Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG jo... dont tell like that πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
but haan there s nothing after suraj becomes rich ... 

Hope they get some good ideas πŸ˜•
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please Jo and Rosy don't say that.😭. i can't imagine dabh ended and dont want surya to be like Bhabho and babasa.😭.
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

OMG jo... dont tell like that πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

but haan there s nothing after suraj becomes rich ... 

Hope they get some good ideas πŸ˜•

It's true SS 
No award mns dabh gonna endπŸ˜•
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet-2012

Please Jo and Rosy don't say that.😭. i can't imagine dabh ended and dont want surya to be like Bhabho and babasa.😭.

I  know Maaneet , but I don't want this to end πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Veteran actor Shahbaz Khan, who is currently seen in the TV show 'Darpan Jhooth Na Bole' on Doordarshan, will soon enter Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'. He will play a Kabaddi coach on the show.

Incidentally Puneet Issar, who was seen in the last season of 'Bigg Boss', was approached for the same part but the deal fell through because of dates and monies. Shahbaz confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have taken up the show. This is mainly because it's a grey character and secondly, because I was always fascinated by kabaddi as a sport. It's a man's sport and is becoming popular."

Shahbaz was also seen in 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratap' as Bairam Khan.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosy.L

True Jo ! but ...😭

Bulbul and chotu love story and later 

they can make ved and vansh in high school.

Suraji and Sandy as BB and Babasa 

thanks jo
I can understand YHM but SNS ..😲
DABH is far more better than that ...
suraj and sandy as bb and babasa 😲😲😲😭..may be they won't agree to do it too ..but i still belive if they take it seriously dabh will be no1 again
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyothi.N

Veteran actor Shahbaz Khan, who is currently seen in the TV show 'Darpan Jhooth Na Bole' on Doordarshan, will soon enter Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'. He will play a Kabaddi coach on the show.

Incidentally Puneet Issar, who was seen in the last season of 'Bigg Boss', was approached for the same part but the deal fell through because of dates and monies. Shahbaz confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have taken up the show. This is mainly because it's a grey character and secondly, because I was always fascinated by kabaddi as a sport. It's a man's sport and is becoming popular."

Shahbaz was also seen in 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratap' as Bairam Khan.

tfs jo
so kabaddi coach is a grey character too 😲
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Star Parivaar Awards 2015 inside gossip: Divyanka Tripathi loses jewellery, Mahhi Vij refuses to enter, Preity Zinta skips the award night
Mon, May 18, 2015 by Letty Mariam Abraha
EXCLUSIVE: It was the 15th anniversary of Star Parivaar Awards where actors from current and older shows made an appearance
It was like a reunion of sorts for the cast of Star Plus shows. The entire atmosphere was celebratory and the stars made sure to rock the night. Practices for Star Parivaar Awards 2015 have been going on since the last month.
Here's a lowdown on what happened last night at Star Parivaar Awards 2015 EXCLUSIVELY on BollywoodLife:
-Divyanka Tripathi performed with her broken leg again. The actress was initially given a tough song and she was quite livid about it. The organisers then changed her song. Karan Patel joined her in the romantic performance.
-Preity Zinta, who was supposed to make an appearance on the show, apparently, ditched the organisers at the last minute. The entire team of Nach Baliye 7 were present for the awards night except Preity.
-The mothers of all the daily soaps put together an interesting act for which received a huge applause from the audiences. Everyone gave the mother s a standing ovation after their performance.
-Hina Khan, Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Anas Rashid and a few others did not make an appearance on the red carpet throughout the event.
-We also heard that after the event Divyanka apparently lost expensive jewellery from her vanity van.
-For weeks, fans have been thronging networking sites demanding for a performance from Hina Khan and Karan Mehra. The couple apparently were not too keen to perform together, but just for their fans they took the stage and gave a stunning performance. The crowd kept repeating for an encore performance.
-Several stars from the older shows apparently did not get the invite for the awards night and hence couldn't make it.
-Rupal Patel, who plays Kokila in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya didn't get her entry pass to the awards night until the last moment. Finally it was when her name was called out for the Favourite Saas award that the organisers arranged a pass for the actor. She was quite irked with the management for their disorganised event.
-Audiences who got special passes for the SPA (Star Parivaar Awards) were not pleased with this year's performances. A few of them claimed that the award function was much better last year.
-Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali come for the awards, but only Jay walked the red carpet. Apparently, Mahhi preferred to wait in the car and did not enter the show.
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/star-parivaar-awards-2015-inside-gossip-divyanka-tripathi-loses-jewellery-mahhi-vij-refuses-to-enter-preity-zinta-skips-the-award-night/
Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosy.L

I  know Maaneet , but I don't want this to end πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

They should find a good ideas and bring back SurYa magic, then everything will be good again inshallah, but if they surrender and then escape, this is not right decision.
Jyothi.N thumbnail
TOI Article 

Shahbaz to play kabaddi coach in Diya Aur Baati Hum

Shahbaz Khan has been finalised to play a kabaddi coach on Diya Aur Baati Hum. 

We had reported that Puneet Issar was in contention for the role but finally, the makers zeroed in on Khan for the part.

READ: Shahbaz Khan: I feel a strong spiritual connect with Indore

He confirmed the news and told us, 'It's true that I am doing the show. I have started shooting and my track should go on air in the next couple of days
Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago