Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 92)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Annii is super dupper Angry after today's episode... she is busy venting out on MaNan AT...LOLLOLLOL

KYY forum if full of super creative ppl 

Vidyajii... Poo che sagale spoof mast ahet... i m yet to read all of them...  but what ever i have read she is just one witty girl...Star

Awee, Anni Hug  Take it easy girl.  I know how it feels.  Chaddo naa...I think the CVs are lost Confused. They must be high on shots while writing the episodes these days.  Just glad that they are winding up soon. Why do they need S2 BTW?  

[email protected] Red :  I can rant out a big post on the quite poor grammar and literally nonsense stuff in the name of fan fictions on that forum.  But as I said earlier, I just realized in the 1st 2 days that MaNan AT was the only sensible thread there.  So, I must have missed this girl's hilarious spoofs.  The rare times that I still give some other threads a try, majhi kharach satakte Embarrassed.  So, I just stick to one and I am so glad about that.  I want to link some of these to the 50 shades of grey...am still lost as to why the girls have made that connection; although after seeing the movie, I did realize that some scenes are so exactly shot on MaNanEmbarrassed. I had read the book only and saw the movie recently.

And Aiyappa vs Alla tala...how did Zoey miss this?  Both Nandu and Kashaf talk to their almighties.  But such a difference.  Nandu needs to converse EVERYTHING including "Aiyappa I think we went little too fastShockedShocked EmbarrassedROFL Really, she needs to tell him that too...LOL No wonder he says his data card is full.  

Whereas Kashaf is so full of pessimism that she just complains because she feels that alla tala ne sab neymate raees logon ko hee dee hain.  She was really so scarred with her father's selfish and negligent attitude towards them.

But storywise...I agree with Zoey, ZGH although short has a complete story for each character, whereas KYY is only MaNan.  The rest are just there...only the CVs know why?! Confused Such a waste of cast (nahhh dabba wasted cast except Nyoshad  Ouch), viewer's time and money too.  Like Soha's dialogue came true - 'they will be there somewhere in the background' Ouch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129anni80-Zoey-Sayali_23

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@Neela...

when i say creative ppl ...  i m talking abt the Memes, Edits, VM and trolls few witty ppl make... 

agreed KYY forum being full of FF writers and all... i don't even open those threads...but have to admit there are few good ones too... Mannkigeet ne recently as a birthday gift for Twinkle OS lihali ahe Humari Adhuri Kahani ... it's a beautiful read... tugs ur heart strings and by the end of it leaves with you tears in your eyes and smile on your face... 

there are few memebers jyanche post me kadhich miss nahi karat...Senpoo, Eveline , Twinkle, few on MaNan AT ... kalachya episode varcha Eveline cha post is just beautiful...Thumbs Up

I accidentally came across Poo's spoof post... and i m catching up of her old posts...LOLLOLLOL

Nandini is adorable cute sa baccha... and Niti's real life cuteness gets transforms in to those scenes when she is talking to her Aiyeaapaa...LOLLOL she has to talk to Aiyeppa even when she is in the bathroom changing clothes and forgets her chudidar in the room... LOLLOLLOL

I have not read 50 sheds ani movie suddha nahi baghitali so can't comment on that...Tongue  

I m happy with MaNan / PaNi ke 50 sheds of professionalism  WinkWink

Edited by Smiley_23 - 13 August 2015 at 10:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.anni80-Zoey-

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Originally posted by Smiley_23

Annii is super dupper Angry after today's episode... she is busy venting out on MaNan AT...LOLLOLLOL

KYY forum if full of super creative ppl 

Vidyajii... Poo che sagale spoof mast ahet... i m yet to read all of them...  but what ever i have read she is just one witty girl...Star

Awee, Anni Hug  Take it easy girl.  I know how it feels.  Chaddo naa...I think the CVs are lost Confused. They must be high on shots while writing the episodes these days.  Just glad that they are winding up soon. Why do they need S2 BTW?  

Sayali...

And Aiyappa vs Alla tala...how did Zoey miss this?  Both Nandu and Kashaf talk to their almighties.  But such a difference.  Nandu needs to converse EVERYTHING including "Aiyappa I think we went little too fastShockedShocked EmbarrassedROFL Really, she needs to tell him that too...LOL No wonder he says his data card is full.  

Whereas Kashaf is so full of pessimism that she just complains because she feels that alla tala ne sab neymate raees logon ko hee dee hain.  She was really so scarred with her father's selfish and negligent attitude towards them.

Hey thanks Neela... Hug... i was super pissed off yesterday after watching the episode... and i actually vented it out on MaNan AT... but then my saviour Sayali was there... she cooled me down... 

I actually had lot of expectations from y'day's episode... but ... anyway let it be...

Yesss... poo's posts are super hilarious... my most fav one is this aiyappa wala and up above the world so high wala... that girl has amazing sense of humour...

and yess.. another similar point with diff perspective between KYY and ZGH...

Nandu is really a cutie pie... there was one scene where she is supposed to kiss him but looks up
above, with eyes express her awkwardness and then pecks on his cheek...

episode 175... just after the dialogue... hooo gaaa na... LOL LOL LOL

neela if u hv not watched it,,,, just watch this particular scene... bachchas are super cute in it...

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.-Zoey-Sayali_23

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
on the other side... friends... i will be relocating to Qatar by next friday... so now shifting work is going on in full swing... so will b missing in action for most of the time for next few days... once i settle over there.. i will be back... 
I will read all the posts on mobile whenever i will get time... but may not be able to reply... so will reply in detail once i settle there...

till then #OkThanksBye LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.-Zoey-Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@anni - all the best and congrats for new assignment to your hubby Clap we will surely miss u ! so hoping u will come back early Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129.Neela.anni80

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

@anni - all the best and congrats for new assignment to your hubby Clap we will surely miss u ! so hoping u will come back early Smile

yeah thanks mishkil.. even i want to come back India in the future but right now to it seems for 2/3 years at least i will be in Qatar... 

and we will be in touch... ZM forum hai na...

I am leaving India not India Forums... LOL

I know it was pathetic one... but still... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Epic trolls on radhe maa ROFL can't stop ROFL

Edited by Nachiketj - 14 August 2015 at 1:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanish

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

Originally posted by mishkil88

yeah thanks mishkil.. even i want to come back India in the future but right now to it seems for 2/3 years at least i will be in Qatar... 

and we will be in touch... ZM forum hai na...

I am leaving India not India Forums... LOL

I know it was pathetic one... but still... Wink 

Hey Anni, all the very best to you and your family on the relocation to Qatar..God bless.   We surely will miss you in the next few days, but then like you said, India Forums is always there to be in touch..take care Hug

NJ that was hilarious...such things can happen only in our India ShockedWackoAngry

And friends, a very Happy Independence Day to all of you...have a great day with your family and loved ones...also happy Lokmanya Tilak movie viewing...I am going to watch it..and there is always ample time for other work during the long breaks LOL

Btw, have opened a thread of Independence Day...do have a look and also ans the questions Tongue

Edited by vidya0906 - 15 August 2015 at 12:32am

veena0129.Neela.anni80mishkil88Nachiketj

Go to top