Satrangi Sasural

India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Epi highpoints + Costume feedback to Zee (Page 2)

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbpbp

soo agree with you ranju ! today's episode was another wonderful one Smile
vihaan-aarushi scene was adorable as usual! Aarushi being such a cute wife leaving him notes! and its a good thing she's making him jog! poor boy spent so much of post married life worried about his SR we all never thought was going to happen LOL Now that it finally happened, he can go back to being one of Delhi's top businessman Wink
Minnie and priyanka, both in Vatsala?? with bechari Aarushi Stern Smile ??? hay bhagwan, hopefully this never happens and this woman becomes a gym trainer instead. 
But her scene with Vihaan was so cute, i liked it :) even though she was taunting him a little about Aarushi, it wasn't as rude as she normally sounds. 

And Ranju tattoo scene, hopefully that was just some dialogue cvs decided to throw in just for the scene! you're just like me, i always look for ArHaan separation signs too, need to mentally prepare myself for them Sleepy i hope its just us being paranoid though Unhappy

and what!!! Shocked the channel chooses costumes!! why would zee tv want to do this to Aarushi D'oh
I watch Jamai Raja which is also on their channel, and Roshni is always dressed so nicely, her clothes are always so beautiful Shocked
Maybe its because Aarushi was from middle class background, so they give her these sarees as it goes with her character? :/ 
But now she is Vatsal bahu, i dont understand these people D'oh

Yeah that "treasure hunt" was cute LOL  and that breakfast scene was also lovely when he told her she should bring his breakfast to his room and apne haatho se khilana padega Day Dreaming Wonder what was his third "demand" :P LOLLOL  

Sachii... Priyanka is going to be a tough boss and uske oopar if Minnie also joins, phir toh Aarushi ka haal we can imagine :| 

haha yesss guilty as charged LOL I'm always trying to look for clues to the upcoming tracks :| LOL And I really hope you're right and we're just being paranoid. I'll put up with a lot in this show but I don't want any serious problems between Arhaan..

Yeah, it is the channel that decides :/ In Jr's case, it is one of Zee's top shows, and it's produced by Akshay Kumar naa...   So I guess the channel is extra careful with them. SS is at the fourth or fifth position within zee and it's PH is also not that big. Maybe that is why they are okay with giving the ugliest and most drab outfits to such beautiful leads Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveSidney15

Infact I was thinking in your track only...maybe now she can open her own gym or a Yoga & Meditation Centre :) that will be nice :D and wait...what about girish??? Who were those goons!?? :O Something is very wrong!!! Definitely wrong!!!! :|

arreyy i forgot about Girish LOL i have no idea but i remember one of the boys on the bike, the one driving, he is the one Girish used to be friends with. He was with him when he was at the park taking pics of women Dead
He was also there when Vihaan slapped him for taking pics of mini ma ! He was the one begging for second chance LOL

Omg it is that guy??! I had not registered that guy's face at all LOL maan gaye tumko for remembering him! 

bindiya-95

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

soo agree with you ranju ! today's episode was another wonderful one Smile
vihaan-aarushi scene was adorable as usual! Aarushi being such a cute wife leaving him notes! and its a good thing she's making him jog! poor boy spent so much of post married life worried about his SR we all never thought was going to happen LOL Now that it finally happened, he can go back to being one of Delhi's top businessman Wink
Minnie and priyanka, both in Vatsala?? with bechari Aarushi Stern Smile ??? hay bhagwan, hopefully this never happens and this woman becomes a gym trainer instead. 
But her scene with Vihaan was so cute, i liked it :) even though she was taunting him a little about Aarushi, it wasn't as rude as she normally sounds. 

And Ranju tattoo scene, hopefully that was just some dialogue cvs decided to throw in just for the scene! you're just like me, i always look for ArHaan separation signs too, need to mentally prepare myself for them Sleepy i hope its just us being paranoid though Unhappy

and what!!! Shocked the channel chooses costumes!! why would zee tv want to do this to Aarushi D'oh
I watch Jamai Raja which is also on their channel, and Roshni is always dressed so nicely, her clothes are always so beautiful Shocked
Maybe its because Aarushi was from middle class background, so they give her these sarees as it goes with her character? :/ 
But now she is Vatsal bahu, i dont understand these people D'oh

Yeah that "treasure hunt" was cute LOL  and that breakfast scene was also lovely when he told her she should bring his breakfast to his room and apne haatho se khilana padega Day Dreaming Wonder what was his third "demand" :P LOLLOL  

Sachii... Priyanka is going to be a tough boss and uske oopar if Minnie also joins, phir toh Aarushi ka haal we can imagine :| 

haha yesss guilty as charged LOL I'm always trying to look for clues to the upcoming tracks :| LOL And I really hope you're right and we're just being paranoid. I'll put up with a lot in this show but I don't want any serious problems between Arhaan..

Yeah, it is the channel that decides :/ In Jr's case, it is one of Zee's top shows, and it's produced by Akshay Kumar naa...   So I guess the channel is extra careful with them. SS is at the fourth or fifth position within zee and it's PH is also not that big. Maybe that is why they are okay with giving the ugliest and most drab outfits to such beautiful leads Unhappy

I really think ravish was talking about that little fight they have during g-n track! We just heard separation and have been living in fear ever since LOL aur yeh ravish bhi na -.- someone pls tell him ArHaan fans are very faint hearted, he shouldn't drop these news without fully explaining in detail what he means first LOL

And haaan you're rightShocked I think I'm going to investigate this LOL next week I'll try to catch glimpses of all zee shows and see how leads are dressed! Will report back once I have all the Info ROFL

kautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveSidney15

Infact I was thinking in your track only...maybe now she can open her own gym or a Yoga & Meditation Centre :) that will be nice :D and wait...what about girish??? Who were those goons!?? :O Something is very wrong!!! Definitely wrong!!!! :|

arreyy i forgot about Girish LOL i have no idea but i remember one of the boys on the bike, the one driving, he is the one Girish used to be friends with. He was with him when he was at the park taking pics of women Dead
He was also there when Vihaan slapped him for taking pics of mini ma ! He was the one begging for second chance LOL

Omg it is that guy??! I had not registered that guy's face at all LOL maan gaye tumko for remembering him! 

ROFL If only I was this good at my studies, i could've been doctor na LOL
But yes he is the Same nalayak back in our lives Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Renu111

Episode ke bare me toh pata nahi becoz i again miss that :( bt why channel descides the costumes it must be by the director or producers who descides becoz they know more about the characters ..bt ok will try to send messages on twitter ...bt private message how??

I was also surprised to find out that the channel decides all of this but that is how it is :/ pata nahi kya dushmani hain Arhaan se... itne young and beautiful leads ko hi itne bure costumes dete hain... everyone else is dressed well..

If you go to Zee's twitter page, you'll see a tab that says "message" on the left side. Just click on it and send your comments to them :)
agree di dnt know why zee did this to us...aur upar se vatsal have the business of clothes LOL its really very contrast naa...and u know i dnt have problem with sarres bt acche se pahana toh do ... i dnt know how to wear saree bt mein thodi toh bhi acche se pahan lethi hoo...and thank u di ..i will send them msg .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95poojashreekautilya04

LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Omg it was that guy!??? Really kudos to you for remembering him :O anyways I hate this pandit family _/\_ aarushi ki saari musibat ki jar! And coming to costumes...do any of u watch KKB? Pragya's costumes are horrible despite of that being an Ekta show!

kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged

I really think ravish was talking about that little fight they have during g-n track! We just heard separation and have been living in fear ever since LOL aur yeh ravish bhi na -.- someone pls tell him ArHaan fans are very faint hearted, he shouldn't drop these news without fully explaining in detail what he means first LOL

And haaan you're rightShocked I think I'm going to investigate this LOL next week I'll try to catch glimpses of all zee shows and see how leads are dressed! Will report back once I have all the Info ROFL

haha nahiii ree... I'm not thinking about what Ravish said in that interview LOL Woh fight toh ho gaya... thank God LOL  More such fights may come our way but chalega... inka roothna manana is cute :* WinkLOL I just don't want any major nastiness or misunderstandings between them. Baaki sab main jhel loongi LOL  

Aha that's a good idea ;) Yes, report back to the Unit after a Survey Cool haha LOL

bindiya-95

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Episode ke bare me toh pata nahi becoz i again miss that :( bt why channel descides the costumes it must be by the director or producers who descides becoz they know more about the characters ..bt ok will try to send messages on twitter ...bt private message how??

I was also surprised to find out that the channel decides all of this but that is how it is :/ pata nahi kya dushmani hain Arhaan se... itne young and beautiful leads ko hi itne bure costumes dete hain... everyone else is dressed well..

If you go to Zee's twitter page, you'll see a tab that says "message" on the left side. Just click on it and send your comments to them :)
agree di dnt know why zee did this to us...aur upar se vatsal have the business of clothes LOL its really very contrast naa...and u know i dnt have problem with sarres bt acche se pahana toh do ... i dnt know how to wear saree bt mein thodi toh bhi acche se pahan lethi hoo...and thank u di ..i will send them msg .

Haan Renu, the sarees are not draped properly :/  maine uske baare mein message kar diya hain. Hope we get to see some difference soon... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Satrangi Sasural Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index