Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~SS:The Witch's Revenge~ Epl Pg37 COMPLETED - Page 9

samidsamid thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
qwsm updt...this mystry iis getting intenified...what did rishab kill sm1 and what he is hiding frm madhu...uypdt ssoon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting yo kmw wat rishab is hiding
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
outstanding! The love your language and way of writing Sherlin. Its so unique.. Coming to the update. I think Madhu's mother is causing all the unnatural deaths, hope the church won't suspect her for it. Rishabh's behavior I didn't get.seriously sometimes Madhu should use her mind-reading power only on Rishabh.
thanks for pm. Will read chapter 3 soon.. 😊
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashitha235

Rishabh is hiding something that's for sure. He knew the pattern of deaths and he might have guessed it that it has to do with Shelter forest. He might have gone there to check and he found the dead body but dint inform anyone. He might be suspecting the return of Witch and didnt want to tell madhu about it as she might get tensed. Mystery continues and loving it😊

Thanks for the pm... continue soon😊

Glad you liked it..
no prob about pm
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.Fairytale.-

Great updates.. All the three parts...

Rishabh is mysterious now...
Continue soon..

thanks ..
sure will
SeaweedBrain thumbnail

thanks dia di
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! superb update dear...loved it

thanks dear 😊
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First time saw someone smoking in a fairytale, πŸ˜† well, I,am scared by Rishabh's hide-n-seek game..why is he lying to Madhu? πŸ˜• Hope he's not behind all this deaths.. Thanks for pm. Continue soon..
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update and thanks for pm 😊 oh god so Rk did know most of the things and he was hidings some real important matters from madhu now madhi is really pissed and angry on him for lieing and hiding things from her dips was really i hope she gets to know more what all he knows and yah this he should not lie becoz if madhu wants she can read his mind πŸ˜‰waise ha ha madhu gave dips tap water than drinking water lols πŸ˜†
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

First time saw someone smoking in a fairytale, πŸ˜† well, I,am scared by Rishabh's hide-n-seek game..why is he lying to Madhu? πŸ˜• Hope he's not behind all this deaths.. Thanks for pm. Continue soon..

Well..its an adult fairytale.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰