Spicy Buzz2 days ago Guess who has an International show dream! The most popular cop of Indian television IPS Sandhya Rathi aka Deepika Singh seems to be very much kicked about doing a show on International platform once in her life. While there is a huge buzz in the media about Priyanka Chopra's biggest international project Quantico, it seems the action packed trailers have also caught the attention of Deepika. Recently the actress spoke about how she enjoyed the promo of Priyanka Chopra's Quantico. The actress who is playing a fearless officer on Diya aur Baati hum when on record and said, "I love what I do in Diya Aur Baati Hum. The show has given me the confidence and also raised the thrill factor in me to try bigger and better stunts. If given a chance I would also love to do a role like Priyanka Chopra is doing in her show. After doing television if given a chance I would also like to do international television." The show current has IPS Sandhya going undercover to find out what is the Garjana Sangathan is upto and what is their plan to do on 2nd October. The actress for the same has been shooting back to back in various conditions since last three months and is also undergoing a special physical training to keep up with the action sequence. This is not all Deepika, loves all her action sequences a lot. In fact many a times the actress herself asks the writes to incorporate some action sequences in her show. Catch Deepika Singh who plays Sandhya Rathi in Diya Aur Baati Hum from Monday to Saturday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus!
tfs sonali
she is yet to get established, 
 but i hope she can pull it off if she gets a chance to do 
Tfs
Yeaah db is n top in Uk..
Fri UK ratings :

On Star Plus, Diya Aur Baati Hum' continued its lead with 147,900 viewers, followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 135,400 viewers and Mere Angne Mein' at 17:30 with 81,400 viewers.