cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Seems Dinesh was in love with the girl (who later on...who was his fiance as GNC said to Sneha that Dinesh's engagement broke as a consequence of her marriage to RM).
...and anger which we see in him for Sneha...clearly shows that although he has lost his first love in time, moved on but memories of his first love still linger on in his heart...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dinesh seems to be deeply hurt according to me.. Yesterday we saw him telling Pushpa that in this house everyone do what they want to do...if u want to help sneha do it.. ur choice!!
i think he was forced to marry Dimple.. and is still hurt with the fact that he lost his first love.. gajanand didn't even ask him his opinion & made him marry Dimple😲😲😲
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah...i agree with Alia...
it seems Dinesh was having a love marriage maybe...and he was not recovered from losing his love...and was forced to marry Dimple..
He is extremely hurt with Sneha's moves in past...bcoz that deeply affected his life too...
We will surely get the backstory of Dinesh too in future...we have seen that Dimple have been curious knowing abt Dinesh's past...so we mite get story abt it...
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dinesh part of the story is yet to be revealed but I feel more than his broken engagement or anything in the past, he has issues with Chaubeyji's authority over him and maybe sulking about the fact that he gets to be submissive.

Today also he wanted to reveal the real reason of Pushpa's bank visit but then had a change of mind due to his mother's request and diverted the topic.