Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 49)

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Wow.. so many posts!
Welcome back Neela. I hope you'll be able to post regularly now  Smile 
SW: Your puzzles are always good. Fakta unfortunately, mi yeun solve kareparyant koni tari already solve keleli astat LOL Pan do keep posting. Thoda tari mendu vaparla jato!

Neela, SW: Agree with you about Marathi heros and the budget stuff. Shashank K la movie milayla harkat nahi. Pan toh 'hunk' ya category madhye yet nahi.. Though he can be called choc-boy. Lalit P tya category madhye basto. pan as I have read here.. if he can't even speak Marathi properly. god knows how will he survive. (Katrina Kaif saarkha luck saglyancha ch asta asa nahi Wink)

Anni: Masta story. TFS!

Neela, Dilip da: Pune-30 chi navin definition Sadashiv, Narayan, Shanivar, Kothrud, Sahakar Ngr (ani gela baajaar, parts of Sinhgad road + Bibwewadi) ashi aahe asa mi nuktach eka blog var vaachla hota LOL so over time, hi "vrutti" pasarat geleli distey!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dlipmishkil88

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Misc comments, as usual:
1. The last word, which Neela almost got, is FOWL. Maybe my description could've been better or I could've chosen WOLF instead of FOWL. BTW, peacock & peahen (lNDor) are collectively called peafowl etc.
2. If you haven't guessed it already, I am from Pune 30 (Sadashiv Peth to be precise). Pune had just a few PIN codes then - Pune 1 for 'Camp' or 'Cantonment' & Pune 2 for most of the old Peths incl Sadashiv etc. Pune 2 got split up & we suddenly became Pune 30 when I was in High School.
3. A fair way for solving puzzles would be to ask everyone to PM their answers to the person who posts the puzzle. S/he then posts the answer after one week & tells who got them right. apologies to Zoey for this time !

A simple logical puzzle:
You are at a fork in the road. One road takes you to your destination and the other doesn't, but you don't know which. There are 2 persons standing at the fork. One of them tells the truth while the other one lies. Again, you don't know who is who. 
If you have to ask just one question to just one of the two persons, what will you ask to choose the right road?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906anni80veena0129.Neela.dlip-Zoey-..Kimi..mishkil88

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Just for curiosity - one of my many relatives in Pune told me that Koregaon park area is like Malbar hill of Pune. Is that correct ? i had been to Mundhwa couple of times this year and found K-P to be very posh kind. SP and other areas are quite improved though than they used to be but not shanivar for sure. My observation about SP and shanivar may be dated 5 years back or so.
..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
@ SW,
I want to try the puzzle..Tongue Should I PM you my answer or I should post it here itself?
.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dlip

Swataha-war hasayala sagalyat mothe man ani dhairya (courage) lagte. ani te... Pune-karnkade aahe Clap

Dilip da, while saying this, you are forgetting  that Punekar's favorite habit is to taunt Mumbaikars Big smileTongue.  So Mumbaikars better be prepared with their armors since I am dying to respond to the Mumbai train post (and of course share my experience of Santa-waani (s) ) on the NYC trains.  LOL

And Anni, Zoey Hug thanks for including me in your MaNan fanclub and sorry for not replying to your posts yesterday.  Yesterday was a day off for me and I totally succumbed myself to the MaNan fever and watched 4 episodes of Nandu's b'day celebration Embarrassed.  Aur "Kaise Bataun tumhe..."Day DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart  The 2 kids have totally had me slain with their onscreen chemistry!!

Wait for my thesis until the weekend, I will be back!!Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80veena0129spashta-waktadlip-Zoey-..Kimi..

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
SW and Kimi: Arre.. no need to take my comment seriously.. I was just joking Smile Anyone can post the solution. So that whoever wants to know it, can read. If one doesn't want, s/he can skip that post.
We can put spoiler alert at the start of the post and put only the solution in it and nothing else, may be.

Btw, I can't try this one as I already know the answer (this is a standard interview question) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-waktadlip

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Watched CHYD this week. Indira's makeup was awesome, but the dialogues of the play did not impress me much. \
Also, the scene from Lovebirds went flat.  But I want to go with everyone's opinion about the play and assume it'll be good Smile

I came across this wonderful translation of famous Gulzar song, Dil dhoondta hai. 
Thought of sharing with everyone:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dlipmishkil88

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

@ SW,
I want to try the puzzle..Tongue Should I PM you my answer or I should post it here itself?

Hi Anni, 
It'd be best to PM the answers to the puzzle poster so that those who see the post late get a chance of attempting the puzzle. This is because people are unlikely to start their replies with something like 
********* Spoiler Alert: Puzzle Answer Ahead ****************
puzzle answer here
********* End Spoiler **************

Else posting the answers with a spoiler alert is equally good.

As to Koregaon Park, it is the preferred location of foreigners and expats and non-Maharashtrians.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.dlip

Go to top