~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago
SAT uk ratings
On Star Plus, Mere Angne Mein' at 17:30 was top with 76,400 viewers, followed by Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 with 65,800 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 59,800 viewers.

Seasoned actress Shalini Arora will be the next to enter Star Plus' popular show, Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi-Sumeet Productions).

She has been roped in to play a confident widow, and will be shown as mother to Aadesh Chaudhary's character.

As per a reliable source, "The lady will be shown having a son and a daughter. When Sandhya (Deepika Singh), the main protagonist will arrive in the village of the dead Himanshu (Amit Dolawat), she will face a lot of challenges. And the only woman in the village to be her confidante will be Shalini's character."

As the story will progress, Yashoda, the character essayed by Shalini will think of getting her son Chandrashekar married to Sandhya.

When contacted, Shalini who is presently seen in & TV's

Bhagyalakshmi told us, "Yes, I am entering Diya Aur Baati Hum. I will be playing Aadesh's mom in the show."

As we know, Aadesh Chaudhary and Ekta Tiwari have been roped in to play siblings. Aadesh will play a naxal leader in the show.

Again marriage ... tat too for SD to trap tat guy ðŸ˜²
Tfs rama akka
lol how many for SD
it was HD now this dhol wala guy
have to give him a nick name lol
all spoilers r about marriages ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
tfs thala n sonali 
Originally posted by thala

lol how many for SD
it was HD now this dhol wala guy
have to give him a nick name lol
the final one will be suraj ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Tfs Jo and Thala
Too many wedding ceremonies to be happen ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
I guess Ekta Tiwari's character will be the master mind, I mean the real defense of this naxal guy. It will be to bring her down Sandhya will most probably need Zak and Sooraj too.

Zak somehow has to reach her, don't know CVs plan but Zak will have to reach his friend.
tfs TM

Diya Aur Baati Hum: This week Sandhya will be trapped by Naxalites and Garjana Sanghthan. She will be taken to dense forest where they will torture Sandhya aka Sagarika Das. They will try to get information from her about her real identity and mission. However Sandhya will not budge.