Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After Ridhi Dogra joining the cast of the TV show 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' during the Kabaddi track, the latest to enter the show will be the talented actor Jiten Lalwani.

Last seen in Laut Aao Trisha and previously as Lord Indra in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, he will play RAW chief in the new show. He will play a disciplinarian and a no-nonsense guy. He will train Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and help her get her confidence back. "I don't know much about my character apart from the fact that I am entering the show." 
Jiten starts shooting from today.
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tfs Sonali 

Jiten lalwani 

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs sonali nd jo
Seems interesting ðŸ˜›
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heard they are planning a big track after kabadi , seems its going to be sandy's mission
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing. Hope he is positive and encourage Sandy and we get some good track to watch. Will they use that minister and his son for this track? (as black sheep)
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well known TV Producer Sumeet .H. Mittal who is ruling like a king in TV industry with his beautiful TV creations,This creative personality  is  known to experimental and successful TV venture  in industry,  However Producer Sumeet.H. Mittal is shining like a star in industry, But very soon this popular TV producer is going to make his debut in bollywood  as director &producer . Recently World News Network interviewed Producer Sumit Mittal  about his carrier journey and struggle in industry .Lets check it out .

How has your journey begun into industry?

I had to started from Ahmedabad  itself, it was big risk for me to settle down in Mumbai  ,Even i was not alone my family was also dependent on me . The producer told further that it was toughest decision but we moved to Mumbai  .Then i started my carrier with theater and later started writing for Rajshree Production . Even my wife was also  involved with me in writing .

How come a writer turned into direction ?

Mr Vivek bahel who was heading the star plus as programing head that time.He has supported me a lot to become a TV director because i always wanted to direct some classy set up show,And Vivek had given the opportunity to direct a show for Star Plus and my wife Shashi wrote the story for the same show  .So like this way my journey began in industry with my first serial Sajan Ghar Jana Hai ,
It was easy or difficult to survive in this industry  
Everyone has a struggle story even I too had .I never wanted to come Mumbai with empty hands  but for my vision I had to sell my house and came to Mumbai started writing and acting 500 hundred bucks for per episode, It was a big gamble for me because my wife my little daughter also survived with me here and faced so many problems to settle down .

What kind of serial story genre attracts you the most ?

First of all we always see if there is any message in that show or not, because we are socially responsible as media person ,and at the same time we need to think entertainment side to entertain audience .Mostly  we pick up the story from real life.

Yours six shows are on air which one you like the most among the all  .

Diya Aur Baati Hum is very lucky show for us but  Our new show Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Ho is very close to my heart. because it's  not like leading actor  or actress oriented   ,It is a family show and i feel strong connection with this story .

You are the king of TV serials now, any plan to come up with any reality show?

Definitely we  are willing to come  with some reality show ,Our team is working on content and theme ,Very soon will come with some creative and entertaining  reality show .  Now our focus is mainly explore  Shashi Sumeet Production house on  on various platforms. Even we have organized recently some events on big scale in some countries. .

Anything is possible in TV serial like twist, leap and all for TRP Ratio , please comment .

Definitely now a day's audience is involving deeply with the story of a serial. If you will see last five years shows are working well  and yeah  TRP ratio matter a lot for us .Because everyone want a successful show ,No one want to start with a flop show , But content creation should be beautifully not to be starched .

Now TV is the biggest platform but  competition is also very tough.

Yes ofcourse there is too much competition, and it's really good. Only thing is main competition is vision.  I never feel insecure from other producers or their shows; because I feel for me the biggest competition is to delivered good content very gracefully   .

Do you feel your wife Shashi is lucky mascot for you?

when I was fifteen year guy since then we are together .She is the one who supported me in every shadow of my life .I am not materialistic person ,I believe in deep relationship which we both share . definitely she is lucky for me .

We heard that you are planning to make  Bollywood films also, is it true?

Yeah We are working on scripts .I guess will be coming up with something within six months.

You would like to give any message for your fans.

Whenever we are falling down or something happening which is not bearable, that time only our family will lift us in every moment so we should understand the connection and family bonding which is very important to all of us. . Because of this  connection I made Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Ho  and this serial shows beautiful connection with family ,So please watch and appreciate this show  and value your family .
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. how many ??😲😲
All the best SSP .. ðŸ˜›

Hope you show little bit of attention towards DABH also ðŸ˜Š

tfs jo
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs sonali and jo
wow sandy track i cant wait for it