India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 86)

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Here's my take on ZGH and KYY comparison. Note this is not my *only* thinking on topic but I agree with all been said earlier plus this.

Must say both the shows need some stereotypes to be broken to enjoy fully or say just to start watching it like if you think ZGH belongs to Pak and watching such show is anti-national blah blah and if you think how Hindi show can be better than Marathi or we better not watch shows belongs MTV etc etc..

Both shows portray journey of two persons individually and together and their love story.

ZGH shows what' happened while KYY shows how' happened. Offcourse that is the peculiarity of daily shows but if we see what they showed in one episode of ZGH,it will take 30-40 episodes for KYY.ZGH can grab many more eyeballs due to crisp story covered in just 26 episodes while it's very hard for KYY to attract new followers after 250+ episodes. My first reason to start watching ZGH was no. of episodes and when I have started watching KYY it was 100+ only but now I can't even imagine to start any serial of 250+ episodes and still counting. That was the reason I didn't dare to watch Agnihotra.Ermm

Both the serials had female leads who are not conventional sati Savitri type; they are way strong that male leads couldn't resist falling for them.

ZGH wins over KYY in perfect dialogues; I can recall many right now while KYY in handling with maturity.

I agree with everything Neela said about actors and didn't have much to add something new hence I will be talking about characters only.

Manik & Zaroon

Both characters have abnormal mothers and both were not raised as normal children, they always wanted someone who cares and loves like mothers do hence it reflects in their personalities and thinking. Manik became monster and practicing give and take policy', started giving importance to trust due to her monster mother only. Zaroon always thought freedom given to his mother is the reason for his lonely childhood and this made him chauvinist. I think if his mother had given him (and their family) time when they needed it,he wouldn't have become chauvinist.

Like all family shows,ZGH gives importance to modesty and Zaroon's reason to marry Kashaf was her  character (modesty) and Kashaf had no particular reason except chai a cup,how reasonable!LOL

While both Manik and Nandini define love as Trust, hence all the future tracks in KYY give importance to trust factor while ZGH shows how Kashaf found reasons to be with Zaroon and how Zaroon changed for good.Maybe that was the reason trust built in Zashaf very late.

Nandini and Kashaf

Both these lived abnormal childhood,Nandini as orphan and Kashaf as keen watcher of her mother's miseries. This made Nandu eternal optimistic while Kashaf became eternal pessimistic, while Nandu got loving chacha chichi and Amms, Kashaf got useless and selfish to the core father. Nandu's trust was never broken while Kashaf raised watching it how trusting men' can be harmful. This made Nandu loving,caring,friendly but tough girl while Kashaf became insecure,unfriendly but caring and tough girl.

My vote for Nandu as she learnt how to take decisions by herself and how to protect herself and others without taking help from her caretakers while Kashaf was always guided by Rafia, her mother. Had Rafia been not there, she would have almost lost Zaroon forever.

MaNan and Zashaf

Well KYY is MaNan and MaNan is KYY but ZGH is not Zashaf only.There's many more to ZGH than Zashaf itself. The MaNan chemistry is sizzling,hot and what not! But we can see chemistry in Zashaf at some occasions only. Anyways that cannot be hold against them as their journey is much more important and Yes MaNan journey deserves big round of applause as they set different definition of teenage love. This is not filmy, this is not about physical attraction only, neither which changes every now and then. This is mature enough to be compared with Zashaf and that's its success.

If we apply acid test of realistic approach, we know all four characters do exist in real life but external factors i,e all villains and vamps, helped MaNan to strengthen their bond while Zashaf had to overcome their insecurities and complexes by themselves, there was no one to break Zashaf bond round o'clock and it is more difficult to introspect ourselves and rectify our bad traits than fighting with someone for your love. Must say KYY took shortcut to achieve the goal while ZGH took long route of self realization which makes ZGH more realistic than KYY.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.anni80Sayali_23

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Last sunday before Shravan starts Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanish..Kimi..

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
NJ...ONLY Varan Bhaat is good for health!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongue

Khaas tujhya saathi sajuk tup pan vadhlay...it's shining on the bhaat LOLLOL.  Aani kelyachya pana var jasti chavishta hoto varan bhaat Tongue...Lihun ghe!!!!!!!Big smile

Don't get distracted by the rest...focus should be only on VARAN BHAAT!!!!!!LOLLOL

Edited by .Neela. - 09 August 2015 at 8:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129anni80..Kimi..Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

NJ...ONLY Varan Bhaat is good for health!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongue

Khaas tujhya saathi sajuk tup pan vadhlay...it's shining on the bhaat LOLLOL.  Aani kelyachya pana var jasti chavishta hoto varan bhaat Tongue...Lihun ghe!!!!!!!Big smile

Don't get distracted by the rest...focus should be only on VARAN BHAAT!!!!!!LOLLOL

Thank you Neela Hug for this visual treat 

Yes..I can c the shining bhaat Big smile...varan bhaatavar tup hey pahijech...tyachyashivaay majaa nahi Approve

Kelyachya panavarcha varan bhaat..pudhychya shanivarpaasun me khaanar ahey!! Tumchya US madhe aheyt ka kelyachi paana? Tongue 

2 ukdichey modak ani aloo vadyaa pan challya astya..bt since u say focus should be only on varan bhaat  Unhappy

Edited by Nachiketj - 09 August 2015 at 8:37am

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.anni80..Kimi..

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Must say both the shows need some stereotypes to be broken to enjoy fully or say just to start watching it like if you think ZGH belongs to Pak and watching such show is anti-national blah blah and if you think how Hindi show can be better than Marathi or we better not watch shows belongs MTV etc etc..

Both shows portray journey of two persons individually and together and their love story. 

Zoey StarStar 

Thank you dear for such a crisp analysis.  Thesis was the expectation Tongue.  But I loved it for sure.

Since I haven't watched any other shows, I could not help but correlate similarities.  Starting from both Zaroon and Manik playing guitar TongueTongueHeart to their absolutely adorable strong female counter parts.  Now don't get me started on the perfection with which Fawad's finger slide on the guitar strings Vs Parth's Wacko.  Banda guitar ka baand bajata hai LOL

Well...enough is said on my behalf and you know I can go on.  

But the Bold part...LOLLOL tum Punekar ban gaye Thumbs Up  There is a saying in marathi - Gun nahi tar waan laaglaach Embarrassed Loved IT!!!

And agree with the red!!

Rest later.  Have to go for a mini picnic with friends!! 

Edited by .Neela. - 09 August 2015 at 8:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129anni80-Zoey-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Yes..I can c the shining bhaat Big smile...varan bhaatavar tup hey pahijech...tyachyashivaay majaa nahi Approve

Kelyachya panavarcha varan bhaat..pudhychya shanivarpaasun me khaanar ahey!! Tumchya US madhe aheyt ka kelichi paana? Tongue 

2 ukdichey modak ani aloo vadyaa pan challya astya..bt since u say focus should be only on varan bhaat  Unhappy

Hey amcha US kadhi jhaala??!!

Aso...tar amchya US madhe kelichi fula suddha miltaat. Neer fanas (ber halsin kaayi for Dr. Vidya LOL), oli halad (hyacha loncha faar chaan hota), alu chi paana, vidya chi paana (not Dr. Vidya, vida kartaat tee paana), karmala (hyacha pan loncha masta hota) hya sarva durmil goshti miltaat...so kelichi paana kis jhaad ki patti hai??!!  Tum US aa toh jaao, sab khilayenge.

In Indian grocery stores, readymade alu wadya (frozen section, you just need to microwave / shallow fry) suddha miltaat.  Anything else?

Varan bhaat is my daughter's favorite.  So I have to make it. Ukdiche modak yet nahit mala, aani majhya navryala avdat nahi tya mule kadhi kele nahit.  But that's not impossible.  You will get it.  Anything else?  Fansachi bhaaji?  Woh bhi frozen milta hai idhar, so banana asaan hota hai.  Keep your list ready.

I better run else my friends will be at the door. Talk to y'all later.

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129anni80Nachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Kelyachya panavarcha varan bhaat..pudhychya shanivarpaasun me khaanar ahey!! Tumchya US madhe aheyt ka kelichi paana? Tongue 

Aso...tar amchya US madhe kelichi fula suddha miltaat. Neer fanas (ber halsin kaayi for Dr. Vidya LOL), oli halad (hyacha loncha faar chaan hota), alu chi paana, vidya chi paana (not Dr. Vidya, vida kartaat tee paana), karmala (hyacha pan loncha masta hota) hya sarva durmil goshti miltaat...so kelichi paana kis jhaad ki patti hai??!!  Tum US aa toh jaao, sab khilayenge.

In Indian grocery stores, readymade alu wadya (frozen section, you just need to microwave / shallow fry) suddha miltaat.  Anything else?

Varan bhaat is my daughter's favorite.  So I have to make it. Ukdiche modak yet nahit mala, aani majhya navryala avdat nahi tya mule kadhi kele nahit.  But that's not impossible.  You will get it.  Anything else?  Fansachi bhaaji?  Woh bhi frozen milta hai idhar, so banana asaan hota hai.  Keep your list ready.

little beat addition from my side...
Varan bhaata var limbu must hmmm... it is said that varan bhaat tup mith limbu saglyat jast poushtik aahe.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 August 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

@Bold - Uttam Thumbs Up tu jey jey mention kela aheys agree with u and I've heard abt it as well as tasted it..except neer phanas Confused neer dosa mahit ahey..Vidya has assured me she will make for me whenever I happen to be in Manglore Approve

@blue- theek ahey done...jevha kevha yog yeil USla yaaycha, mala hakkacha ghar milala ahey for assal marathi jevnacha aaswad ghyayla Wink Tongue

@pink- athavayla lagel mala..walacha birda, olya naralachya karanjya, kothimbir wadi, kulithacha pithla...ankhin kaay...D'ohani varan bhaat with saajuk tup tar mustch Big smile ani Anni mhanali tassa with limbachi fod Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.

Go to top