~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 65

Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for sharing. Hope it is not part of Meenakshi & Mohit's plan to send out Lalima.
Wed UK ratings 
The most watched show last night was Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 122,000 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 110,700 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 99,400 viewers. 

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Shekhar injects chip in Sandhya's wrist

Lalima (Shefali Sharma) and Suraj (Anas Rashid) meet with an accident in Diya Aur Baati Hum

The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show that Both Suraj and Lalima go to the market on scooter and suddenly a kite hit to Suraj.

Suraj loses his balances both Suraj and Lalima fall on the road.

Lalima helps Suraj to stand up and takes care of his wound.

Shekhar creates more problems for Sandhya (Deepika Singh)

Furthermore, Sandhya enters in Garjnana group and thinks that now she will send every information to her seniors about Garajnan' mission.

But Sandhya is shocked when Shekhar inject a chip in her wrist and indirectly tells her that he cannot believe on anyone easily.

Now, it will be difficult for Sandhya to continue her mission to defeat Garajana organization.

Credit - trp of hindi serials 

tfs rosy n sonali
 seems like mission ends only in dec2 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
waiting waiting 
Edited by SurYalover - 8 years ago
Tfs, Rossy
I am not sure, I'll be able to wait till December for the mission to finish... 
It's not easy to see LM... Sorry!
Tfs Rosy😊

That Scootr scn s Todays Segment WU 😡
Tfs
Wait i don't get it.. 

How shekhar inject chip n her wrist?

Does he know that she is sandhya.. im confuse
Originally posted by Princy360

Tfs
Wait i don't get it.. 

How shekhar inject chip n her wrist?

Does he know that she is sandhya.. im confuse

He may not be knowing her as Sandya but he can still inject a chip claiming it is to keep coordination between the team as if something happens to one, the others will get to know about it immediately and will be able to help out the person in distress. Also can claim that to keep track of all the important commandoes, they will inject the chip and keep monitoring their moves closely to move forward.

I pity BK sir didn't use this trick to trap Gharjana.
Originally posted by deejagi

He may not be knowing her as Sandya but he can still inject a chip claiming it is to keep coordination between the team as if something happens to one, the others will get to know about it immediately and will be able to help out the person in distress. Also can claim that to keep track of all the important commandoes, they will inject the chip and keep monitoring their moves closely to move forward.

I pity BK sir didn't use this trick to trap Gharjana.

Oh okay thanks.

Yh I agrer.. BK don't have brain like Gharjana πŸ˜† i think sandhya will do something.. bk is useless πŸ˜†
DABH

Sandhya will be seen doing a Mujra for sake of the Garjana Sanghatan. She looks pretty in her beautiful attire. She dances hiding her face and changes her name and look again. She wants to know the whole plan of Garjana and getting close to Garjana members. She is doing this dance on Garjana's plan to go to a rich home and entertain the guests. Garjana wants to loot a rich family for getting cash to workout their plan. Sandhya comes there with Manjari. Sandhya does the dance to win Garjana's trust. Manjari plans to steal the cash from the rich home. Sandhya will be ruining Garjana's plan soon