Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Neela.

NJ smart nikla...guru dakshina se dar ke usne enrol hee nahi kiya πŸ˜­

@Neela  ur guru dakshina certainly made me nervous...well its jst nt abt guru dakshina tht kept me away frm KYY...its not my cup of tea rather not my glass of beer to give me that hangover...

1. I am fully contented with JYRG currently esp the new track whre the leads have sepearted frm thr family for career comittments and r living all alone just the two of them..dnt worry I wont go on and on abt JYRG here..πŸ˜›

2. Ive hardly watched hindi serials since the last 5-6 years or maybe more than that..except the last one just to have a glance of Sonali Bendre...marathi channels have so much variety to offer(not neccesary evrything is cool but yes we have options now) I dnt feel like gng back to hindi nemore

3. I would rather prefer to watch a marathi serial like Agnihotra/Asambhav/Guntata.../ELDG all directed by Satish Rajwade or nething my Pratima Kulkarni...all of them r classics and when I compare them with nething new its πŸ€’...Ive stopped watching 3D too as it didnt live up to my expectations..on friendship day Romedy Now was showing F.R.I.E.N.D.S back to back the whole day..and it was not an inch boring and i enjoyed it to the fullest..whereas a week of 3D gives u nthng bt babaji ka thullu 

Btw, there are many other topics other than KYY where u can mentor me πŸ˜Š so neither u r gng away nor me 

Bt gng thru ur posts and Annis too...I wonder how you peop r so much in love with this KYY...yeah I know u can go on and on abt how it handles the various modern day social issues along with the sizzling chemistry of the leads...but still I always have this question how can u watch it and moreover enjoy it...going by experience I feel as we grow old we tend to be less interested in ths college backdropwala themes..but again someone will point out its nt jst abt college love story and blah blah...and u must watch it to experience it...πŸ€”

Filhaal u guys njoy KYY and chant KYY namo namah 108 times πŸ˜ƒ
I will chant JYRG namo namah x 108 times πŸ˜ƒ 

spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Misc comments:
1. CHYD featured just 2 persons on Monday (Rima, Ashwini Bhave) and for a change, they didn't make fun of their names or misidentify them. The class of comedy seemed better too. Hope Nilesh Sable has taken criticism constructively.

2. Mukta & Swapnil look right for ELDG kinds of roles - who have seen & rejected about 70 suitors each. Neither looks young or fresh but they have very large fan clubs and the director is going to milk their popularity. I had liked MPM a lot, so hope MPM2 is good too. As mishkil pointed out, SR hasn't delivered a hit in years now and his reputation is on the line.

3. Asha Shelar (villainous Kala from HSMHG) is acting in a new Marathi play. Will try to catch it soon. 

4. Saw a promo of 'Neelkanth Master', yet another Marathi movie apparently shot / based in Konkan during the British times & with the obligatory theme of anti-British insurgency. If there were indeed so many Konkan-based revolutionaries, how come we know only of LoTi (Lokmanya Tilak)?

5. Checked out how JYRG & HSMHG are doing. IMHO, both should have been snuffed out an year ago. Since their fanatical followers want to see Aditya-Meghana romance and no (Vi)Chitra, I guess JYRGians are happy to see Aditya flexing his biceps in obligatory sleeveless Ts and combing his fingers through overlong hair covering half his face while Meghana smiles cutely. Similarly, the HSMHG fanatics (are there any left?) wanted to see less of Kala & moronicas and more of a happy Shri & 'KHS' (kAhIhI hAn Shri, aka Janhavi). I guess both sets of fans are happy now. It seems neither serial is going away for another year!

6. D3 is trying hard to inject something new, but the story is not moving at all. No change in Reshma's situation or Ashu's love affair or Meenal's work hunting or KK's lack of work or Sujay's work. Hope they show Rakesh coming back to Reshma, KK hooking up with Sujay's sister etc and end the serial before it gets boring.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all...!!
I agree with all of u regarding MB she is deffo a best actress and i love her personality too.. Four years back when i was in 12th she came in Ruia for Ma.Ta carnival dance competition as a judge along with phulwa khamakar..n i simply loved the way she interacated with audience..she is so bindhast n dont have any starry attitude.. When there was break she herself stood up n started interacting wid all n even danced with a guy in between the audience.. So i kinda loved her jolly attitude
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dlip

For me KK and RK are inseparable (and devanad to add). So the first song came in mind is 'Mere sapno Ki rani kab aayegi tu? (Aradhana)

Sonali, Zoey I am also big fan of MB and happy to watch her in any role including heroine's. But I felt that perhaps she worked out more to remain thin or some thing and as result she is looking 'tired' than fresh. Obviously she is far better than any other lead in Marathi (IMO)

Dilip are you considering Sonali kulkarni (sr) and amruta subhash ?? when you say she is far better than any other lead in Marathi ?
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Dilip are you considering Sonali kulkarni (sr) and amruta subhash ?? when you say she is far better than any other lead in Marathi ?

Sonali Kulkarni Sr & Amruta Subhash are good actresses in serious/ realistic/ non-glamorous roles.
Not sure they will do justice to glam roles. Sonali K Sr was (IMHO) terribly miscast in Sachin Kundalkar's 'Restaurant', where she was shown to be 'mod'. Amruta did carry the 'glam' look well in 'Lovebirds'. Can anybody comment how Mukta is in that role?
Mukta is not great in glam/ romantic roles either though she does serious roles & comedy well (MPM). Her dry voice makes her unsuitable for romantic dialogues.
Although I may be biased, I think Spruha is suitable for all kinds of roles. She is glamorous, does comedy well and also serious roles. Not very sure if she can do Amruta/ Sonali K Sr kind of roles, but that may be because I have not seen her in such roles.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mukta Barve is certainly the finest actress among the current lot...she may not be the best looking...but she is definitely above all in terms of acting department..for me better than Sonali Kulkarni Sr and Amruta Subhash too..these two actresses sometimes irritate me esp Amruta Subhash πŸ˜³
Ive been watching this promo of double seat on TV..and I wud say just because of her it is tolerable...imagine sai tamhankar or sonalee kulkarni jr wud hav been in her place 

Like evry1 over here I am too awaiting MPM 2's release...one for MB and another reason Rajwade πŸ˜Š
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

And what to say about the craze of the fans on IF...I must admit that KY2 is my 1st experience on IF and ufff the female fans...ACTUALLY gushed 100 pages on a 5 sec promo!!!πŸ˜† I rarely go to the forum and I must admit there is a HUGE creativity in the titles of some of the threads there.  I have fallen off the chair those rare times just reading the titles.  Not to mention how much complex those college going girls have given me with all their advanced knowledge and boldness despite being unmarried.  I honestly feel that even after 15 years of married life I am not worth getting admitted to kindergarden πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!!  

@Bold -

Neela, Anni; ata vishay nighalach aahe tar maze hi 2-cents ... about similar 'cultural shock' to me!

Ekda Hyderbad sathi mazi pahate 6-chi flight hoti. Airport la mi sadharan pane 5AM paochalo. Security chek karun boarding gate javal yeun basalo. Samor chya seat war ek 20-22 varshachi mulagi '50 Shades of Grey' waachat hoti. 

Pahate 5 wajta, 50 -shades of gray? Maze ajoba pahate uthun 'vishnu-sahsranaam' mhanayache, maze wadil 5 la uthun, dev-puja karun office-sathi train pakdayala dhavache, mi sudha kadhi ekdacha wimanat jaun bastoy ani 'zop' continue kartoy yachi waat baghat hoto!

Ani '50-shades' ase 'ughad-pane' wachayache? Aamhi collge madhe astana 'Chandrakant Kakodkar' sudha gharat kuni nastana (chorun) wachayacho. Ani 'library' madhun 'Kakodkara-che pustak anayache mhanje kon 'tension'. Kuni pahile tar? Ashya weli librariry-madhun bindhast-pane pustak magun  ananaraa maza mitra mala khup daring-baaj (aatachya bhashet - Dabung) watatayacha. Amha mulanchi hi awastha ... tar (mazya mate)... ase puastak library-madhun ananari kuni mulagi bahuda astit-tva-tach nasavi (tya kali)!

'Kaalay tasmai na maha' hech khare (jata-jata ... amchya ghari-sudha '50 shades' kon gheun ale? tar aamchi kanya!. Ha, ata tine te pustak ase 'public' madhe wachalay ka te matra mala mahit nahiye)

PS- Jya 'tarun' forum-friends na 'Chandrakant kakodkar kon he mahit nastil tar tyanchya-sathi mahiti - 
Chandrakant kakodkar he 70 madhale ek 'mills and boon' type 'marathi novels' paadnare lekhak hote. Tyanchya novels (tya-welchya manane) barya-paik 'descriptive' asat ...(about romance I meanπŸ˜‰). Ani tya 'openly wachane mhanje ...  You can ask your parents or Grand parents, who was 'Chandrakant Kakodkar' and observe the reaction/ response!

Now, if I look back and think; those 'descriptions' were like 'Varan-Bhat'... rather 'dal ani tandul' in today's perspective
Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
SW: i saw both versions of Lovebirds - one having amruta and other having mukta. I must say with neutral mind that Amruta was better in all respects - acting, looks, glamour etc compared to Mukta. As for  Sonali Sr, she has already proven her glamour in hindi films like DCH and few more. Now she is 40+ so we can't  expect her to do such roles. May be hero or heroine's mother in couple of years from now. But mukta and amruta are not far behind both are 35+. 
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Misc comments:

1. CHYD featured just 2 persons on Monday (Rima, Ashwini Bhave) and for a change, they didn't make fun of their names or misidentify them. The class of comedy seemed better too. Hope Nilesh Sable has taken criticism constructively.

4. Saw a promo of 'Neelkanth Master', yet another Marathi movie apparently shot / based in Konkan during the British times & with the obligatory theme of anti-British insurgency. If there were indeed so many Konkan-based revolutionaries, how come we know only of LoTi (Lokmanya Tilak)?

6. D3 is trying hard to inject something new,...

SW, πŸ‘πŸΌ

1. If NS and most importantly, channel are considerate about 'viewers opinion' then its welcome change!

4. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tumhi Jaywant Dalvinche- sare pravasi ghadiche wachlayat ka? Mala tumchya hya commnet warun tyaytal 'Naru ani tyachi 'sthanik bandali' aathavale!

6. D3 is trying to hook mainly the 'college going' youth towards their serial. They are doing 3D concerts in various cities and admission to those concerts is free (and only to college students). IMO, this is new marketing gimmick to make the serial known (and popular). SJ tried it successfully before for his film 'Duniyadari' . Perhaps Duniyadari was first Marathi film in recent past which used 'social media' and college-going crowd effectively to make their movie commercially successful. 
Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

SW: i saw both versions of Lovebirds - one having amruta and other having mukta. I must say with neutral mind that Amruta was better in all respects - acting, looks, glamour etc compared to Mukta. As for  Sonali Sr, she has already proven her glamour in hindi films like DCH and few more. Now she is 40+ so we can't  expect her to do such roles. May be hero or heroine's mother in couple of years from now. But mukta and amruta are not far behind both are 35+. 

IMHO Sonali K Sr was the weakest among the DCH heroines in terms of glamour quotient.
Pretty, yes. Glamourous, I don't think so. Plus she speaks Hindi with a distinct Marathi lilt.

There are so many very good Marathi actresses reaching 'middle age' - Shilpa Tulaskar, Praeeksha Lonkar, Veena Jamkar, Mrunal Kulkarni, Varsha Usgaonkar etc and there just aren't enough good roles for such fine actresses. They just make 'prauDh sAkShar' movies like Duniyadaari & Classmates with the usual suspects.
Varsha Usgaonkar & Mrunal Kulkarni have maintained themselves VERY well. Sonali K Sr looks a bit famished (from her recent CHYD appearance).