Satrangi Sasural

India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Epi highpoints + Costume feedback to Zee (Page 3)

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSidney15

Omg it was that guy!??? Really kudos to you for remembering him :O anyways I hate this pandit family _/\_ aarushi ki saari musibat ki jar! And coming to costumes...do any of u watch KKB? Pragya's costumes are horrible despite of that being an Ekta show!

Seriously... I can't stand anyone in that family now Sleepy all of them exist just to make Aarushi and Vihaan's life more difficult! 

I don't watch any other Hindi show so I don't know much about the costumes worn by others. But Aarushi is the bahu of a business family that is a big brand in clothes and still her costumes are the kind that would suit women in their 50s or 60s Sleepy  Almost all her sarees are just too ugly :/ Even the mothers wear more beautiful and classy sarees. So why is the female lead given such clothes Confused  And VIhaan's clothes too are so drab and ordinary. He is a high profile businessman.. itna toh khayal rakhna chahiye inn designers ko...

LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@Ranjudi: see ab prahlad jail mein hai toh girish pataa nahi kya musibat leke aane waala hai! :/ and yes I also don't understand this funda of Zee o_O all the mothers are always so well-dressed and the main lead character wid such boring sarees? Kya yaar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Mujhe toh vihaan se bhi irritating aarushi ki sarees lagti hai! And Vatsala is a clothing brand so how can vatsal family's bahu wear such hideous sarees!? :/ aisa hoga toh vatsala ki sarees ki sale bhi down ho jaayegi lol :p

kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSidney15

Mujhe toh vihaan se bhi irritating aarushi ki sarees lagti hai! And Vatsala is a clothing brand so how can vatsal family's bahu wear such hideous sarees!? :/ aisa hoga toh vatsala ki sarees ki sale bhi down ho jaayegi lol :p

haha good point LOL apne company ke future ki khaatir toh they should give Aarushi their best sarees :P LOL

bindiya-95

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Guys, Zee replied to my messages on twitter. They are probably just trying to shut me up LOL but still, they sent this reply - 

Thank you for your feedback. We'll share it with the team. :)

If more people send them feedback about the clothes, they might actually do something about it. So please do send across your messages Embarrassed

Edited by kautilya04 - 15 May 2015 at 6:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95Renu111

LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Okay so that means zee doesn't entirely handle the costume matters,the show's team is also involved.Lets hope for the best! And if they still don't bother 2 chnge aaru's get-up then we'll keep on flooding zee's msg box wid tweets until they get tired! :|

Edited by LoveSidney15 - 15 May 2015 at 7:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95kautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

Originally posted by bpbpbp

I really think ravish was talking about that little fight they have during g-n track! We just heard separation and have been living in fear ever since LOL aur yeh ravish bhi na -.- someone pls tell him ArHaan fans are very faint hearted, he shouldn't drop these news without fully explaining in detail what he means first LOL

And haaan you're rightShocked I think I'm going to investigate this LOL next week I'll try to catch glimpses of all zee shows and see how leads are dressed! Will report back once I have all the Info ROFL

haha nahiii ree... I'm not thinking about what Ravish said in that interview LOL Woh fight toh ho gaya... thank God LOL  More such fights may come our way but chalega... inka roothna manana is cute :* WinkLOL I just don't want any major nastiness or misunderstandings between them. Baaki sab main jhel loongi LOL  

Aha that's a good idea ;) Yes, report back to the Unit after a Survey Cool haha LOL

Oh good!! I thought you were still worried about what ravs said LOL 
And I don't have Twitter ranju is there any other way we can convey messages to zee? If not I can just make one! This is important enough to go out of the way to make one LOL

kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@lovesidney - Yeah, send them as many messages as possible :)

@Bindiya - If you have an FB account, you can go to zee's page and send the private message. I think that will do just as well Thumbs Up 

bindiya-95

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Satrangi Sasural Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index