Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago
@ Anni,
Agree with you that there must have been many hate-love stories, but the only one that I watched was BALH.  And I have ranted enough about that, so skipped mentioning it.  Ram Kapoor literally killed all my appetite for watching not only on screen romance, but Hindi serials in general unless it is something like 24.  Whatever happened to 24 season 2?? 😕

And yes, on my day off I could not control my curiosity of exploring if there was a forum on IF for the serial.  I did read 1-2 posts and am totally in awe of the woman who wrote the Ouches and Uffs waala post ⭐️⭐️❤️.  And you can totally make out that sort of a write up wouldn't come from a teenager.  That was just divine!! But I am short of time 🤔🤔🤔🤔 (with so many posts on Sunday, everyone can see how much short of time I am 😆) I should say patience to scroll those many new threads and look for the most appropriate one to read.  Will do it someday.

And now time to call it a day...I better give the bhai log a break from my KY2 madness.  

TC folks, and see you after next weekend...this time for real 😃!!!
@NJ - i am too non-veg eating cobra 😃
As for mumbai's so called spirit is concerned i must mention regarding today's Ma. Ta. news which is very sad & shocking. 2 ladies were critically injured , bleeding on the road as a BEST bus stuck their two-wheeler and people were busy uploading photos on their mobiles instead of helping them...😡 please see the link below :

http://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com/maharashtra/mumbai/accident-mobile-photo-mumbai-two-girl/articleshow/47857603.cms

That is so horrible and disturbing... manuski harwat chalalye
Technology addicts... accident che ph share karnyat kasla anand milto ya lokana... te suddha koni tari injured aahe he distay samor tari... pathetic, hopeless...😡

Btw nachiket and mishkil me pan kobra aahe pan eggeterian kobra 😉😛
@Neela itna bada thesis on KYY  
Like Anni said Ive never seen so much marketing or promotion for any serial..😕 

Ive seen the leads thanx to CC club(yeah again Annis suggestion u should visit there its filled with KYY discussions 😉).the guy looks smart and the gal is good too but click nahi hua to see them baar baar..

Well I dnt have any plans to see KYY newhere soon until my fav JYRG doesnt wrap up(which is gng to be soon I suppose 🤔) Right now am addicted to JYRG and only JYRG and PM ofcourse...u can imagine me as alex the lion from Madagascar dreaming for steaks when it comes to JYRG and PM 😉

But if at all I start watching it u will be the first person to know 

Btw ur fees are too expensive for me 😃
@Neela...Looks like admissions to next batch for your mentor-ship are going on,hope I need not to enroll again,😉 waise bhi I am in next grade na.😆
Fully agree with all your thesis points and I'd like to add one more.There we need not beg for lead pair scene and here ZM type channels,just avoid to show romance in the name of family show.
KYY,though the language is Hindi,but IMO do not fall in the category of Hindi shows (as far as our perception is concerned 😉)

My reason for watching KYY was first of all the timing.When JYRG was full of Chitra Puraan and story had totally become Chitra centric while protagonists were just like side characters,I had taken a break from watching it and hence got hooked to KYY for MaNan sizzling chemistry and for Niti.😳
Then instead of writing long thesis,I mentioned it on JYRG (and other threads) time to time and others who were going through same phase,found KYY intriguing and we made our own KYY watcher group say FAB5 of ZM forum 😉 and then we have shifted to Chit Chat Club to avoid spamming there.

But I will highly recommend you to watch it from Episode 1 as without it you can't get true meaning of MaNan. Their chemistry is still sizzling even after 230+ episodes.#Miracle.😃
Wowww Neela what was that 😆  you have nailed it girl  

NJ did you go 😆

First Zoey, then Anni and now you  😆  Aur agar maine ab bhi KY2 dekhna shuru nahin ki, toh laanat hai mujhpe 🤔

Your Mumbai train travels seem to have been very eventful 😛 😆  

Enjoyed reading all your posts and thanks also for sharing the KY2 link 😳   Looking forward to more such posts Neela...i know we have to wait for more than a week to hear from you 😔

Originally posted by spashta-wakta

A simple logical puzzle:
You are at a fork in the road. One road takes you to your destination and the other doesn't, but you don't know which. There are 2 persons standing at the fork. One of them tells the truth while the other one lies. Again, you don't know who is who. 
If you have to ask just one question to just one of the two persons, what will you ask to choose the right road?
*********Spoiler Alert: Puzzle Answer Ahead*********
The question should be asked to any one of them is...
"If I ask the other person if this road takes to my destination (pointing towards one direction) what will be his reply?"

Case 1...The direction I am pointing takes me to my destination
Now there are two possibilities, either I am asking to truthful person or a lair.
Suppose I am asking to lair then truthful person will say Yes and hence liar will say No while replying to my question.(since he is a liar)

Now,Second possibility is I am asking the truthful person then liar will say No and while replying to my question truthful person will say No.(since he is telling the truth about lair's answer)

Case 2...The direction I am pointing doesn't take to my destination.
Possibility one...I am asking a liar
The truthful person will say No and hence liar will say Yes to my question.

Possibility two...I am asking truthful person
The liar will say Yes and hence truthful person will say Yes.

In this way to know my destination,I have to take opposite direction to which I am pointing if answer is Yes.And same direction if answer is No.

********* End Spoiler **************
Any New Promos for all the serials including Asmita?

Now I am going to stop seeing Asmita till Dadasaheb Saranjame's Real Truth comes out in front of Abhimaan and his whole family about torturing Asmita, Killing Bhuvan, Killing Prabhakar Agnihotri

There is still more after dadasaheb's truth comes out.

About Makrand Deshpande who plays Deshmukh sir's connection with Dadasaheb,

Himmat tempo driver alive, and also finding about proofs for killing Prabhakar Agnihotri,

dadasaheb's saathidaar, or anyone who eyewitnessed the murder of Asmita's father.

Originally posted by vidya0906

NJ did you go 😆

😔😔
Chyd madhe HSM...hota kal. Koni pahila ka ?