~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
dee dont worry 
we already guessed this
it would be pathetic to see sandy trying to woo dubey
🥺
Jaya ji ...that s d bitter truth
We have already set our mind to accept tat ..

My surYa ðŸ˜­
@jaya it will be there. Sandhya as Sagarika will have to court him and this is where the whole hungama lies even if I go by the book. 😆

Originally posted by thala

dee dont worry
we already guessed this
it would be pathetic to see sandy trying to woo dubey
🥺

Why wooing maybe he select her as new member of his group and give her imp task and inn the process she finds the link of tht group...

She can become. A secret agent working. For govt while being in the group...this wooing theory is so
But aarthi .. She s a musician nd he knows tat , so there are least chances for him to make her join his team .. why is he coming to meet her will make us guess what the plot will be .. 
[QUOTE=pasurYa] But aarthi .. She s a musician nd he knows tat , so there are least chances for him to make her join his team .. why is he coming to meet her will make us guess what the plot will be ..[/QUOTE
Why he. Would travel for a musician all. The way to pushkar he must be having lots of back in his. Place...i think maybe he want sagarika to work for. His organisation being. A singer...in sarfarosh also the villian was a popular singer...
May be he fall for her later on..but seriously fpnt think we will see her wooing him...dunno
exactly same views here ss
why a musician and why a lady police officer
these are very suspicious
it can be nothing else but to woo dubey

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Deepika Singh not to play Sandhya any more?

The actor will play a Bengali woman in the show for another five to six months.

Yes you read it right! Deepika Singh will no longer play Sandhya in Star Plus' popular daily soap Diya Aur Baati Hum. If you think that the actor is quitting the show, you are wrong. The actor will play a Bengali woman in the show for another five to six months.

According to a report in Times Of India, Sandhya will be seen as a Bengali woman for her secret mission as a police officer. The production house is trying different looks for Deepika as a Bengali woman.

"Yes, I will be playing a Bengali woman and we are trying to get the perfect look for that," the actor confirmed the news to TOI.

Diya Aur Baati Hum also stars Anas Rashid, Neelu Vaghela and Ashok Lokhande

lol rosy posting articles in between  holidays ðŸ˜†
hope you are enjoying  your time with family and freinds 

tfs dear
TOI

Episode Synopsis 

Sandhya must race against time to complete a task or it might hamper the mission. Sandhya's new look, which will be her new identity for the mission, is revealed.