Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 89)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Before I call it a day :

Thanks Veena!! Seeing your post after many days.  Aur enthusiasm dekhna hai toh visit the KYY forum some day.  Sonali will find it quite ahhhmazing how gals on that forum have close to 97K or >50K posts completed Wacko.  You can imagine their enthusiasm of not only watching SO MANY serials but also discussing them with sustained enthu!!

Food for thought:  Found some facts about neer fanas...and actually seems that the 2 varieties are different.  Also known as bread fruit. Didn't know that.  Dr. Vidya please confirm Tongue Ber halasu sambar is very popular in my in-laws place and I am nauseated with it.  Last 2 trips I had it almost at everyone's place Unhappy

Had known the difference between jack fruit and Durian (aka stinky fruit LOL) which is commonly found in Malaysia and Indonesia.

Zoey - picnic was to Roosevelt park -  It's an hour's drive from my place, nothing special.  All parks in summer are meant for barbecues Disapprove...had to oblige friends who think they need to take care of me in my official care taker's absence Embarrassed.   You still need more of my analysis on KY2?? ShockedShockedDr. Vidya will issue official summons and put a STOP sign for Neela's KY2 vs ZGH takes LOL

BTW...both Dr. Vidya and CV Dilip da are missing from the forum.  Hope they are back soon.

Ciao!!

Edited by .Neela. - 12 August 2015 at 9:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta-Zoey-..Kimi..

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

You are very welcome Sayali Hug.  Good to see you on GTC, keep coming; KYY happened to be the reason Tongue

Of course...go ahead with the sharing, don't need to wait for the permission; I don't own the copyrights Smile.  I have never read that Parth ATEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anni, I was lucky (Ermm ...smart enough LOL) to figure out in the 1st 2 days of surfing on the KYY forum that MaNan AT thread is the only worth reading threads Thumbs Up  And the titles of some of the old threads just got me into splits.  I shared some titles with my husband, including the recent one and he had a hearty laugh LOLLOL, although I know I can never get him to watch any hindi serials that I like.  Except first few months of Pavitra Rishta he's never watched any Hindi serial, none of the kannada serials too. He's too much into political series like House of Cards or comedy ones like Becker, King of Queens, When I met your mother...there's a long list.

Coming to KYY...the birthday episodes coincided with my landing on the forum to read two of this girl - Twinkle's threads - such a magical writing ClapHeart

Who would imagine - LOL  can be equated to The Loudness OLove,
 Love OLife, Language OLove AND  Lots OLove   So kudos to her for all her write ups - I just happened to have read only two and whatever rare times I visited the AT threads  - I cannot seem to catch up an entire thread as by the time I get chance to come to the forum a new thread is already opened up.Shocked  The older ones also, I have enjoyed the titles but I haven't found time to read through all pages...I will go Wacko if I have to read 143 * 150 pages LOL

Needless to say the rest of the forum is more than a bunch of oxy-morons, sorry I actually said it!!  That's why I refrain from participating there, apart from the lack of time.  More in the next thread...50 shades deserves a separate post WinkLOLLOL and I will connect the moronic threads there, hopefully.

And thanks Sayali for your views on ZGH and KYY; although I thought of clarifying later that the comparison is clearly intended to be between the lead pair of both the series and not the stories, never got to it, bcoz I thought I said enough.  You can never compare the stories yaar.  ZGH is so close to reality and KYY is fantasy depicting real teenage problems.  Any episode that I saw Manik getting flustered and saying "Kya karoon mai is ladaki kaa" LOLLOL I could not help but recollect Zaroon...a whole day of unnerving thoughts about just confronting Kashaf and his smoking the cigarette just before actually speaking to her LOLLOL.  And many more...So good to read your view.  There needs to be both sides of the coin, appreciate it. 

Well...I better not take away Zoey's points from his write up.

hehehe NEELA...Hug 

KYY peksha Anni happened for me to drop on this thread... she insisted that i should post my views on ZGH and KYY ...so I just gave it a try...  i m very bad when putting thought on paper...can talk or write a screenplay out of it so not sure IF at all I make any sense there LOLLOLLOL

i stopped coming here long back...  u guys talk variety of subject related to marathi movies , natak ani sahitya je me vishesh nahi follow karat so nothing much i can contribute here...

u r right love stories can never be compared so lets just leave it at that...

Zarun calling his mom dad and sister because he is legit scared to call back Kashaf is one of my most fav scene of ZGH... along with their first phone conversation post engagement... where 

Zarun going all romantic... Chand dekhaa... 

Kashaf in a dry tone ... hann gol haine... 

Zarun  hann toh chandd haine toh use gol hi hona haine chakor thode na hoga...LOL

and there are couple of scenes in KYY where Manik accepts he is scared of Nandu... his dialogue to Cabir... "She will kill me Man... Dude wo dikhati choti see... wo haine chotisee... butt..."ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Smiley_23 - 13 August 2015 at 1:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.-Zoey-

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's parliament session is the talk of the town..suna hai Sushma Swaraj ne pappu aur pappu ke momma ki jam ke le li LOL
The newspapers r also flooded with baarat of pappu by Sushma Swaraj...ab pappu can't survive saala ROFL (hope so!)

Sumitra Mahajan had asked the media to cover the entire session Clap and let the countrymen know whats happening in the parliament in the name of so called protests by the country's parasites aka congress Stern Smile

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.dipalimanishmishkil88

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Congress is doing what BJP did.BJP is arrogant while Congress is sulky and in return nation is suffering.Thumbs Down
A very balanced view on all this from Sharad Pawar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906.Neela.mishkil88

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Before I call it a day :

Thanks Veena!! Seeing your post after many days.  Aur enthusiasm dekhna hai toh visit the KYY forum some day.  Sonali will find it quite ahhhmazing how gals on that forum have close to 97K or >50K posts completed Wacko.  You can imagine their enthusiasm of not only watching SO MANY serials but also discussing them with sustained enthu!!

BTW...both Dr. Vidya and CV Dilip da are missing from the forum.  Hope they are back soon.

@bold: 97k???!!!!! are you kidding me?! But seriously, how? Even if I keep posting whole day for a month, I won't be able to reach that level LOL

@red: yes, yes,yes! Where are these two?? I see Dilip da is active on 3D forum.. I hope he isn't bored with our talks here Wink and Vidya is not even seen on that forum..

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.mishkil88Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Dilip is present but more active on D3 and related forums where he is doing CV work imagining new stories and doing gr8. Vidya's whereabout unknown...hope she comes back soon !

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela...Kimi..

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Vidya tai was suffering from vertigo few days back.. And now she is recovering.. Me too hope that she comes back soon.. Smile

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 13 August 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Congress is doing what BJP did.BJP is arrogant while Congress is sulky and in return nation is suffering.Thumbs Down
A very balanced view on all this from Sharad Pawar

Good joke, Zoey LOL
Pawar's daughter was personally distributing throat lozenges to the Cong-I shouting brigade so that they could keep on shouting. For him to feign sadness at this turn of events is total hypocrisy!

I am not questioning your statement about BJP reaping what it sowed. 
Had I been NaMo, I would have strategically got resignations of all 3, got the bills passed and then reinstated them at the end of the session.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.anni80-Zoey-Nachiketj

Go to top