Piya Rangrezz

~|| Piya Rangrezz Help Desk||~ ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Friends ðŸ¤—

Please post your questions regarding the show Piya Rangrezz Here. 

And someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Thank You
on behalf of

I-F Development team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guyz can someone plz help me download all the episodes of the show from the beginning
wild-wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey,
May I know a site where I can watch low quality videos of the epis of Piya Rangrezz?(360p or 240p should be fine)
The videos I came across were all 720p. Watching the videos of that quality again would eat up all my internet GBs. 
So anyone?
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyy guyss
can u suggest me any site where i can upload sherdha  VM  ...

any site other then YT and dailymotion ...
i have a YT channel nd i dnt want my channel to b terminated ..
i think dailymotion videos r also got deleted becoz of copyright issue ...

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wild-wanderer

Hey,
May I know a site where I can watch low quality videos of the epis of Piya Rangrezz?(360p or 240p should be fine)
The videos I came across were all 720p. Watching the videos of that quality again would eat up all my internet GBs. 
So anyone?

there is a lots of site where u can watch PR videos in MP4 and 3gp format .

search in a google with epi number and format .

farheen148 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please someone post daily episode caps..
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guy
I have just started watching the show. Can someone tell me the story till date in brief?
mmm9887 thumbnail
Hello Friends,
so far I watched the first 15 episodes of this show, and I'm already on a verge of quitting it.

I know it's asking a lot, still I should really wish even India would catch up with being year 2015 at least a bit!

This whole "new" show doesn't look new:))

At best, it looks as a crossover in between Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai (Madam Ji this, Madam Ji that) and the bad phase of Do Dil Ek Jaan (that "evil Mother criminal master mind"). I mean, I've never been in India but it all looks its happening in a different centhury than ours. Is it supposed to be? I don't know! Do they have cell phones? It's so weird it borders with parody. That mother belongs to jail, and her son to the mental hospital. I mean, what is the point of this show? To be "romantic"?

Plus, there is just something immensely cold about Gaurav S Bajaj. I don't mean his appearance, I mean his "acting". I've watched whole Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai and while Sukirti managed to convince the audience that her Simran does love Rajveer (for whatever reason), I've never really believed Gaurav, to display vice versa. That's why I can see only a little hope for this "bad boy" to possibly turn into convincing romantic hero.

If anyone of you wishes to comment - as you most probably saw more than first 15 epi - feel free to correct me. Otherwise I'm feeling I'll give up on it. I mean, to be brutally honest, after watching Geet, and IPKKND, I got dissapointed with every new soap. Everything is mind-numbing stupid that's to be expected, but nothing is fun, nothing is really worth watching...
sha.azamgarhi thumbnail
Hello evry1..can any1 suggest me how to post new topics on this forum?pls som1 help me...
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha.azamgarhi

Hello evry1..can any1 suggest me how to post new topics on this forum?pls som1 help me...

Click on new topic