Jodha's Kangan

KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
sorry if posted already, did any one notice? the witch Leela is wearing Jodha's famous kangans which Jalal had given to her in the wedding...Jodha was always shown wearing them except very recently she is shown wearing green bangles. But care should have taken...not to show Jodha's favorite kangans worn by this witch...they were something special for Jalal and Jodha...when Jodha was in lumbani dress in ghoonghat, Jalal recognized his wife due to these kangans...now witch is wearing them...
I feel so disgusted...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KSheila

sorry if posted already, did any one notice? the witch Leela is wearing Jodha's famous kangans which Jalal had given to her in the wedding...Jodha was always shown wearing them except very recently she is shown wearing green bangles. But care should have taken...not to show Jodha's favorite kangans worn by this witch...they were something special for Jalal and Jodha...when Jodha was in lumbani dress in ghoonghat, Jalal recognized his wife due to these kangans...now witch is wearing them...
I feel so disgusted...

I too noticed it and wanted to bang the CVs on their heads😡
sanrajfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel so disgusted...

I noticed them too...and was disgusted.  the CVs are just not paying attention.

I feel so disgusted...

I hve observed this 🥱 n I want to kill cvs n their laboni 😡Edited by myluvparijat - 8 years ago