Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 76)

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by vidya0906

Times Of India once again proves it's TOILETAngryAngry
Justice has been served, move on for godsakes!!!!!   Now please switch over to the man who actually deserves news time - Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam _/\_
I
To those who ask when others involved in rioting (1984 anti-sikh riots, 2002 Godhra train burning, 2002 post-Godhra riots etc) will get punished - let the wheels of justice turn. We did wait for 22 years for YM to hang, after all.

The signatories to the petition include some usual suspects: Anand Patwardhan, a 'secular' Marathi filmmaker, Mahesh Bhatt & Ram Jathmalani - 2 senile contrarians (they always take a view against popular opinion), the usual commie brigade etc. But why have a bunch of NGO officebearers who work in the area of women's education/ emancipation signed the petition? YM's petition has nothing to do with their area of interest/ expertise.

I am quite disappointed that noted Marathi writer Vineeta Bal, filmmaker Sandhya Gokhale (of 'We are on - houn jau dya' notoriety), women's rights activists Sujata Gothoskar, Manisha Gupte and economist/ journalist Anant Phadke signed this petition. What were they thinking?

I almost expect the usual 'secular' troublemakers like Rev John Dayal, writer Dinesh D'souza etc to be among the signatories, but I wish the petitioners had written even a single sentence about the enormity of the crime to which YM was a party.

I agree with all your views regarding this execution.

@bold: Khara ahe.. Mulaat mudda asa ahe ki yaa prakaraat "religion" or "secularism" cha kahihi sambandha nahi.. 

Gunha jhala, lokanche praan gele, 'kaahi' aaropi saapadle.. ani atyant gambheer gunhya baddal tyana faashi ch shiksha denyat ali. baas. itka sopa ahe..!

But I would also like our judiciary system little faster.. 22 varsha mhanje faar ch zale itkya mothya gunhyasathi. Also, what abt ppl like Sanjay Dutt? te public figures aslyane nirdosh sutatat.. he vaait ahe.Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80dlip

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooriya

But I would also like our judiciary system little faster.. 22 varsha mhanje faar ch zale itkya mothya gunhyasathi. Also, what abt ppl like Sanjay Dutt? te public figures aslyane nirdosh sutatat.. he vaait ahe.Ouch 

IMO, Celebrities na 'wegali waganuk (special treatment)' milayali harkat nahi (kimbahuna, to tyancha hakkacha aahe) hi aaplya samaajachi-ch manasikata aahe Angry

ani, he aajache nahiye ... Itihas (history) dekhil tech sangato!

Keval 'Shivaji-cha'  mulaga hota mhanun(ach) 'Sambhaji' che 'Aurangjeba-la jaun milane swikarle gele. Gelya shatkat tar he 'glorify' kele gele, tyala 'bhavanik' touch deun! (for e.g Drama - Raigadala jevha jaag yete by Vasant Kanetkar and novel 'Chava' by Shivaji Sawant)

Edited by dlip - 30 July 2015 at 10:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80Nachiketj

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dlip
IMO, Celebrities na 'wegali waganuk (special treatment)' milayali harkat nahi (kimbahuna, to tyancha hakkacha aahe) hi aaplya samaajachi-ch manasikata aahe Angry

ani, he aajache nahiye ... Itihas (history) dekhil tech sangato!

Keval 'Shivaji-cha'  mulaga hota mhanun(ach) 'Sambhaji' che 'Aurangjeba-la jaun milane swikarle gele. Gelya shatkat tar he 'glorify' kele gele, tyala 'bhavanik' touch deun! (for e.g Drama - Raigadala jevha jaag yete by Vasant Kanetkar and novel 'Chava' by Shivaji Sawant)
[/QUOTE]

To give a modern example of how even the so-called great people are not above such partisan behavior, take Gandhiji's foisting of Nehru on Congress as the PM of India. Of the 11 provinces ruled by Congress, 10 chose Sardar Patel unanimously and 1 (UP) was split between SP & Nehru.
Although there was no contest between SP's 10.5 votes & Nehru's 0.5, the Congress party, by habit, left the decision to Gandhiji who chose his pet Nehru to lead the country. His apparent rationale was that Nehru had made a bigger sacrifice (since he came from a rich family!) and so deserved it 'more'.

We are paying the price of Gandhiji's bad choice till this date.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906anni80.Neela.dlipmishkil88Nachiketj

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Clap you said it.

Nehru and his (foolish) Romanticism! 

'Visionary' Sir JRD Tata in 1950 had told Nehru to 'control' the population by some strict majors. To JRD's suggestion, Neharu's reply was 'People is my asset'.

and where we are today? (with these 'uncontrollable' assets!)

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.mishkil88Nachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dlip

Clap you said it.

Nehru and his (foolish) Romanticism! 

'Visionary' Sir JRD Tata in 1950 had told Nehru to 'control' the population by some strict majors. To JRD's suggestion, Neharu's reply was 'People is my asset'.

@BOlD... should i add banking term "Non Performing Assets..." Wink

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.mishkil88ilovecrepesNachiketj

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

@BOlD... should i add banking term "Non Performing Assets..." Wink
[/QUOTE] 

In fact anni, that is more 'appropriate term'! Smile

Edited by dlip - 30 July 2015 at 11:20pm

Pooriyavidya0906anni80spashta-wakta.Neela.mishkil88Nachiketj

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Pooriya
I agree with all your views regarding this execution.

@bold: Khara ahe.. Mulaat mudda asa ahe ki yaa prakaraat "religion" or "secularism" cha kahihi sambandha nahi.. 

Gunha jhala, lokanche praan gele, 'kaahi' aaropi saapadle.. ani atyant gambheer gunhya baddal tyana faashi ch shiksha denyat ali. baas. itka sopa ahe..!

[/QUOTE]

Read this article. I guess rediff feels sorry it fanned the fire of communalism by publishing B. Raman's story last week, that resulted in much chest-beating among the 'eminent' people who based their petition to the President on that article ALONE.

So they felt obligated to publish this very pertinent and logical counterpoint. It makes all the points I made in my post yesterday.

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/sushant-sareen-memon-was-hanged-not-because-he-was-a-muslim/20150731.htm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906anni80dlipmishkil88

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena0129

Originally posted by dlip

For those who enjoy (and like) movies like Harry Potter, Lord of rings; I highly recommend the movie Bahubali.

It's a fairy tale made and presented with lot of conviction.

It's a Indian-ised mix of 'benhur, lord of rings, gladiator,etc'. Excellent photography, locations, and acting.

Those who enjoy Entertaining movies, go for it Thumbs Up
yes...Dilip...u r right...cinematography is world classClapClap...
the movie will be continued...Bahubali 2 is coming in 2016...
the lead pair is so good lookingStar...
me too enjoyed...Thumbs Up

I watched the movie today...

Yess.. all technology used is worth it... 
whatever points Zoey has mentioned... claps for them...

Excellent photography,,, classic locations and that watefall scenes are too good...

Only a look at that waterfall and u will be horrified... too good... 

movie is good...but i don't like it coz of too much of action 

I know bahubali ki movie hai to action to hoga hi and it is worth it too...

but still action movies are not my cup of tea...

My son was very much eager to watch it so i went and he enjoyed it so yeah it was good ... LOL

THe hero is very good (in some frames he resembles Nagarjuna) and his smile is also quite good... (ashi aahe me action movie madhe smile baghte Wink LOL)

Pooriyavidya0906.Neela.veena0129dlipilovecrepes

Go to top