Posted: 28 June 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj
I am running away from KY2 posts and u give me the video archives of KY2
Like u said about perception in ur earlier posts that is hard to change, Ive this hatred for hindi serials(the current ones since last 10 yrs) and above all its aired on MTV so my expectations are already dampened. i hope u won't consider me a Joglekar Kaka or Joglekar Ajobaa
bcoz of this now
But now I am really curious to know why this KY2 has become contagious
like a shaadi ka laddoo
, like how married people force the singles to get sacrificed like them
@Bold: 2 suggestions -
1. Accept my mentorship
; my fees are @blue
. Aur shaadi karna koi bali ka bakra hone jitna khatarnaak nahi hai. Ye laddoo to khaa ke dekhna hee chahiye!!
2. Watch KY2
- if you need episode nos. check with Anni / Zoey. This is the biggest hit ever for a youth show. It is having the highest TRPs for a very long time now.
@ Red As far as I am concerned - although I have not watched all episodes- what got me impressed -
1. Parth's acting and his dialogue delivery plus accurate lip syncing during songs
coz I am not at the age of drooling for his muscular hunk physique; although I must say he's got a million $$ smile. Needless to say that because of his physique CV's must have made him remove his shirt every other episode
(and of course his controlled hair cut
; I heard that fan girls are demanding that he be kept away from a barber's shop
. Uff...Girls and their quirky demands!!! I am sure most of 'em are having lot more on their wishlist
2. Niti's expressive face and her voice modulation; the way she changes her expressions
3. Niti & Parth's chemistry, not only in romantic scenes (which are considered really bold for small screen) but in the rest that I watched, I must say ...just when the 'varying' height difference (perhaps they have used a small stool in some scenes to make her look elevated as they did with PM) and Niti's chubby baby face starts distracting me...they leave me more than impressed with their acting which is way MATURE than their age. She's just 20 yrs. And then again they can behave just like teenagers need to. They can speak volumes through their eyes and their facial expressions are worth falling for. What else does it take to make a good actor?
4. The serial has handled many problems that today's teens face - teen pregnancy, arrogant rich brats teasing girls, ragging in college, problems that gays have to face in our society, (that makes it a really 21st century story right?). Also, as Anni has said this is a story that started with hatred and ends in the leads falling in love, it's but obvious that every other episode they must be falling for each other's positives, and I would not mind watching that transition.
5. The Hindi spoken is a big distraction, but guess that's how today's generation speaks anyway; start off the sentence with hindi and they switch gears to English; thankfully their English is fluent enough. In fact, Parth's Hindi dialect is too good. There is no Marathi tone to it.
6. The only fear I too have is the music videos have raised the bar of my expectation and this being a Hindi serial the chances of students getting subject to real musical challenge must not be there. I am not even expecting a real college atmosphere like the one in ZGH, so I have not kept very high expectations to begin with (and I would actually not go by channel since the others like Sony and Zee rarely have any out of the box serials). If you see the way Parth plays guitar, it's just so funny. I may be expecting too much here, but if he's put in so much efforts for lip syncing, the creatives should have taken some efforts on him giving the audience a feel of him really playing guitar.
7. Last but not least - Sorry to say, but none of the current Marathi serials even go close to this serial
, so you can watch it without any risk
Sorry, I could not get myself addicted to 3D; the few episodes that I watched were good, but the story line is not sticky enough to keep audience glued. No where close to the original Friends.
Ab itna lambaa thesis likhne ke baad bhi agar kuch effect nahi hota hai to mai kya kar sakati hoon
. Go ahead and take the risk
; perhaps that might help you speeding up the laddoo waala process
#OkThanksBye# (I am using the copyrighted phrase
Edited by .Neela. - 28 June 2015 at 5:31pm