India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha's Kangan

KSheila Senior Member
KSheila
KSheila

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
sorry if posted already, did any one notice? the witch Leela is wearing Jodha's famous kangans which Jalal had given to her in the wedding...Jodha was always shown wearing them except very recently she is shown wearing green bangles. But care should have taken...not to show Jodha's favorite kangans worn by this witch...they were something special for Jalal and Jodha...when Jodha was in lumbani dress in ghoonghat, Jalal recognized his wife due to these kangans...now witch is wearing them...
I feel so disgusted...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown2592zakia4myluvparijathaya_gorgeousTarunika13Abi23GeetbaalaSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.Pretty_meYD.AH

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSheila

sorry if posted already, did any one notice? the witch Leela is wearing Jodha's famous kangans which Jalal had given to her in the wedding...Jodha was always shown wearing them except very recently she is shown wearing green bangles. But care should have taken...not to show Jodha's favorite kangans worn by this witch...they were something special for Jalal and Jodha...when Jodha was in lumbani dress in ghoonghat, Jalal recognized his wife due to these kangans...now witch is wearing them...
I feel so disgusted...

I too noticed it and wanted to bang the CVs on their headsAngry
Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
yup! Good observation!
sanrajfan1 Senior Member
sanrajfan1
sanrajfan1

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged

I feel so disgusted...
  I noticed them too...and was disgusted.  the CVs are just not paying attention.

myluvparijat Senior Member
myluvparijat
myluvparijat

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I feel so disgusted...

I hve observed this Sleepy n I want to kill cvs n their laboni Angry

Edited by myluvparijat - 18 May 2015 at 11:20am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top