Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nep3

^ suraj ki lalima ..😲😲
thanks Arti ..i never thought like that
but question is 'is she parvati or ganga ?' coz sandy gone is like sati ..😕😕

Yahi to me shouting since morning but everyone Is bothered abt rati arey forget her look at the bigger picture the name is so scary...like ganga emerges out of shivji lalima emerges out of sooraj...

Arghhh I read a ost few days back wen someone said shiv has two consort and parvati had to live with ganga ...damn cv ppicked up the idea looks so Edited by Incense - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ you are scaring me now ...so it means she will be permanent member ?
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

^ you are scaring me now ...so it means she will be permanent member ?

No clue but Lalima certainly belongs to sooraj there are numerous poetry on sooraj Ki lalimaa
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^ suraj ki lalima ..😲😲
thanks Arti ..i never thought like that
but question is 'is she parvati or ganga ?' coz sandy gone is like sati ..😕😕

This is like a confirmed news neither sandy nor suraj are going to marry for the second time..No matter how many twists come Diya aur baati will never be seperated.

Lalima is for some drama and also to give screenspace to rathi family otherwise its all about Sagarika and her mission...This is why I dont have any prob with Lalima

My only prob is that production house should seriously try and look for someone who is suitable for the cameo.
The person entering should not look like an aunty , should look good 
..MOST importantly should be a bit  popular ( flop or jobless actors would ruin it )  and shoud know how to act .
 The guy chandu who is opposite Sagarika is not a bad choice , He looks good too. So why Anas should compromise with someone who is not even average looking or aunty types Lalima?

All of us can see such a perfection in Surya.. ? why ? Reason is , Deepika looks young and beautiful ..Anas looks good .. both are good actors ..So the chemistry is rocking..  

I can see all fans have a problem with someone whom the ph is considering, Not only the forum.Everyone seems to be against it .
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen that Suraj's senses are gone...they said he was going to go through memory loss but it doesn't seem like it at all.
In fact, I'm a little confused as to what Bhabho's doing and why she wouldn't let Suraj light the candle when the lights went out...why did she go and take that away from him. And why is Bhabho acting so crass about Sandhya. One would think her favorite bahu like daughter died and she should be heartbroken. Instead, she's taken away everyone's right to care about, and continue loving Sandhya in the house. Strange stuff they show on here. 

Anyhow, did I miss an episode regarding Suraj and the issue about why Bhabho didn't let him light the candle in today's epi? 
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
let the character come in actually to critisize her.

secondly. cvs hv choosed an actor for a reason. ty hv done hundred notes n tests before selecting one person for particular character. bhabo looks young in real life but shes made old in show suiting her character. so if u think rati is old or aunry dont worry cvs wil do sumthing fr the character to appeal.

thirdly. it might be fr trp trick. as rati has huge fan following ty might hv considered her to pull trp up as long as she stays. this track works or not its different but that actors fans start watching her in dabh n hence it might gradually add to trp pickup.

fourthly. pls lets not talk abt actors personal life

Ramya
jhema thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ramya-

secondly. cvs hv choosed an actor for a reason. ty hv done hundred notes n tests before selecting one person for particular character. bhabo looks young in real life but shes made old in show suiting her character. so if u think rati is old or aunry dont worry cvs wil do sumthing fr the character to appeal.

thirdly. it might be fr trp trick. as rati has huge fan following ty might hv considered her to pull trp up as long as she stays. this track works or not its different but that actors fans start watching her in dabh n hence it might gradually add to trp pickup.

Ramya

👍🏼 well said ramya
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ramya-

Ramya

agree with you
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sandhya (Deepika Singh) is bearing the brunt of Himanshu's (Amit Dolawat) mother Manjari - who is a woman of bitter words with shades of grey. Manjari is miffed with Sandhya and holds her guilty of her son's unfortunate demise in the Ajmer-Kolkata express accident.

In the recent episode, we saw Sandhya being insulted by Himanshu's mother Manjari upon her arrival at her home in a village of West Bengal. Manjari breaks Sandhya's bangles and spoils her make-up calling her an ill-starred woman who killed Himanshu. Manjari even brings a scissor to cut Sandhya's hair to make her look like a widow; however, a woman (Maasi Maa) saves Sandhya from Manjari's anger and offers her help in case it is needed. Sandhya takes a walk around the village to survey it and get glad about getting a place to stay in the village to carry out her secret mission. However, she thinks about being careful as the Garjana Sangathan still suspects her intentions.

Later, Sandhya goes to sleep thinking of Suraj and dreams of the golden days she spent in his company. In the morning, Manjari wakes up Sandhya and surprises her by asking her to wear the bridal ornaments and dress she had kept for Himanshu's bride. Sandhya wonders why Manjari wants her to wear the bridal dress when she was hell-bent on making her look like a widow yesterday.

Sandhya agrees to fulfil Manjari's wish and goes to another room to dress up.

- Pink Villa
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing thala. But that was a hell scary scene when Snady opened her eyes to the gazing eyes of that lady. Its a surprise that she didn't scream out of fear. She (HD's mom) looked too frightening when she was looking at the sleeping Sagarika.