India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 60)

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Height of murder mestry special epi of CHYD was manasi naik. Khup kilas vatli tichya kade baghun...5 varsha chya muliche kapde ani tevdhich buddhi disat hoti tichi...this was all time low for CHYD. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

benhurvidya0906veena0129anni80Nachiketj

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@Mishkil: about KRD, my mother watches it sometime.. and even she likes Rajan Bhise in it! 
Also, she once told me that the voice quality (bolNyachi, gaaNyachi navhe!) and tone of the female lead is very good (especially if you compare it with HSMHG female lead)

Nachiket, Mishkil, Dilip da: good that I missed this CHYD episode! Aadhi cha episode itka changla kelyavar kharach tyaani swatahachya dokyaat 'hava' yeu dili..!! Next episode itka vaait?

CHYD madhlya baashkal-pana la script writers sarvaat jasta jabaabdar aahet.. Baki actors na kitpat say asto te mahit nahi. Pan Nilesh Sable is definitely guilty of it. I could still bear BG, but can't stand Sagar K and Bhau Kadam..They are the worst!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-waktaanni80dlipmishkil88Nachiketj

veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Dilip...Nachiket...Mishkil...Pooriya...i absolutely agree with u all...
the production house CHD shd know abt our displeasure...
Stalwart like DP is made fun of his surname.??...
the actor of his stature is being made fun of...and when they reffered Gangadhar Tipre...and the the mockery they made...i really...grrrh !!!Angry...
as Pooriya mentioned the previous epi was so praise worthy...and  on next epi they stooped tp so low level...Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80dlip

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena0129

Dilip...Nachiket...Mishkil...Pooriya...i absolutely agree with u all...
the production house CHD shd know abt our displeasure...
Stalwart like DP is made fun of his surname.??...
the actor of his stature is being made fun of...and when they reffered Gangadhar Tipre...and the the mockery they made...i really...grrrh !!!Angry...
as Pooriya mentioned the previous epi was so praise worthy...and  on next epi they stooped tp so low level...Unhappy

Veena,

I have posted my comment on ZM's Facebook page. I got similar response from 2-3 persons.

Suggest you all can try it.

I do very well know that channel is not bothered by such comments. 
But, at least we will express our 'anger and displeasure'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-waktaNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Wanted to post this in the morning but did not get a chance - 
Today, 9th July happens to be the birthday of two great actors - Guru Dutt (90th) and Sanjeev Kumar (77th).  What a coincidence that both serious stars had the same birth date and what classics they made immortal with their acting Heart.  Both's voice and facial expressions had that dard , THAT kashish ...that made tears flow automatically ...something you don't get to see these days.
My personal favorites:

Guru Dutt

Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam ,Chaudhvi Ka Chand, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Pyaasa, Mr. & Mrs. '55, Aar Paar 

Sanjeev Kumar:  No actor can take his place in my heart  HeartHeartHeart, simply touched and aweed.  Hats off!!!  Genius is the word!!!!!!!!!

And his pairing with Jaya Bhaduri was more than perfect, just so adorableDay Dreaming and yet all emotion laiden.   

Parichay, Koshish, Anamika, Naukar, Sholay, AND the latest Silsila HeartStar. I could never appreciate Amitabh in Silsila OuchOuch as much as I did Sanjeev Kumar (Jaya and Rekha), I know people call me fool for this.  Amitabh is not my favorite anyways.

And his comedies like Angoor, Baat ban jaaye, and too an extent Shriman Shrimati.

And all time classics Aandhi, Khilona, Manchali, Namkeen, Itni See Baat, Kala Patthar, Trishul.

Really immortal Star

So friends...although a bit late, if you like either of the actors, please try to post your personal favorites of these two actors.  Even songs will do.  The hits songs of his movies that I like were mostly by Pancham Da, so I am sure they are fresh in everyone's mind.  So, keep 'em coming.Tongue

Edited by .Neela. - 09 July 2015 at 8:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906anni80veena0129spashta-waktadipalimanishdlipmishkil88Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@neela - hats of to both the greats. IMHO - dusra Sanjeev Kumar hone nahi...he was ultimate. Wish he had lived for at least another 20 years Cry They don't make actors like sanjeev kumar anymore !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@Neela 
My personal favs of Guru Dutt

1. Jane wo kaise log (Pyasa)

2. Hum Aapki Ankhon mein (Pyasa)

3. Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam (Kaagaz Ke Phool)

4. Sun Sun Zaalima (Aar Paar)

The above songs have to be in my phone,ipod,PC,USB wherever I go...infact it will be hard to believe and sounds crazy yesterday for almost more than 3 hours I was listening to Jane Wo Kaise from Pyaasa on repeat mode Approve Infact I love all Hemant Kumar songs..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanishdlipmishkil88

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Oh Neela.. this is an unending topic for discussion Tongue Sanjeev Kumar & Guru Dutt.! Hardly anyone else comes to that level in the industry..
Guru Dutt created The Guru Dutt team, which gave us films like Pyaasa ( TIME's all time best movie) Kaagaz ke phool, Sahib, bibi aur ghulam etc.. All the team-members did wonders in their work, under him...  Dutt and his cinematographer,V.K. Murthy (he died 1-2 years back) developed the Ace-style of starkly contrasting black and white in one frame to tell deeper meaning.. For eg. watch the song 'Yeh duniya aga mil bhi jaaye' from Pyaasa or 'Waqt ne kiya kya hasin sitam' from kaagaz ke phool.. These songs have become case studies for the their direction and cinematography!

Sanjeev Kumar was the finest actor of his era.. No Amitabh, no Rajesh khanna can reach that height, no matter what. I have seen most of his movies, and loved him in every single movie. Koshish, Parichay and Andhi are the most fav ones! 
Plus, how can forget what miracles he has done in Naya din Nayi raat!! He must have been the first person ever, to play 9 (yes, 9!) characters in a single movie! (Here again, Jaya was opposite him!)

Now, please don't even get me started on the songs.. Else I will keep writing, in stead of working today Wink

Btw,  thanks Neela for reminding us of the date..!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dlipdipalimanishNachiketj

Go to top