Users

Frequent Posters

YongShinSurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rosy.L

Read each and every comments here,

Nothing to add.
let Suarji die of Injections and let Sandhya die of MM.

we can accept that and still love them as Diya and Baati or as Romeo and Juliet

who the hell is this irritating woman who likes to spend the time with strange married man ?

Wow Cv's what a social massages u r giving to young generation ?

Young girls, remember u can living together with any strange men/ married men , even he suffers with mental disorder .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And mental disorder can be cured ONLY by an opposite sex life partner.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ€ͺ🀑

well said...agree wid u...
let both of them die and live happily in heaven...
YongShinSurYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet-2012

Really disgusting ideas day after day.🀒πŸ₯Ί. maybe they forgot what is the meaning of diya aur baati hum and only because of surya we loved this show and we still suffering and bear all this nonsense only for our surya sake.. but if they want to kill our surya then they should kill this show also, ,but for sure they wont kill our surya cuz they know the power of surya, cvs enough of this unwanted ideas and reunite our surya soon, we are human like you and have feelings, all what you are in its because of surya and their fans, dya aur baati is still here because of them, dont foget this ever if you loyal for your show and in your work...

we r spending our valuable time in dabh only for the sake of surya...buut cvs motive is money only...they r doing this to increase trp...but this wud really decrease the trp...
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rosy and gaga i understand what you mean but very painful to imagine our surya die.😭. i want surya to be together forever and i still have hope but what made me sad is all those disgusting ideas🀒..
YongShinSurYa thumbnail
dont feel sad maha... 😭 😭
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: YongShinSurYa

we r spending our valuable time in dabh only for the sake of surya...buut cvs motive is money only...they r doing this to increase trp...but this wud really decrease the trp...

i agree with you gaga, all this disgusting ideas only for TRP sake.. but they won't be successful for sure.🀒🀒🀒🀒
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
i am not only sad i am very disappointed .πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ€’
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u all.. didn't expect this from cvs...really very very disappointed..
seriously wats wrong with cvs ??
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just read about suraj romancing with LL ..and Llima wearing sandy's saree ..che che che πŸ€’
how come BB do that ? 😑😑and what's wrong with Lalima 🀒🀒
i am still hoping suraj will come to his senses and he will run away from there
AG_DABH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I most of all hope all this stupid RP track ends ASAP and the reason of me willing to watch this show comes back! It is possible to be stupid, but to be as stupid as LM, for me is a crime! Sorry if I offend!
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vaishali Thakkar not tired of playing mother on small screen

She famously essayed 'Ammu' in "Uttaran" for five years, and now she has taken on the role of a mother yet again in "Diya Aur Baati Hum".

By: IANS | New Delhi |
Published on:September 9, 2015 8:37 pm
Comments (0)

Actress Vaishali Thakkar doesn't mind playing mother on small screen.

She famously essayed Ammu' in "Uttaran" for five years, and now she has taken on the role of a mother yet again in "Diya Aur Baati Hum". But actress Vaishali Thakkar doesn't mind it.

"It depends on the kind of mother I play. In Uttaran', my character as a mother had a lot of depth. Here in Diya Aur Baati Hum', my role is a little psychotic and a little inconsistent... so it's not monotonous," Vaishali told IANS.

"I very consciously did not take characters with the same shades... knowing very well that I do not want to be typecast," added the 50-year-old actress, who plays Manjiri in the Star Plus show.

Having been part of a show as long-running as "Uttaran", Vaishali was asked to comment on the system of seasons in fiction shows " a fad popular in the west, and which is now being adopted in India.

She said it is an interesting approach, but the audience of our country is not yet ready for it.

"A season style would be very interesting, but it is going to take time for the audience to come to that level. It is better for reality shows as of now, but when you talk about a loyal audience who have to watch you each and every day, they are so glued to television... and to make them understand the seasonal thing is slightly difficult," the actress said.

Vaishali also added that even though the approach is interesting, there is so much competition in the TV industry that breaking a show at its peak would not be a good idea.

"Right now, there are so many channels and there's so much competition that it would not be very sensible... because after all, it is a huge business. If a show is doing very well, then why would the channel shut the show, and give the TRPs to the other competent channel," Vaishali said.