India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 66)

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 19 July 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Maha. Govt is offering subsidy hence lot of marathi & non-marathi producers are producing lot of movies and some of them are really bad ones   but there is no end to it. Actors are enjoying it a lot from strong hits like TP2 to flops like paying ghosts, there are premiers happening all over the world and you can see on fb pages of these actors and directors that they are obviously enjoying touring NZ, AUS, UK, US and European countries for the premiers of their movies.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dlipNachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

My response to his IV with Raj B. :

Nothing wrong with his answers...he definitely sounded honest...  But honestly, Banda ekdum bore, sterotype answers deta hai...he tries hard to not show even a tad bit relation with Niti Confused despite the steamy scenes that he gives with her. And if you read the comments to the above video, you can see why.  People just want to make the relation - fanatic fandom Wacko is all I can say.

As long as he does justice to his onscreen character why should anyone bother with what he does off screen?!! Or even for that matter her.

.However much I appreciate his acting, all I want to say is he really needs to work on his English grammar.

@bold... Haan Neela... he is too boring and straight forward in his interviews... and the reason for this as u said is fanatic fandom... crazy fans are there to jump to conclusion for whatever he says or for that matter doesn't say... 

I really like Niti's attitude towards this fandom... she knows how to enjoy this at the same time ignoring it... IMO she is way more matured than her age and even than Parth especially when it comes to handling this crazy fans... and obviously being Male lead his crazy female fans are always ready with belan in their hand to bash at her for anything and everything.. but the girl is too matured to get affected... Clap Clap 

Sach main PaNi logon ke sar ke uper se jaane laga hai... Wink... and thats why they have stopped giving interviews together... until a last one for that fashion show promotion...

and that video... it is  LOL LOL  LOL LOL... it is so unlike him... banda sach main bahot khush lag raha hai... Wink he is actually behaving like his age instead of trying to become "Mr. Perfectionist"

@RED Justice to on screen character... are he is doing more than it... he has got brilliant expressions... his voice modulation is too good and the looks toh we all know... Day Dreaming

Niti is also brilliant...

Both of them have a really long way to go...

@BLUE ROFL grammar ka jhol toh bahot purana hai... pata nahi kab se chala aa raha hai... Wink Wink

BTW hv u started watching it regulerly... upto which episode u hv reached???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.-Zoey-

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Pan achanak marathi moviescha evdha sulsulaat ka ahey? Bioscope, Murder Mestry, sandook, Dhol tashey, Bhay,neelkantha master, online binline etc...asey barechse movies lined up or released...Ive also read Marathi distributors/producers are not effeciently managing the release dates of these movies which have resulted into losses...as they collide with some tagda hindi movie or thy r not even given the time to cover the films cost as another marathi movie releases within a short period of time..

Yes, there are just too many Marathi movies these days and this has been the case for about 2-3 years now. Even if they make 100-150 per year, there will be 2-3 new ones released per week. So those that are not well-marketed (or have the muscle or saturation marketing power of ZM) sink without a trace. I think it's a good thing, for sooner or later, people (& hopefully the Govt)  will realize that there is no market for so many movies & the number will come down.

As mishkil wrote, actors, music directors & various service providers are the ones laughing their way to the banks and the only ones suffering are the producers, directors (in a few cases) & the Govt subsidizing the 'haus' of people who have this burning ambition to make a Marathi movie!

As to the new movies, I just don't feel like watching 'Bioscope' as it falls under the 'haus' category. Who wants to see 20-minute short films supposedly based on ordinary poems when there's no connection between them? I won't watch 'sandook' since I don't know anything about it. 'Murder Mestry' appears interesting and features some quality actors. So I may give it a shot. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906dlip-Zoey-Nachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by mishkil88

Ajay Atul are doing very selective work nowadays - after Lai-bhari almosst an year back now coming up with hindi big movie Brothers - produced by Kjo. One of the song is replica of "ye-go-ye ye maina"

Ajay-Atul confound me. They do good work but also 'reuse' their material a lot (Marathi originals copied to Hindi). So 'kombDI paLAlI' became 'chiknI chamelI' and now 'ye go ye ye mainA' becomes 'My name is Mary' or something. They are better at devotional, folksy songs and most of their songs fall in those two genres.

Most of the musicians these days compose songs to be sung at a high volume/ pitch and so singers like Adarsh Shinde, Ajay etc become the preferred choices. The 'soul' of music, which is usually inversely proportional to the volume/ pitch, is the casualty. IMHO, of course. 

actually i like Agnipath songs... except chikni chameli all were original ones... and were quite good...

I thought that they will be walking path of roses after the mega hit album and that too under the banner of KJo... but Ouch

I think the major reason might be that their base is too much on folk music which is not quite suitable for romantic hindi songs... in marathi we liked those songs but i doubt in Hindi music they won't work much,,,

and for that matter Agnipath was instant hit coz the background was of marathmoli... so that folk base chal gaya...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.dlip

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Murder Mestry Pahila. Amhi doghe dharun ekhun 10 manase hoti theatre madhe.

So, cinema-madhale vinod pahun apale apanach hastoy ase watat hote Embarrassed

Editing was good! Acting 'thikay' types.

Though it was a sitcom, the premise of story was based on 'intentional unethical act' (Dusaryachi patre chorun wachane, ekda shiksha houn sudhha); ani tyat rikame theatre. So... I couldn't enjoy it Ouch

Kharech... Kashala yevadhe bhaaraa-bhar cinema chaptayat kunas thauk!

Edited by dlip - 20 July 2015 at 4:26am

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.mishkil88Nachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dlip

Murder Mestry Pahila. Amhi doghe dharun ekhun 10 manase hoti theatre madhe.

So, cinema-madhale vinod pahun apale apanach hastoy ase watat hote Embarrassed

Editing was good! Acting 'thikay' types.

Though it was a sitcom, the premise of story was based on 'intentional unethical act' (Dusaryachi patre chorun wachane, ekda shiksha houn sudhha); ani tyat rikame theatre. So... I couldn't enjoy it Ouch

Kharech... Kashala yevadhe bhaaraa-bhar cinema chaptayat kunas thauk!

ati tithe mati hi mhanch aahe na aaplyakade... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129dlip

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

SW: absolutely...deva shriganesha by sukhvinder sung for A-A in agneepath remake and also mauli mauli in lai-bhari are best examples of high pitch renditions. Although khel-mandla is outstandingly sung by Ajay, i wonder if it required so high pitch. Comparatively holicha san is foot tapping by same music duos in lai bhari.

Is 'khel mandala' tune same as 'Jeev dangala ...' Sung by great Hariharan (Movie jogawa, music AA)?

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80mishkil88Nachiketj

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

As to the new movies, I just don't feel like watching 'Bioscope' as it falls under the 'haus' category. Who wants to see 20-minute short films supposedly based on ordinary poems when there's no connection between them? I won't watch 'sandook' since I don't know anything about it. 'Murder Mestry' appears interesting and features some quality actors. So I may give it a shot. 
@SW...IBN Lokmat reviewer praised it to sky high giving Rs.80 vasool out of 100 for Bioscope.Is it first ever exp in Marathi?In Hindi there were several such examples.

@Neela...I am back and the reason is mentioned on CC thread.Big smile...Keep updating Bhai Log on MaNan and PaNi.Wink.Waise I don't follow them offscreen,I feel instead of being Niti and Parth,they do act as MaNan even offscreen. Quite boring!Honesty of PS reminds me that of LP.ErmmErmm

btw Himanshu Malhotra-Amruta Khanvilkar jodi won Nach Baliye 7.Some credit goes to WA messages appealing ppl to vote for Marathi mulgi FREE OF COST.Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dlipmishkil88

Go to top