Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 4)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dlip

Pan tyanchya hya 'PurvaRang travelogue' madhe tyani eka 'newly married couple' che kelele warnan itake poetic aahe. Particularly the last line ...   

Thumbs Up

How cute!  Embarrassed

And how times have changed right?  Years back when I went to Mount Abu, the newly wed couples on the bus from Jaipur to Mt. Abu just embarrassed us (I had been with my mother and her sister; although I am sure even if I went with my husband none of that would have happened).  The positive consequence of that was I could enjoy the scenery around LOL.  

And now I am immune to all of that Confused  I just feel like questioning people on the train...(as early as 7.00 AM)  I mean really?!!Dead Huh...why sweat breath on such people in the morning... 

So this is what happens when people schedule an 8.00 AM and I get on the train at 6.30 AM just for the meeting to get canceled Disapprove and I get some time to be on the forum Big smile.  I think people are already in the long weekend mood LOL.   

BTW, since my mother mentioned about TP's Karti kaljat ghusali performance on CHYD, I watched just her part on the train and recollected this original by Swati Chitnis Star

What a world of difference in their dialogue deliveries.  And how slim was Swati Chitnis those days Shocked.  I liked her in all her stage shows that I have seen.  Good luck to TP, I just hope this venture of her's is succesful to wipe off the turmoil on the personal front.

Anni, how correct you were Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80dlip-Zoey-

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hey Neela, welcome back. HugAap to ekdum id ka chaand ho gaye ho! CryKya bataun itne dino baad Shagird sun ke kitna achcha lag raha hai, by God!Big smile
Hehe Vidya, what can I do reg puzzles? SW had said he will ask every week, Sonali, Anni were also about to ask some but the enthusiasm faded away so early. I like to answer or try to solve it only. Wink

Waise I think only Anni among HSMians was thinking about SK-TP with brain and all others were thinking it with heart. So,Anni la kami shock basla asel as she was mentally prepared for it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dlip

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Zoey,
Dil pe bilkul nahi liya hai aur shock bhi nahi laga hai.  I would not have imagined separation for anyone that soon, that's why I really felt for them.  Perhaps I thought for them from a very common man's POV.  And it's their life, so though it's ultimately their decision, I tried to look at the positives rather than focusing on the negative indicators, that's where I went wrong.  As SW has said, I too had hoped, they would reconcile their differences.  Unhappy  As long as they can take the pain and move on...Having said that...their onscreen love story will always be close to my heart !!  

Baki eid ke chaand ko dikhne ke baad yaad karne se kya faayda?? LOL 

But what may seem real music to your ears is your recommendation KYY - I got to hear loads of praises about the serial from 2 of my friends in NJ on the mother's day weekend.  Obviously they were gushing all about the male lead - Paarth.  Seems he is a Punekar Tongue and his original name is Laghate?  Anni also recommended, and may be it's a project in Jul-Aug when I am alone at homeBig smile, let's see.  Currently, no time for any soaps.  

Pooriyavidya0906anni80spashta-waktadlip-Zoey-

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Woww Neela happy to see your post Hug and what a post Thumbs Up   you seem to have been very very busy...woww 20-mile bike rides and all...great!!!!
Btw, I always am in splits when seeing the Mom song...we all tend to be like that at some point or the other...and yeah, the puzzles seem to have stopped altogether...kuch toh karo Zoey Ermm

Me too havent seen Piku as of yet...but will watch it very soon...Veena has already praised it to the skies...do give your review too Neela Smile

HAAA...Vidya, ek nahi...all of the rest are my posts LOL.  So, made up for all those days in one day LOLLOL.

Yes, we have a 20 mile biking path all along the highway and there are bicycle Sundays when portion of the highway is closed for 4h to cars for exclusive use of bicyclists, joggers, walkers, scooters and strollers.  Some of our friends come from NJ and my husband's students / colleagues love doing it.  So, I cannot be the spoiler, although I would love to stay home and watch a movie / take a nap.

Comingh to today's CHYD...God knows why I thought of watching it !!!!! 90% of it was the CHYD gang's crap.  What made it worth the decision was Mugdha V's fantabulous rendition ClapStar.  Although Ro.Ra. did not impress me at all.   

And my long due response to SW's informational post on GT2 regarding the current developments of little champs.  I recollected our conversation about them a year back and it is indeed amazing how fast Mugdha has learned to add her own variations to the classical renditions.  She was too young during the little champs session and only PL followed by Aarya were my favorites.  I had listened to almost all of PL's videos on YT and until SW posted Mugdha's videos, I had never thought of following her progress.  But, during my travel, that is all I did in my little spare time - just listened to all her videos on YT and her both videos of Johaar Maaybaap are just superb HeartStar. She no doubt has a very promising future in classical music; just hope that she does not get lost in the showbiz.

Here is Madhura Datar's with meaning of the abhang...no intentions to compare.

So as always special thanks to SW for the treasure! Smile  Let's hope ZM lets Aarya and PL show their prowess in tomorrow's episode.

Edited by Neela007 - 18 May 2015 at 8:37pm

Pooriyavidya0906anni80spashta-waktadlip-Zoey-

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Google var Arya ambekar type kela tar suggestions yet ahet
Salil Kulkarni marriage
mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live2eat

Google var Arya ambekar type kela tar suggestions yet ahet
Salil Kulkarni marriage
i know but there is no news as such. Hence not getting confirmed. But rumours are definitely there.
Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Hehe Vidya, what can I do reg puzzles? SW had said he will ask every week, Sonali, Anni were also about to ask some but the enthusiasm faded away so early. I like to answer or try to solve it only. Wink

I didn't imagine people really enjoyed solving Wink so I stopped.. But as there seems to be real big interest in puzzles, here are two which are relatively easier. I'll try to improve the level gradually :D

1. You want to send a valuable object to a friend securely. You have a box which can be fitted with multiple locks, and you have several locks and their corresponding keys. However, your friend does not have any keys to your locks, and if you send a key in an unlocked box, the key could be copied en route. How can you and your friend send the object securely?

2. Four switches can be turned on or off. One is the lightswitch for the incandescent overhead light in the next room, which is initially off, but you don't know which. The other three switches do nothing. From the room with the switches in it, you can't see whether the light in the next room is turned on or off. You may flip the switches as often and as many times as you like, but once you enter the next room to check on the light, you must be able to say which switch controls the light without flipping the switches any further. (And you can't open the door without entering, either!) How can you determine which switch controls the light?

chalo, chalo solve karo Big smile

and request SW, to start his thread of puzzles again!!

Edited by Pooriya - 19 May 2015 at 5:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.dlip-Zoey-

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Kartiki g is one of those faces I feel like slapping when I see

Go to top