snowiie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Tfs !!
 just so Excited to see deepika as Sagarika das 😳
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya Aur Baati Hum: Fans of Deepika Singh who plays the role of Sandhya in one of the leading television shows Diya Aur Baati Hum will no longer be seen in that avatar. She will be portraying a new avatar as a Bengali woman in the show for another five to six months

A source said, "The focus is now back on Sandhya and her work as a police officer in the show. Since she is given a secret mission, Deepika will transform into a Bengali woman on the show."

Interestingly, different looks are being tried on Deepika by the production house to check how she fits the best in the portray of the Bengali woman. However, the final look has not been got yet.

And with this transformation of Deepika on the show, her fans will not be able to see the demure bahu Sandhya in the show for few months.

Confirming this, Deepika said, "Yes, I will be playing a Bengali woman and we are trying to get the perfect look for that.
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TB Article

Amit Dolawat to join the cast of Diya Aur Baati Hum!

Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum will soon be witnessing the entry of Amit Dolawat, playing a pivotal role on the show...

Monday, June 29, 2015 | 2:36:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 0 Comments | 165 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

The good looking and popular actor Amit Dolawat, recently seen on Star Plus' popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, will soon be seen on Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum.

Our source informs us, "As the show is now heading towards with a new track focusing on Sandhya's (Deepika Singh) secret mission to bring forth a lot of twist in tale for the audience. As Sandhya will now be seen playing a Bengali woman for the mission, the entire mission will begin with a guy named Himanshoo (Amit Dolawat). He will be the one to bring out the thrill in the story."

When we contacted Amit, he confirmed the news about his entry to the show and said, "I did Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai two months back and within two months, Star Plus has given me the opportunity to be a part of another big show. It's a performance oriented and a strong role. This is the first time that I am working with Shashi Sumeet Productions and I am quite excited about it."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

thala thumbnail
tfs jo
interesting
sanbey tom and jerry would be thrilling 
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TC article 

Amit Dolawat to enter Diya Aur Baati Hum in a powerful cameo role

Versatile actor Amit Dolawat will be seen in yet another powerful avatar, this time in Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi-Sumeet Productions). And as we know, this comes after Amit played a remarkably well-etched character of Alok in Star Plus' long-running show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He will have a strong and powerful cameo role to play in Diya Aur Baati...

As we know, the track in Diya Aur Baati Hum will switch over from its Rajasthan background, and will get into the vibrant colors of West Bengal, wherein the protagonist Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will get into her new mission in her new Bengali-clad avatar.

Well, as per sources, Amit Dolawat will be her first step in her challenging mission. Amit will play the role of the silent, shrewd good-looker by name Himanshu. Sandhya will have to deal with this brainy guy as her first step to victory in the mission.

When contacted, Amit confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com, saying, "Yes, I will be entering Diya Baati soon. This will be my first association with Shashi-Sumeet Productions, and I am happy about that. Also, I am grateful to Star Plus for giving me my second big opportunity in just two months after Yeh Rishta. All I can say is that Himanshu will be more or less like Alok in his appearance and look, but will be a complete contrast in terms of attitude and image."

Amit has started his shoot, and his entry will air in tomorrow's episode (30 June).

Wish you all the very best, Amit!!

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
1st step itself s scary ... ðŸ˜²

Tfs jo
thala thumbnail
good luck sandy
tfs jo
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing. When I read about Himanshu, I thought he might be a middle aged character but now it will be a challenge for Sandy as this one is too young and he might fall for Sagarika or who knows Sagarika may have to act to attract Himanshu to trap him? So our Sandy may have to do some courtship with this guy to get to the bottom of the mission. So we may get to see some romantic scenes between Himanshu & Sagarika instead of our beloved Surya.

P.S: Please don't hit me with chappals & stones for voicing my guess / imagination or whatever it may be.