Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bye bye dabh till this track end.😭😭. i don't have strong heart to bear all this 😑πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ͺ ...
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anas Rashid to romance real-life girlfriend Rati Pandey on Diya Aur Baati Hum

This would be the first time the couple will come together onscreen

Anas Rashid and Rati Pandey's relationship is no secret. Though the couple avoid being spotted together or comment about their relationship, they could not hide their relationship from the prying media eyes. But guess, the media need not do that anymore because we will soon see the love birds sharing screen space in Anas' ongoing show, Diya Aur Baati Hum. Reportedly, Rati has been roped in to play the new girl in Sooraj's (Anas') life.

We know how upset Bhabho (Neelu Waghela) is with Sandhya's (Deepika Singh) death which she counts as a betrayal. So after performing the customary ritual at the end of three months of Sandhya's death, she decides to get rid of every materialistic thing that would remind the family of Sandhya. She now wants Sooraj to move on in life and start afresh. Here's where Rati comes into the picture.

Whether she will be chosen by Bhabho or whether Sooraj will just happen to meet her and fall in love, is yet to be seen. You stay tuned for more updates on Diya Aur Baati Hum as we try find out more about Rati's role.
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs Jo.

Bye Bye DABH !🀒
snowiie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is a bollywood life article ... just now i saw a rticle on this site saying Bhupesh as Make up Artist of Deepika ..  They dont know anything

GOD Bhupesh is Supervising Producer of DABH .. May his Soul rest in Peace .. Deepika has tears in eyes in that Notification pic , he is not that old to expire .. seriously this is Shocking to all the cast and crew of show ..

Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosy.L

Tfs Jo.

Bye Bye DABH !🀒

So many articles πŸ˜‘😑

I'm fedup of this articles πŸ€’

If it's true then bye bye DABH πŸ€’
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am temporarily unavailable πŸ˜ƒ
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing jyothi. But how will Bhabo make Suraj agree to marry a different girl when he thinks his wife Sandya is not dead and will be back? The way they are protecting him from the outer world (not even allowing him to use the phone) and he finalizing the Vedansh plan, it is obvious that Suraj is nursing his wife's memory as she has gone on some work and will be back soon situation. Then will bhabo make him to believe that this new girl is Sandya and for some reason Bhabo wants them to remarry?

I can't believe that Bhabo will tell Suraj that his wife Sandya is dead. So I think she may bring in this new girl as Sandya and will plant her photos all over the house.

Anyways, lets wait and watch how things move forward than thinking negatively.
Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
surajs state is yet to be known iam confused on his behaviour πŸ˜•
deejagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

I am temporarily unavailable πŸ˜ƒ

I can't believe this. Please be available atleast till this month end as I need your update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Without that how will know what happened in DABH?

Jokes apart, the tracj seems interesting , though I feel pukish on seeing Mohit, lets see how things unveil themselves in future
deejagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurYalover

surajs state is yet to be known iam confused on his behaviour πŸ˜•

Suraj must be thinking Sandya is serving her duty in some other state / city and will be back and approve the Vedansh plan / elevation (whatever) and he wants to check with her on that but Ved has hidden the phone in the vase.