~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Get well soon Anas.😭 .you are doing amazing job for kabaddi track,⭐️
Tfs Jo.
Wed UK ratings

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' maintained lead with 148,600 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 107,000 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 104,500 viewers.  Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
BARC will be releasing individual data from next week and that is why the ratings will come on thursdays rather than wednesdays.
Household data doubles the ratings of shows, n now individual data will come so lets see how it changes the ratings 

I can see some people becoming really happy seeing the decline in DABH ratings, but cant really blame them actually they have been hating to see the success of the show since a long time now.so takin out frustrations , they need to get  a life. Every show has its ups and down and im sure DABh will bounce back once again.

Some people ( totally unknowns to me )  are mocking me for giving wrong ratings  😕😆.wonder what their problem is .
I have been posting ratings since a long time now, so I believe such ppl are not worth my time and I dont need to give any explaination to them. Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
Sonali .. cool .. dont bother abt others ..  u r doing a wonderful job by gicing us news abt TRP nd offset.. 👏
Thank u for d info 🤗
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/anas-rashid-injured-diya-aur-baati-hum-set-150528
someone plz post the content

take care anas

@ sonali, we know you 🤗

Actor Anas Rashid, who plays the role of Sooraj Rathi in popular soap opera "Diya Aur Baati Hum", sprained his ankle while shooting for an upcoming kabaddi sequence.

The 34-year-old, who hired a personal trainer to look like a kabaddi player on the Star Plus show, got injured while playing the game and was advised bed rest for 10 days by a doctor.

"We were shooting a crucial scene and unfortunately I had a bad fall. The doctor said I needed to rest, but how could I delay the entire shoot? It affects the schedule of the entire cast and I don't want the show to suffer at my cost," Anas said in a statement.

Speaking about the professional players who have been called on the show for authenticity, Anas added: "There are real kabaddi players on sets whom I have approached like ten times already for tips, they are so helpful. They have given me valuable insights into the game which I am incorporating in my acting."

With new entrants Rituraj Singh as the kabaddi coach and Riddhi Dogra as the team owner, the kabaddi track is an important part of the show.

Get well soon Anas , he has been working really very hard and that is why I wish the show comes back to top with the kabadi track.
No matter what the shortcomings of the track, Its just that I want the show back on top.
Thursday UK ratings 

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 remained top with 133,400 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 130,100 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 94,600 viewers. 
Tfs sonali  we trust your informations, You are the source of the right informations.👍🏼. keep it up and thanks again.🤗.