Zee Marathi

India-Forums

   
Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 8)

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 18984

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dlip

Mathh Marathi Serials aap-aaplya parine roj toch-toch gondhal ghalat aahet
 
3D kadun hopes hotya (ajunahi aahet). Pan tyatala Reshma-Raksh track (Lapva-chapavi) ha typical MMS and inconsistent track aahe. Baki episodes mhanje 'Fu-bai-fu' cha 'daily dose' aahet.
Pan fu-bai-fu aathavadyatun don-welach asayache. Daily nahi!
 
Let's hope the writers come back to the writing equivalent to first 30-odd episodes.
 
For those who are interested in exploring new options -
 
On Sony TV, new serial Reporter is started 4-5 weeks back. The back-drop is of 'TV news channel, investigation journalism and how the news are being used/ made sensational to increase channel TRP'.
 
The serials will (obviously) go in Mills and Boon way after couple of months. But currently the screen play and story line is crisp.
 
All actors are good. All episodes (aired so far) are available on YouTube (Sony channel)
 
 

DDD baddal Kay bolu? Faltupana ani itka loud feel asto!!!
Jyrg at least shant hota!

Ya reporters has the great rajeev khamdelwal! Plus it is a miniseries so lavkar n masta sample.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dlip

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 18984

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

After reading review Aga bai arecchya (hattichya) in Ma.. Ta.i can confirm another reputed director (kedar shinde) has bitten the dust.

Amit bhandari me pan 2.5 deele ! Tila koni purush touch karto tar tyachavar sankat yeto. Then how come she gets prego?LOL
mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 10725

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
fantasy chya navakhali kahi pan chalte. Asha picture madhe dokyache kam nahi. LOL
dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Joined: 07 November 2007
Posts: 2733

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

After reading review Aga bai arecchya (hattichya) in Ma.. Ta.i can confirm another reputed director (kedar shinde) has bitten the dust.


Dilip prabhavalkaranchya simple story chi KedAr Shinde hyani mati keleli distey. Parva home minister war kedar-ji sangat hote - Jithe Dilip prabhavalkaranchi gosht sampte tithun pudhe mala ( mhanje swtaha kedar-ji-na) mala gosht suchali! Kathin aahe...
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 28857

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Tanu weds Manu Returns is just brilliant it seems.  everybody are giving rave reviews of the movie...another must watch movie i supposeErmm

Me too heard the same...but I have not seen Tanu weds Manu too..will I feel disconnected to watch its sequel? Confused

Ive not yet watched Piku too Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dlip

maya_sm Senior Member
maya_sm
maya_sm

Joined: 23 June 2010
Posts: 524

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@dilip, Can I please know Y my WHole Post was cut? Sorry to ask
dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Joined: 07 November 2007
Posts: 2733

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

...but I have not seen Tanu weds Manu too..will I feel disconnected to watch its sequel?Confused[/DIV]
Ive not yet watched Piku tooUnhappy


Is the story continued in this sequel or Only the characters? May be we can know from news paper reviews

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906mishkil88

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Joined: 26 March 2005
Posts: 9032

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by vidya0906

Tanu weds Manu Returns is just brilliant it seems.  everybody are giving rave reviews of the movie...another must watch movie i supposeErmm

Me too heard the same...but I have not seen Tanu weds Manu too..will I feel disconnected to watch its sequel? Confused

Ive not yet watched Piku too Unhappy

Well I dont think so NJ...maybe there will be some kind of flashback in the beginning Tongue  me too havent watched Piku still Unhappy



Originally posted by dlip

 For those who are interested in exploring new options -
 
On Sony TV, new serial Reporter is started 4-5 weeks back. The back-drop is of 'TV news channel, investigation journalism and how the news are being used/ made sensational to increase channel TRP'.
 
The serials will (obviously) go in Mills and Boon way after couple of months. But currently the screen play and story line is crisp.
 
All actors are good. All episodes (aired so far) are available on YouTube (Sony channel) 

Thanks Dilip for the recommendation...will surely start watching it...may be on the lines of the series "24" ..and Rajeev has always been a favorite...he was awesome in Left Right Left, and also the movie Aamir.


And not sure about TWM Returns...characters are same...but with a double role for Kangana Smile



Edited by vidya0906 - 23 May 2015 at 8:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129.Neela.dlipNachiketj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gappa Tappa Corner - 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Neela.   Replies: 1192   Views: 67217

.Neela. 1192 67217 11 January 2016 at 9:44pm by mishkil88
Gappa Tappa Corner - 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: spashta-wakta   Replies: 1192   Views: 88892

spashta-wakta 1192 88892 14 May 2015 at 9:45pm by dlip
Gappa Tappa Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: mishkil88   Replies: 1153   Views: 83262

mishkil88 1153 83262 03 December 2014 at 9:30pm by spashta-wakta
Gappa Tappa Corner...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: vidya0906   Replies: 1168   Views: 72734

vidya0906 1168 72734 27 July 2012 at 9:14am by *Resham*
~~Gappa Tappa Corner~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: *Resham*   Replies: 1155   Views: 66677

*Resham* 1155 66677 24 June 2010 at 12:20pm by vidya0906

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index