Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 85)

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Sayali,nice take on subject aur tune meri mushkil aur badhhadi.
Anni,I am working on it and I wanted to pick points that are not covered yet and now there's addition from Sayali too.
Anyway,Sayali I know those two shows can't be compared but you kniw what?You might have seen many posts on KYY forum where this teenage love story is comoared with other nameless stories and faceless characters but when Neela compared it with ZGH(which I had never imagined) it was pleasant to read as now we have another benchmark in that category, worth comparing hehe.

Zoey...

in my opinion ZGH is a fixed episode story and they didn't explore the Kashaf and Zarun love story on many aspects... where as in KYY it being a daily soap they explored and developed the whole journey very beautifully...

mhanun compare karayala thoda odd vatat mala ...

ZGH can be considered as a movie... where as KYY is kind of detail adaptation of a movie...LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.anni80-Zoey-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Before I start my day ErmmBig smile...need to post this to almost everyone's favorite on this forum :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER FEDERER...Salute to the hero and a sincere bow for giving us the wonderful pleasure of watching him play Star!! Wishing him a healthy life and hope he gets to finally win the US open after a long time and a missed chance at Wimbledon.  Looking forward to his play at the Flushing, Meadows as this article says

It must be such a set back to retire because of injuries, just as his wife had to!  Guess that's why God compensated by giving them 2 twins - 2 boys and 2 girls Day DreamingTongue
But I guess that's part of a player's life and that never makes me forget the poem Confessions of a born spectator by Ogden Nash.  

and lucky him sharing his b'day with MIshkil Tongue

Quoting the last few lines from the poem :

My soul in true thanksgiving speaks
For this modest of physiques

"Athletes, I'll drink to you, Or eat with you
Or anything except compete with you

Buy tickets worth their radium
To watch you gamble in the stadium

And reassure myself anew
That you are not me and I'm not you Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-waktaanni80-Zoey-mishkil88

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Roger Federer...
Thanks for giving us a treat over the years with the beautiful display of mesmerising and magical and super talented tennis... to see u on court is a pure bliss... and we feel proud to be lucky to watch you play... The moments will be forever with us to cherish and no one can take that away from us...

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.-Zoey-mishkil88

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

Originally posted by vidya0906

Hey Neela, watched the starting part of the KTG link just to know who was that "you know who" who brought out this smiley Day Dreaming from you LOL,  and i wasnt disappointedBig smile,  me too used to like him after seeing him in Sansaar EmbarrassedLOL

Spruha is a beauty with brains and talent...she never ceases to surprise me Thumbs Up

hey hey vidya & neela LOL... he indeed was teenage favourite hero of all of us... isn't it???? Wink
Nahhh Anni, he was not my teenage favorite Embarrassed.  He's my all time favorite Tongue.  Honestly, I liked him more in Indian version of 24 season 1 (whatever happened to season 2?Confused).  He had a similar negative role in Ringa Ringa which I had liked too.  I think he looks more convincing in negative roles. And blame the awkward romance direction in Marathi for that Dead

Unfortunately, Marathi cinema at that time was just Lakshya and Alka Kubal Sleepy.  Although Nebraska Univ. is perhaps one amongst the lower 10 Univs. in the US, at least he had a chance to enter the booming sector (at that time) rather than the close to zero success in Cinema. The only part of that interview I did not like was Ramesh Deo...I never kinda liked him as a hero (people may call me fool), I adored Seema always more than him.  In this interview too he seemed  acting more than expressing his real feelings.  Confused

And so...here comes another movie *ing  him with 2 of the actresses reaching *middle age* mentioned by SW Wink - Sugar, Salt aani Prem

And seems he's paired with Shilpa Tulaskar in this movie also - Bhatukali.  Sometimes we never realize when Marathi movies come and go Unhappy

Hope to see him in many more good roles, at least now!!

vidya0906anni80spashta-wakta-Zoey-mishkil88

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Dear Neela...Hug

Just dropped in to say thank you for Pradosh Movie link... I got it through Anni...WinkWink

and i hope u don't mind me sharing it with Parth AT on KYY forum...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You are very welcome Sayali Hug.  Good to see you on GTC, keep coming; KYY happened to be the reason Tongue

Of course...go ahead with the sharing, don't need to wait for the permission; I don't own the copyrights Smile.  I have never read that Parth ATEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anni, I was lucky (Ermm ...smart enough LOL) to figure out in the 1st 2 days of surfing on the KYY forum that MaNan AT thread is the only worth reading threads Thumbs Up  And the titles of some of the old threads just got me into splits.  I shared some titles with my husband, including the recent one and he had a hearty laugh LOLLOL, although I know I can never get him to watch any hindi serials that I like.  Except first few months of Pavitra Rishta he's never watched any Hindi serial, none of the kannada serials too. He's too much into political series like House of Cards or comedy ones like Becker, King of Queens, When I met your mother...there's a long list.

Coming to KYY...the birthday episodes coincided with my landing on the forum to read two of this girl - Twinkle's threads - such a magical writing ClapHeart

Who would imagine - LOL  can be equated to The Loudness OLove,
 Love OLife, Language OLove AND  Lots OLove   So kudos to her for all her write ups - I just happened to have read only two and whatever rare times I visited the AT threads  - I cannot seem to catch up an entire thread as by the time I get chance to come to the forum a new thread is already opened up.Shocked  The older ones also, I have enjoyed the titles but I haven't found time to read through all pages...I will go Wacko if I have to read 143 * 150 pages LOL

Needless to say the rest of the forum is more than a bunch of oxy-morons, sorry I actually said it!!  That's why I refrain from participating there, apart from the lack of time.  More in the next thread...50 shades deserves a separate post WinkLOLLOL and I will connect the moronic threads there, hopefully.

And thanks Sayali for your views on ZGH and KYY; although I thought of clarifying later that the comparison is clearly intended to be between the lead pair of both the series and not the stories, never got to it, bcoz I thought I said enough.  You can never compare the stories yaar.  ZGH is so close to reality and KYY is fantasy depicting real teenage problems.  Any episode that I saw Manik getting flustered and saying "Kya karoon mai is ladaki kaa" LOLLOL I could not help but recollect Zaroon...a whole day of unnerving thoughts about just confronting Kashaf and his smoking the cigarette just before actually speaking to her LOLLOL.  And many more...So good to read your view.  There needs to be both sides of the coin, appreciate it. 

Well...I better not take away Zoey's points from his write up.

Edited by .Neela. - 08 August 2015 at 11:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80Sayali_23-Zoey-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
LOLEmbarrassed
Originally posted by anni80

I hope regular members on this CC don't feel suffocated with KYY talks... and start complaining to Vidya ... LOLLOL

nope...Neela and me already have already talked so much about it that now they have passed that level of suffocation i guess... Wink LOL

Big smileLOL  Bhai logs on this forum have immunized themselves with the ZM varan bhaat vaccine so they can never get infected with the MaNan Bug.  That was an intended pun, I was trying in vain I know LOLLOL

You know when it comes to loyalty to JYRG, NJ is more than CUTE!!  His talvar baaji is at its BESHT!!Clap  Although I feel he's trying very hard to not succumb to Niti's cuteness Cool...NJ, don't compel me to say that she's far better than PM OuchOuchOuch (you didn't read this!!!!!!! LOL)  NJ ne mujhe dafna diya hai after this!!!!!!!!!  Big smile You can try abs shots to handle this...glass of beer will not work!!!!!! LOL  

And LP can never be as cute as Parth!! Ouch

Gosh!!!!!!!! I am all set to have fireworks over the weekend here.  OK chill guys, don't take it seriously.  Everyone is entitled to his / her own likes.  And on the GTC thread I expressed mine, that's all Smile.  YO...JUST expressed ...LOLEmbarrassed

Anni and I are the HIT on the Bahi Log's list when it comes to the KYY posts.  SW Sir has already posted some puzzles as a punishment, ab bahut ho gaya KYY...thodi padhai karo bachcha log...Ermm ErmmErmmErmmErmmVahhiyaat (ONE TRACK MIND) bachchiyonOuchOuch !!!!!!! Big smileEmbarrassed  I am trying hard to NOT goof up by saying - One Mind Track LOLLOL

And thanks to Dilip Da for mentioning that 50 shades of Gray Thumbs Up and giving that much needed TADKA to the Varan Bhat forum.  You called for it Dilip Da...ab bhugtoBig smile .  I will be back after my weekend chores.  If not today, tomorrow.  

I am chanting Om Shanti 108 times at least today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by .Neela. - 08 August 2015 at 1:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80spashta-wakta-Zoey-Sayali_23Nachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Dear Neela...Hug

Just dropped in to say thank you for Pradosh Movie link... I got it through Anni...WinkWink

and i hope u don't mind me sharing it with Parth AT on KYY forum...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Coming to KYY...the birthday episodes coincided with my landing on the forum to read two of this girl - Twinkle's threads - such a magical writing ClapHeart

Who would imagine - LOL  can be equated to The Loudness OLove,
 Love OLife, Language OLove AND  Lots OLove   So kudos to her for all her write ups

Hey Neela... twinkle is indeed an exceptional writer...She has written the daily analysis of the episodes of hope / hatred track...and she has compiled all her write ups under one single thread...

If u r interested in reading it then here is the link

the link of the second thread in the last post of that thread...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.Sayali_23

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 08 August 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Big smileLOL  Bhai logs on this forum have immunized themselves with the ZM varan bhaat vaccine so they can never get infected with the MaNan Bug.  That was an intended pun, I was trying in vain I know LOLLOL

You know when it comes to loyalty to JYRG, NJ is more than CUTE!!  His talvar baaji is at its BESHT!!Clap  Although I feel he's trying very hard to not succumb to Niti's cuteness Cool...NJ, don't compel me to say that she's far better than PM OuchOuchOuch (you didn't read this!!!!!!! LOL)  NJ ne mujhe dafna diya hai after this!!!!!!!!!  Big smile You can try abs shots to handle this...glass of beer will not work!!!!!! LOL  

And thanks to Dilip Da for mentioning that 50 shades of Gray Thumbs Up and giving that much needed TADKA to the Varan Bhat forum.  You called for it Dilip Da...ab bhugtoBig smile .  I will be back after my weekend chores.  If not today, tomorrow.  

I am chanting Om Shanti 108 times at least today!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Neela we r proud to be varan bhaat category but not just varan bhaat we r varan bhaat with saajuk tup 

Well, India is going back to varan bhaat category from pizza with extra melting cheese category by banning many things nowadays aur tum ZM forum ko Leke baithi ho??

Welll I don't know why you people r trying so hard to end my virtual relationship with PM. I agree PM may not be the best actress but for me to get hooked up with JYRG she is the primary reason you see...And well, when JYRG started I was like oh god another flop show...coz it started with the topic of marriage and like every indian maharshtrian family my parents were like oh what a lovely serial...and I felt like running away Wacko...but one fine day I saw one episode and it just clicked, I found both PM and the serial interesting isiliye abhi tak saath nahi chhodaa maine...dono kaa Tongue

This nandini or Niti u r talkng abt may be cute I don't deny that and a better actress too...but filhaal I am happy with PM. 

Don't worry Mein dafnata zaroor par mein biased hu iss mamley mein bhi...kuch logonko sab kuch maaf hota hai aur kuch log gar chheekey to bhi mein unki naak katvaata hu...jaao tumhey maaf kiya LOL 

Om shanti chanting is netime better than KYY mantra...it gives me peace of mind whereas the latter chokes me out of suffocation Tongue but no! I won't complain to Dr. Vidya Big smileTongue Coz the doctor herself is infected by the KYY bug Silly its like that vampire film two vampires ( the one's who r on the hit list of the bhai logs) over here converted her to a vampire ROFL I am kidding. So Om Shanti  

Btw, my list of fav good looking heroines (plz dnt consider acting skills over here) are somewhat like this Sonali Bendre,Emma Watson, Mrunal Kulkarni, Naomi Watts, Deepika Padukone, Prajakta Mali...started liking them in that order...now u must have got a fair idea regarding my likes, will Nandini/Niti be the next one according to you?? Wink

Edited by Nachiketj - 08 August 2015 at 2:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.dipalimanishmishkil88

Go to top