Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ved hid the medal na? 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deejagi

Suraj must be thinking Sandya is serving her duty in some other state / city and will be back and approve the Vedansh plan / elevation (whatever) and he wants to check with her on that but Ved has hidden the phone in the vase.

but dee i thought it was the medal he put in the vase ðŸ˜•
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's SBB segment Wu ðŸ˜†

Bhabho to get Sooraj and Lalima married; Chandru falls for Sagarika in Diya Aur...

Sandhya is beaten up by Himanshu's mother Manjari. Later, Manjari showers love on her and wants to see Sagaraika as the bride. Manjari has some shock by Himanshu's death and shows anger and love swapping in her mind. She gives her bridal dress to Sagarika and also some jewelry. The police has caught Himanshu and Sandhya is trying to Garjana Sanghatan's activities. She starts staying with Manjari after convincing her in her words. Manjari melts towards Sagarika and accepts her as her bahu. Manjari has a complex character and she has gone mad by Himanshu's death. When Manjari comes to know Garjana has sent Sagarika, Manjari allows Sagarika to come. Sandhya tries to win Manjari's trust.

Lalima, the girl who was going to play Parvati's role along Sooraj as Shiv ji. Bhabho chooses Lalima for Sooraj. She asks Sooraj to marry Lalima and wants to give Lalima a place in their hearts and home as Rathi's bahu. Rati Pandey will be seen as Lalima, and paired opposite Anas Rashid. Bhabho finally convinces Sooraj to marry Lalima. Chandru will be showing concern to Sagarika and hence fall in love for her, seeing her simplicity and dealing with Himanshu's mother. Sagarika wins Chandru's trust and has to get the info of the Sanghatan's plans. Will Sandhya be able to fail Garjana's plans on time? Will Sooraj marry Lalima? Keep reading.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs jo
😉 thanks for the wu ðŸ˜‰

did i read it right
police caught himanshu 
does that mean he is not dead?
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deejagi

I can't believe this. Please be available atleast till this month end as I need your update 😃😃😃. Without that how will know what happened in DABH?

Jokes apart, the tracj seems interesting , though I feel pukish on seeing Mohit, lets see how things unveil themselves in future

Lalima s gonna irritate me jaya ji .. I will giving LU ðŸ˜†
waiting for d day lalima gets thrashed by sandy..
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs jo
how many marriages .. ðŸ˜²
where s HD ðŸ˜•
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So rati is finally doing the role already sink into the character. As so much hatred is there for actress okay jokes apart Lalima means red hue of sooraj during Dawn and dusk the first ray of sun ie sooraj 😲 cv wat r u planning y chose this name 😕Edited by Incense - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs jo

i will see her as a new entry ...nothing to do with anyone's personal life ..but as long as suraj doesn't fall for Lalima and sandy doesn't fall for chandu ...i am fine ..otherwise Diya aur baati concept will fail..
but i am really annoyed to see BB and mohit's abusive behavior towards Emily ..😡😡 jalim saas and kamchor pati ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Laalima is ganga of.shiv parvati sati story?????? dunno but ganga always stays with shiv likewise laalima in Hindi red coloured sunray its always said sooraj Ki laalima

actually this name is bothersome than pl
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ suraj ki lalima ..😲😲
thanks Arti ..i never thought like that
but question is 'is she parvati or ganga ?' coz sandy gone is like sati ..😕😕