Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 14

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
spoiler alert on may 27 DABH: Sandhya has got a rescue mission to save Babasa. She follows the goon's car on a bicycle. While the car speeds up, Sandhya takes the short non uniform routes and the cycle breaks down. She tries to catch the car and gets up after numerous falls. She suspects Chander to be kidnapping Babasa. She got this info on phone and gets panicking. She determines to catch Chander and do her bahu's duty. She wants to know the reason of Chander kidnapping Babasa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
article alert from ay ðŸ˜²   ðŸ˜³
tfs dear
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol just read it akka and thought of posting it here.. thank u akka
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The current story of Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum' is shaping up in an engaging manner. While a lot is going on currently in the show, there are more interesting events lined-up for the DABH loyalists.
We are talking about the return of Suraj's sister Chavi (Sehrish Ali) from Mumbai after making a name for herself in the world of fashion. For the uninitiated, Chavi Rathi had left Pushkar after her husband Dilip divorced her for deliberately troubling him and his family for personal gains. Chavi realised how wrong and diabolic her actions were but it was too late as the damage was already done. With the help of her family, Chavi moved on in life and left Pushkar to pursue a career in Mumbai. And now, she is back in the Rathi house with a changed mindset.
Meanwhile, the Rathis are trying to convince Chavi to get married again. However, Chavi is unsur about the prospect and wishes to earn her own money and does not feel the need to find a man for herself.
But going by the recent development, we have got a sneak-peak into what lies ahead as far as Chavi's love life is concerned. In the latest episode, we saw Sandhya's (Deepika Singh) good friend and colleague Zakir (Neil Bhatt) landing into the Rathi house to make it as his temporary abode until he gets the keys of the government quarters allotted to him in Pushkar. Now that Zakir is single and rady to mingle, there is a good chance that sparks may soon start flying between Chavi and him. We already got that feel when we witnessed Zakir talking in a candid manner with Chavi. And given the fact that he has strong goodwill among the Rathis, he may end up tying the knot with Chavi.
Let's see how true our prediction turns out to be. Stay tuned for all the updates.
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anas Rashid aka Suraj of Star Plus' show Diya Bhati Aur Hum got injured badly but continued shooting.As per the ongoing track on the show, Suraj is playing Kabaddi Match to complete his son's dream. While shooting for the same, Anas dis-balanced and got hurt. However, he ignored the pain and continued shooting. That was not it, yesterday again while shooting his ankle twisted badly and worsened the situation.We contacted Anas, who confirmed the news and said, "No gain without pain, that is all I want to say. I have twisted my ankle and its aching a lot, but being an actor I need to keep my pain aside and do justice with my character. And for my character the priority is to fulfill my son's wish on the show."
thala thumbnail

that is pathetic
to shoot with pain and that too for kabaddi scenes would be horrible
take care anas
tfs jo
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Aditi Shocks Sooraj By Asking The Team To Pack Up!

Diya Aur Baati Hum has been keeping the audiences engaged by coming up with one topic or the other. This season's topic on DABH is the Kabbadi tournament, which will turn quite interesting with lot more politics happening in the team. Sooraj (Anas Rashid), with his dreams to achieve success and hard work, becomes the captain of Rajputana Kabbadi Team. He asks Sandhya (Deepika Singh) to inform Bhabho and family about his achievement in the team. Sooraj seems to have opponents even within the team; especially Prem and Avinash, who are conspiring against him in the team.

Prem and Avinash want Sooraj to get disqualified and they plan against Sooraj. Meanwhile, Mahendra Singh (Rituraj Singh), who acts as a strict coach takes Sooraj to his confidence, and tries to spy on the team to find their negative points. He tries to fool Sooraj and Aditi (Ridhi Dogra) by informing the opposition team about Rajputana Kabbadi Team's weaknesses. This is not all, there will be a new entry which creates tension in the whole team. Rahul Ram Manchanda will be entering the show as a politician's spoiled son - Raj Pratap. Raj will be craving for fame to enter into politics. To get the needed coverage, his father will suggest him to join the Rajputana Kabbadi team. The politician will ask the organizers to take him in the team or else he won't let the team participate in the tournament.

Again Sooraj will manage to convince the organisers to take Raj in his team. Aditi's concern would be Raj Pratap's zero knowledge about the game. Since she wanted the best team, she didn't want Raj in her team and that might be the reason, she asks Sooraj's team to pack up. Or did she get to know about Coach Mahendra Singh?

thala thumbnail
tfs jo
plot looks good for drama, but the execution is just avg
i didnt feel the thrill in yesterday epi
maqbool you need to work hard 
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Kavita Ghai, who plays Piyali Khanna in 'Dosti... Yaariyaan... Manmarziyan', likes to do her own makeup and even shares makeup tips with her female co-stars. 

Ghai is a professional makeup artiste, who had her own studio in Delhi before she shifted base to Mumbai after she bagged the show. 'Acting happened by chance.

READ: 'Dosti...Yariyaan..' actress Monica Sehgal faints while shooting

My two daughters had auditioned for the lead roles in the show, but my friend Durjoy Datta (an author) told the makers to audition me. They liked me and I was chosen for this role. It was a difficult decision to move to Mumbai, but then I decided to pursue it. I miss Delhi and my work but I Skype daily with my husband,' she told us. 

Ghai says that she is enjoying playing the role of a mother with grey shades. 'I have always enjoyed watching negative characters on-screen and there were no apprehensions in playing a character like this. I know that my face is a little harsh and I look convincing in this role,' she said.

Not many know that Ghai happens to be the sister-in-law of Kanika Maheshwari, who plays the cunning Meenakshi in 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'. 'Ankur (Ghai), Kanika's husband, is my devar. It's strange that both the bahus of the family (referring to herself and Kanika) play negative characters on-screen,' she said.

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg .. take care anas
Tfs jo for all spoilers