Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetanams thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello i m a silent member ! i have been following the show with the training track of sandhya ! i loved the concept how the husband inspired a wife and with his aspirations and dream she became IPS ! it was an extraordinary journey of an ordinary woman ! 
every indian woman could relate to this story as a woman in her always have a dream ! dream to grow big ! dreams that are lost in the burden of household responsibility ! dream of a respected profession an ideal husband an ideal mother in law ideal father in law ideal brother and an ideal friend ! tht is wat sandhya had in sooraj bhabho bhabhasa ankur and zakir ! 
hence the trp was at highest and i followed the show religiously ! but the downfall started wen sooraj threw sandhya out of the house without any proper justification and took her in without any repentance ! 
kidney donation was unnecessary the preggy track was not encashed properly !following tracks lost the charm as ideal husband ideal father in law ideal brother were lost and turned mediocre ! wat is the point of watching the show... to see the stale and sour relations
 post leap i felt disconnected with the show ! as Sandhya wasn't the daring IPS but an emotionless woman ! i wanted to see sandhya as an IDEAL WOMAN  
i wanted Sooraj to grow his business not wen his son finds it humiliating ! it is not we teach our kid we teach them to respect our profession even a chatwala's son is proud of his father for bringing him up ! 

sorry about my long rant !
Edited by shwetanams - 8 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome shwetha
i agree with you
many of us were dissappointed with suraj throwing sandy out
and as you said it slowly started loosing charm
though cvs came with back to back senseless KD BD etc
i felt it better than other shows
no extra marital affair is the major advantage of dabh
no screaming vamps or conspiracy by a major villain ( dabh has never had a major villain its either the situations or  a temporary one like fb, rk or the new chander)
no major twists of leads almost dying and the next episode they appear
no high voltage drama, its suttle with problems that are faced by normal human beings,
the major prob of dabh was cvs shifted from the main concept diya aur baati
suraj throwing sandy was not a bad idea , provided if he did it without his senses , to put it right if he was affected by PTSD
but they blankly made him accept because of bb
to further spoil the plot came KD, it would have been sensible if sandy made an arrangement ( not herself donating)
thirdly BD, it was the most irritating and horrible track i have ever seen, they made a mockery of parenthood and aunty was annoying
final nail in the coffin was leap
there was not nead to go for leap
leap is taken only when the show makers feel there is nothing left to say anymore
to recover from this damage dabh will need a solid surya centric track
but that is also not happeneing
they just showed 2 episodes of sandy training suraj
he is in KA and sandy is fighting for the plot

they damaging it further
a solid IPS track can get back us our lost glory

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After the leap , things were going fine with a good flow.
Sandy coming back to Pushkar, Vedh more attached with Suraj ..School admission.Vansh and Ankur track etc..Vedh's bday and all .
It did give a trp of 4.6 ..But cvs wanted to increase the ratings further that is why they have been introducing new tracks often.

Suraj selling away his shop did not go well with the viewers..N tht is the only reason trp fell from 4.5 ro 4.1 .. 

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tracks get closed in days.. it was nt like tat b4 .. 
it was rushed .. it has become steady now

Rama akka .. ips track s gonna come for sure .. this plot drama can be dragged to gain TRP

Kabaddi s nice but suraj building the hotel wit tat money s the biggest blooper..

Sandy s now nt having confidence on herself ... nly then we can see action based track..

Zavi bonding suddenly s  πŸ˜•
thala thumbnail
no offense
there is no thrill in kabaddi challenge
its just normal
i expected suraj to struggle to almost fall nd then in the last announced looser inspite of striking the pot and later the cheater ousted and suraj being declared winner 
the annoying sound of bell made me watch the epi in mute 
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

sorry cvs i didnt expect the first challenge to be this mediocre
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

By making Suraj selling his shop in a hurry to realize his dream, the CVs are trying to show, even Suraj is anormal human who go with flow of hormones and doesn't think logical at times. But either they should have let him realize his dream by becoming a single handed construction worker by using the mere Sandy's salary money to buy the material or they should not have made him to sell the shop. When he sold the shop, he proudly / strongly said, he just want to concentrate only on the hotel and didn't want any hindrance to his dream and so he sold the shop. But then why did they made him to choose playing Kabaddi to earn easy money? Again this is a short cut. If they go like this, by the end of building construction, our hero would have become a all rounder in all plays. With Kabaddi 50 lakhs, he will start the construction (foundation), then he will play wrestling to win few millions (sorry that could be few crores, if Kabaddi can win millions, wreslting can get crores) with that he will build the first floor. Later last but not the least he will win Folmula 1 Race & dirt track race to give the finishing touch to his dream hotel.

thala thumbnail
@ dee
i would like to add something to it

MKD has lot of sentiments attached to it
selling it was a blunder, just a few tear drops from suraj
and sandy blindly nodding to his decisionπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
as you said MKD was more of hinderence to him
not a well planned track
no homework no research on it 

shwetanams thumbnail
@thala thanks i was nervous to post my comments !
i agree with deejagi ! sooraj had already won world chef competition now they will make him kabbadi winner too ! which itself is so unrealistic ! one cant be master of all ! 
instead they could have shown the hardship sooraj will face while starting his business why to purchase a plot he could have taken a shop at rent and start his restaurant business from the rented place !

or they could have shown him taking a job as chef in a five star hotel ( he is world best chef he could have got job easily and later on he would have build his hotel

this track is quite senseless !
thala thumbnail

shweta once you join the family no need to be nervous πŸ€—

why to try something new when he is best in his own profession
it can also show ved that no profession is good or bad
after giving all sort of lectures they finally ended up with  what ved said
he can gradually  do it
opening chain of restuarants and then the big hotel
i still dont know from where cvs got this kabaddi idea 
what happened to that cookery show lol 
omg cvs you have mastered in bloopers 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shwetanams

@thala thanks i was nervous to post my comments !

i agree with deejagi ! sooraj had already won world chef competition now they will make him kabbadi winner too ! which itself is so unrealistic ! one cant be master of all ! 
instead they could have shown the hardship sooraj will face while starting his business why to purchase a plot he could have taken a shop at rent and start his restaurant business from the rented place !

or they could have shown him taking a job as chef in a five star hotel ( he is world best chef he could have got job easily and later on he would have build his hotel

this track is quite senseless !

Shwetha dear, Suraj is not planning for a restaurant. He is planning for a 7 star, RESORT. So he can't do that in rented shop right? If it was just a restaurant, he could have converted his MKD into a restaurant, but no his dreams are sky high and that needs few acres of land. Thank god his plan doesn't include few streams flowing within the resort area, he had only few swimming pools.πŸ˜†