Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 72

Kimkudos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

Im afraid of even after misson MM CVs will not let Sandhya come to meet her family easily. What if they have already wanted someone in to Sooraj's life and separated them and then will focus only on sandhya's job life?

We know that it is very unacceptable for sooraj to love another girl, so to do so in a proper way they made sandhya's dead so that sooraj can move on with someone else. And sandhya's fake dead is only for us, then they will send sandhya in to secret activity permanently.

Is it so stubborn for us to only want to see surya reunite? Is this wrong If sandhya is dead and there is someone who is ready to take care for sooraj and then he will fall in love with her?

I want to see surya together so Im really scared by this thought

.  If Suraj marries  Lalima  the concept of Diya aur bati will go.   No Diya  no bati.   Diya aur lalimaπŸ˜•. It is better to end the serial and give the way to new serial.  Mad CVs😑. You know Lifebeautifulso some mad people are here in this forum who loves Surma jodi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valgus thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I became completely mad and crying like anything after reading this article. My mom's slap brought me to reality
After all it is just a fictional show where whole the cast and crew are working for MONEY. So friends try to be away from the show as soon as possible.
Thanks to my mom and ofcourse cvs for freeing me from this fantasy. Nobody was perfect as surya not even them now... 😊
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends, don't lose hope. I still believe that it is not true. Suraj is for Sandhya only. Let us wait and see. I have a strong belief that at the end it is "SurYa" only. Lalima will disappear.
valgus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: YongShinSurYa

However, Lalima, being an ideal wife, saves her husband Sooraj from the situation.

whats this???? u bloody cvs...what r u up to...disgusting track ever... 🀒 🀒 ...they have given all the good messages these years na...so they r giving bad messages now...first of all living together... now this too...they r saying educated and ambitious girls should not have family...isnt it?? enough cvs... 😭 😭 πŸ₯Ί
shud end watching d serial hereafter... i prefer living only in suryaland... 😭 😭 will watch old surya scenes and live happily thinking that they r still alive 😭 😭 ...cvs... 🀬

Good decision. Am with you
YongShinSurYa thumbnail
great injustice to sandy...plz kill her...let shekar or gs people kill her...she wud die happily for the country...if she see surma, she cant live...

cvs then u can show this remarriage 😑 if husband is dead, a girl can marry any other else...then y a man cannot?? wow wow...kudos πŸ‘ πŸ‘
great... 😑 😑 🀒
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree wit all .. Jaan.. Its gonna be really the most horrible message that CVs are trying to give. I once heard Neeluji telling that this track is to make bb realize tat Sandy going for the mission without telling is right. But looks like no women must become a police officer. If someone want also they must have an eligibility called they are orphans  πŸ˜‘😑
Go to hell CVs ... What is the need to show Suraj getting mad ?? they could have made him marry laalima directly na.. Diya baati.. where the the diya here nd where s the baati ??

YongShinSurYa thumbnail
hmm...am already reading the update only...
cvs u can break our heart for thinking surya only..but if u break, every single piece will think about surya only...they wont die...
well said everyone...
v r the fans of diya aur baati hum only...if cvs want surma, pls change the title or create a new serial..
suraj aur laali hum... 😑 😑
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think this news is true .( ideal wife )  suraj and sandy will be together..i still have hope ..other wise marriage news will come first ..
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read each and every comments here,
Nothing to add. 
let Suarji die of Injections and let Sandhya die of MM. 

we can accept that and  still love them as  Diya and Baati or as Romeo and Juliet 

who the hell is this irritating woman who likes to spend the time with  strange married man ?

Wow Cv's what a social massages u r giving  to young generation ? 

Young girls, remember u can living together with any strange men/ married men , even he suffers with mental disorder . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And mental disorder can be cured  ONLY by an opposite sex life partner. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ€ͺ🀑

maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really disgusting ideas day after day.🀒πŸ₯Ί. maybe they forgot what is the meaning of diya aur baati hum and only because of surya we loved this show and we still suffering and bear all this nonsense only for our surya sake.. but if they want to kill our surya then they should kill this show also, ,but for sure they wont kill our surya cuz they know the power of surya, cvs enough of this unwanted ideas and reunite our surya soon, we are human like you and have feelings, all what you are in its because of surya and their fans, dya aur baati is still here because of them, dont foget this ever if you loyal for your show and in your work...