India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 58)

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Those who are interested in Marathi Literature - give a try for novel - 'Ra-rang Dhang' by Prabhakar Pendharkar (son of veteran movie maker Bhalji Pedharkar). 

Its also available on web as audio book (I am not very sure. I have 'printed copy' and I have read it several time!Wink)

Edited by dlip - 06 July 2015 at 5:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyaspashta-wakta

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena0129

read all the posts which i missed for the last 15 days..baapre !!!Wacko...
nice posts...Neela ...ur MUmbai local kissa hilarious one..ROFL...
restt of the posts r also very engaging and entertaining ones...SmileClap

Good to have you back Veena!! Hope to see more posts from you.  How is KRD going these days?  According to my father that's the only serial that has some  sense these days Ermm.

@Bold: In comparison to Vidya's ultra hilarious post nothing more to sayLOL AND again  yet another Punekar Shocked...hum bechare Punekar Mumbai trains ke bheed ke maare...asa pakau dialogue marnaar nahiye mee...LOLLOL.  Dilip da is correct...Jave tyachya vansha...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129dlip-Zoey-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Sonali Hug,
Thank you so much dear for that very useful information Star.  Owe a longer response, but more  later, perhaps tomorrow (need to get up early to be back to work after 4 days of nice break Unhappy); please don't mind.

And Anni Clap This forum is full of a creative bunch.  Hope to cross roads some day Smile

And cannot go without mentioning today's CHYD Star.  I called my parents at the time it was being telecast and my aai actually made me listen to Anand Bhate's Chinmay sakal Hridaya Heart.  And can I then not fall to the temptation?? I must say, although I don't watch all the episodes of CHYD, today's was the BEST EVER.  Very less BS by the CHYD gang.  Amar Oke was fantabulous Star and the jugalbandi of  Vijay Ghate, Amar Oke and Katthak by Sheetal Kolwalkar was breath taking and then was Pt. Anand Bhate HeartStar.  It's so good to know that these artists are already having programs together.  

Apologies, but I really could not appreciate Manjusha Patil's rendition.  She was too loud pitched even for the opening Panchatunda Nararunda maaladhar.  Anand Bhate actually lost his focus as she went so high pitched.  Her he surano chandra wha was totally any ear sore if I may call it, sorry if I am hurting her fans, but haven't heard much of her before.

Sonali / SW/ anyone else, would love to hear your opinion about Manjusha P. if you have heard her.  

More later...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129anni80spashta-waktadlip-Zoey-mishkil88

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Yes Neel I agree with ur views

CHYD was very good. One reason is less time given to BK and KB. SK and BG were not there at all

So, all veterans were allowed to speak or perform!

I dont understand anything about classical music. But my opinion about this Manjusha Patil was same when I heard her for first time 10 years back.

Re surano Chandra wha he Romantic bhavana asalele gane tya surana dam dilya sarkhe kinwa order dilya sarkhe mhantayat ase mala tevha watale hote. Kala dekhil tasech watale.

Punha sangto ki mala shastriy sangita-madhale kahi kalat nahi (pan mala emotions kaltat. Nakkich) and I can be totally wrong about her singing Confused

Edited by dlip - 06 July 2015 at 11:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129spashta-waktaanni80-Zoey-mishkil88

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I came here to talk about CHYD, and saw the discussion had already begun Tongue
Well, I'm not a fan of Manjusha Patil either.. rather her type of singing (this makes me not like Aarati Anklikar much as well, but there are people who do enjoy their singing style) 
I have heard her before on Zee itself, when it used to be Alpha Marathi. But we don't see her much on TV nowadays.. 
Yesterday, she went besur twice in her rendition Shocked (especially at the end.) So no, not a fan.

But let's talk about the good bits of the show Smile

Anand Bhate was fabulous as always! Tyancha Chinmaya kiti hi vela aikla tari samadhaan hot nahi.!
Jugalbandi pan masta hoti.. pan Sheetal K la jasta exposure milala nahi..

Amar Oak!!! I just love, love, love his Bansuri..!! and you really need not be into music to enjoy it. Even if you do not know the original song/tunes, you just close your eyes and take in everything your ears can!! Hats off to that man Thumbs Up I so wished he completed the lori (the Sadma classic), Thankfully the episode will remain available on youtube to watch again & again!

@Dilip da: Raarang Dhaang is a classic! I feel bad, not many people know of it. But it's one of those books which you buy & keep with you forever... Kadhi hi kadhun vachava asa pustak ahe.
ani tyat Vishwanath ani Uma chi story pan masta gumfali aahe.. Did not know the writer was Bhalji Pendharkar's son.. Thanks for the info! Please share if you know any story behind the book.. I mean was he actually a part of BRO in real life? How did he write just one book, and that too on such a different topic?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-waktaanni80dlip-Zoey-mishkil88

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooriya

....Raarang Dhaang is a classic! I feel bad, not many people know of it. But it's one of those books which you buy & keep with you forever... Kadhi hi kadhun vachava asa pustak ahe.
ani tyat Vishwanath ani Uma chi story pan masta gumfali aahe.. Did not know the writer was Bhalji Pendharkar's son.. Thanks for the info! Please share if you know any story behind the book.. I mean was he actually a part of BRO in real life? How did he write just one book, and that too on such a different topic?

Prabhakar Pendharkar use to work for 'films division' and as part of his job he had to cover activities of Boarder Road Organization.

During this assignment, he wrote this novel based on some real life occurrences. He could not make any film or release photographs because of security norms by Indian Army.

This, he has written in preface of the book!

Though Prabhakar Pendharkar has not written anyother book (or at least I am not awareEmbarrassed); he was in film making and the movie 'Shabbas Sunbain(Ashwini Bhave-Ajinkya Deo) was directed by him.

'Classic Books' warun aathavale; Goverment of Maharshta had published 'Sampurna Gadkari (his 5 dramas, poems, balakaram, etc literature') in 2 volumes with about 100+ pages preface (prastavana) by P K Atre (discussing strnegths and beuty of R G Gadkari's literature'). It was sold at just Rs 75/-. Can any one belive it?Confused

Mi swataha aamchya dara-war alellya eka 'firatya pustak vikretya'-kadun' 75 rupayale donhi 'Price-less' khand vikat ghetale aahet... kadhi-hi kadhun vachanya sathi!

Edited by dlip - 07 July 2015 at 2:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906veena0129spashta-waktamishkil88

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!
CHYD var evadhi discussions...

now i will watch it at 4 pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129dlipmishkil88

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
following is the info about the song sanj ye gokuli...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyaspashta-waktaveena0129dlipmishkil88

Go to top