Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
9th july UK Ratings

On Star Plus, the biggest show was Diya Aur Baati Hum' with 117,000 viewers, followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 111,000 viewers and Saathiya' at 19:00 with 76,400 viewers.
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Uncategorized

Shiv Parvati in Diya Aur Baati Hum

This Shraavan festival, you will witness the members of the Rathi family in a complete new look.  Hanuman Gali is all set for the celebration with loads of drama in store. The upcoming tracks of Shashi Sumeet Productions' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum will have its extremely talented artists performing completely different avatars. Suraj (Anas Rashid) will be playing the role of Lord Shiva while Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will be seen essaying a double role of Sati and Parvati.

Stay tuned to catch these elegant actors do a wonderful job! We promise you, you'll love this phase! Don't forget to watch Diya Aur Baati Hum, tonight at 9pm only on Star Plus.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs jo
extremely talented artists 😳
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DABH is rocking with this track in UK. I hope in India too it increases
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
'Diya Aur Baati Hum' producers ban use of tobacco on sets 

The makers of the TV show 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' have decided to fine its cast and crew members if they use tobacco on the sets.

Producer sumeet Mittal has put up a board outside sets of his shows warning that if anyone is seen using tobacco products then they will be fined.

Sumeet says, "The rule has been made for all the shows which are made under our banner. I am a very health conscious person and I thought my team should also follow disciplined life."

"I have been wanting to imply this rule for a long time now because I am concerned about their health."

So far, the production house has a rule for no use of cell phones and actors, as well as crew members, have to pay fine or treat the unit.

Now, if the person is found chewing tobacco, he has to pay Rs 100 to the production house.

"Smoking on my sets is already not allowed as we have many electronic items on the sets and if someone throws a cigarette butt, it will immediately cause a fire," says Sumeet.

good move bySSP
may sets catch fire only because of discarded cigar butt

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saturday UK ratings

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' repeat at 23:00 attracted 53,200 viewers (original episode at 19:30 with 50,400 viewers), followed by Veera' with 43,400 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 36,000 viewers 
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Watch: Deepika Singh's funny expressions, Anas Rashid's amusing looks make their first Dubsmash video a must watch!

The mad-for-each-other couple of Shashi Sumeet Productions' Diya Aur Baati Hum' Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and Suraj (Anas Rashid) are about to part ways by a quirk of fate in the upcoming episode of the show. As Sandhya gears up to execute the last step of Mission Mahabali' with her colleagues Bharat (Jiten Lalwani) and Zakir (Neil Bhatt), we can't help but feel sorry for Suraj who is still clueless about the shock he is about to encounter about his dearest wifey's secret rendezvous.

However, as much as things are getting serious on screen in DABH, the atmosphere on the set is equally cool and jovial. So much so that the lead actors Deepika and Anas, who had a major fall-out a few months back, recorded their first Dubsmash video together. Check it out what Anas aka Suraj has to say for Deepika aka Sagarika Das in the video.

And here's a playful picture of Anas and Amit Dolawat, who's playing Himanshu Dubey, fighting for Sandhya

Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Anika 
Tfs jo
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs jo
they are the best !!
maaneet-2012 thumbnail